Introduction Corner: Tell us about you!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by MACNORTH, Nov 6, 2010.

1. MACNORTH

MACNORTH Inactive

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We are very happy to see many new members here at the site, as well as some returning friends. It has been a while since we have all been around.

We want to get back to a gaming "community".

Use this thread to post some info about yourself.

What do you do for a career? Kids? Favorite sports teams? Interesting things about you, etc...

MACNORTH

No Streaming Account
  2. MACNORTH

MACNORTH Inactive

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I guess I started the thread so I have to post first.

I have been at LG for a while now. Ive played in most of the leagues here at one point, mostly NHL Team League but also MLB, NHL Singles, etc...
    I have spent time as a BOG member, Owner, GM, CPT, and just a player. I have helped in essentially every aspect of the Team League at one point or another. I have always enjoyed LG and considered it my "home" for hockey gaming.

A littler personal info about me.

My name is Brandon. I am 27 years old, and live in Upstate New York. ( I am about 5 minutes from the Canadian Border). I am a teacher by day. I also coach basketball. I coach both High School Boy's Basketball, as well as an AAU Travel Team which goes across the Northeast. Last season my AAU team was 74-5 over the winter season winning 11 tournament championships.

I am a huge Orlando Magic fan, Chicago White Sox fan (complete with a dog named Comiskey), and a Buffalo Sabres fan.

Thats a little info about me....and no matter what BNC tells you I am not native.

No Streaming Account
  3. Desiredcustoms

Desiredcustoms the Dr.Dangles is in...

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -0
    Dude... you live in upstate ny? i am in niagara hahaha

Well, like MAC mentioned above i have been on LG for a long time.. participated, owned, BOG. as well as soem nhl singles leagues.. as everyone has mentioned we all missed the fun place to game and come and have fun on our available nights to play..

I am Keith, 32 years old.. married with 2 little guys. born and raised in niagara falls,ontario. I am a project manager now, my past 14yrs i ran my own custom car business building and designing show vehicles for manuf, and SEMA show in las vegas. we have built over 40 magazine cover vehicles, along with being pioneers in the import tuner/custom rod industry. Before that i was a systems administrator, i have my MCSE certification and many other computer geek training. IT was def time for a change in the business model, since the industry and economy has changed.. so i got back involved in computers and telematics.. now i use computers and vehicles together, by installing and training installers for companys on how to install and use GPS. TRacking, and anything vehicle related to computers or technology.

Fans of ? .... GO HABS GO... i watch all sports but only one team i follow

Welcome back to all old LG'ers and many of the new faces we hope to build a very solid and tight user group.

No Streaming Account
  4. Composure

Composure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I work at DC's business.
    Caps fan.

No Streaming Account
  5. bnc711

bnc711 Coach

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My name is Chad Dlugaoaflasjflsdjlecki, some of you might have seen my appearance on the MTV show MADE. Yes you have a true superstar in your presence. A little bit about myself, well for starters I am filthy rich I just bought an Amoco and sold it recently. I tend to come up with one joke about a person, and in some cases completely fabricate it, and then just find different ways to variate it. Such as calling Macnorth Tonto, and asking him to perform a rain dance. I live in North Jersey and have 13 children. I speak english bad, and I am even worse at Call of Duty. I work as a scout for the New Jersey Devils and I'm also a coach for USA Hockey. I spent my younger days playing hockey and trying to kill Tom Poti on the ice.

To sum myself up in a nutshell I have a mullet and more money then God, and when I read this for the first time I will surely edit it but enjoy it until then!

No Streaming Account
  6. Composure

Composure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I declare shenanigans.

No Streaming Account
  7. whatsUPitsFARVA

whatsUPitsFARVA Katy Perry. NEW HOTNESS!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well obviously it's fake. Not one person affiliated with the New Jersey Devils would openly admit it this year. Maybe a year a ago, maybe next year but definitely not this year.

Excellence has never looked so good.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  8. Staggzilla

Staggzilla Straight Cash Homie

Ratings:
    +143 / 0 / -4
    classic

No Streaming Account
  9. bnc711

bnc711 Coach

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Stew for the great write up.....

No Streaming Account