Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Jan 3, 1986 (Age: 38)
UPS Driver

Rented Ammo

Can play Sunday Nights Only, Male, 38, from NJ

Rented Ammo was last seen:
Dec 8, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Rented Ammo's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 3, 1986 (Age: 38)
    UPS Driver
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    A. Aoud
    Default Gamer Tag:
    Rented Ammo
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    Rented Ammo
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    RentedAmmo
    I take NHL pretty seriously. I try to play my position as best I can and set up the forwards to score. I always try to be the last one in the zone to prevent breakouts the other way due to bad neutral zone play or turnovers. I'll join the rush when safe or be part of a breakout when the times right but I know my job is to defend. I'll never take a boarding penalty I'll simply press Y and force an animation instead of a 2:00 penalty or worse. I always look forward to the next face off and don't look back on a play good or bad. You can only control what's ahead of you is how I look at it. Theres nothing that gives a goalie more of a relief then knowing there's always a defenseman there to have his back. A great defense makes a great offense and I intend to try to provide that each and everytime I take the ice. I'd consider myself a great passer and less of a shooter but will shoot and pinch when it's there and safe to do. I'd also consider myself an excellent poke checker but can take the body when needed. I see a lot of guys going for the hit first and get deked out of their shoes. My job is to provide defense and make plays in the defensive zone. See you on the ice!!!

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed