2. Nexy6-
      Nexy6-
      LGNHL PSN BOG
    3. Nexy6-
      Nexy6-
      LGHL PSN BOG/ CBJ EVENT STAFF
    4. Nexy6-
      Nexy6-
      Welcome to the league Matt. ​First off you we be notified on your account in the notification section at the top. It will tell you what CHL training camp you are on. The CHL games are at 8:30 and 9:30 pm EST. You will most likely get a locker room where you can post your availability. Make sure you hit the sign up button for season 17 or else you wont get randomly assigned. I suggest downloading the LG app called "league gaming". This well give you notifications right to you phone. It will notify you when you are playing and when you are placed on the team. You can send PM's and check schedules right on the app. You can do almost anything on the app and it is a great way to contact management if you cannot make a game. Message me back if you have any more questions and good luck in your season. Also go to this link and it is the official training camp guide i made for the league:

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?191437-Official-Training-Camp-Guide
    5. Mchew89
      Mchew89
      Hey my names Matt I just made my acc on here and I was just wondering how will I know when I am put on a CHL training camp I'm excited to maybe get a chance to play and am available anytime so will someone be messeging me telling me I'm on there trianing camp and to be on at certain times incase they need someone to fill a spot? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks Matt!
  • About

Xbox Gamer Tag:
    True Complexity
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    Nexy6-
    LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    Nexy6_

Interact

Content:
    Discord Name:
    Nexy#0006

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed