Rico Suave TOS's Recent Activity

1. Rico Suave TOS replied to the thread LGAHL Grand Rapids Griffins vs Colorado Eagles Round 3 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] Grand Rapids Griffins in 7

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:56 AM
  2. Rico Suave TOS rated macros73's post Funny in the thread GRG/IOW Handshake Thread.

I heard that GRG wouldn't leave their blue line for the post-series handshake, true or false? @Mxckie, I hope you stick around the AHL...

Aug 22, 2019 at 7:13 PM
  3. Rico Suave TOS liked Beaverclopsx27's post in the thread New Management Duo.

Me and @Curtl88l are planning to take over a team in the A this season and are looking at all options, please contact me on discord...

Aug 21, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  4. Rico Suave TOS rated Pawdiddy's post Winner in the thread Phantoms -Bears Handshake.

You guys played great, and where hot at the right time. You guys play playoff hockey very well, and should be highly considered for the...

Aug 20, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  5. Rico Suave TOS liked LG McDonald's post in the thread Phantoms -Bears Handshake.

Disappointing series for us to say least. Losing game one and two after basically being in control the entire game hurts bad. We knew...

Aug 20, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  6. Rico Suave TOS replied to the thread LGAHL PSN Syracuse Crunch vs Laval Rocket Round 2 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] Syracuse Crunch in 7

Aug 18, 2019
  7. Rico Suave TOS replied to the thread LGAHL PSN Bakersfield Condors vs San Jose Barracuda Round 2 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] Bakersfield Condors in 6

Aug 18, 2019
  8. Rico Suave TOS replied to the thread LGAHL PSN Manitoba Moose vs San Antonio Rampage Round 2 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] San Antonio Rampage in 7

Aug 18, 2019