the association season 2 chatter

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Feb 8, 2012.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Use this thread for general discussion onhow the seasons going and just general chatter about the association

BingoKing91
  2. slow elk

slow elk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i actually won a game! Although I do not think the Nets are a very good team...Outlaw tore me a new one though.

No Streaming Account
  3. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    1st game got sim loss due to it beign scheduled on the 1st. my 2nd game was different story. I like my team, Mack is a beast down low and on boards and my team is loaded.it's kind of hard now trying to spread that ball around to 4 guys I want in high teens for scoring and bench guys I like to use. we are insanely deep team now after my offseason spending spree. anyways I lost my 1st played game, finding balance was a little different but the chemistry and roles will grow into place and I only lost after I missed a potential tying shot in the final 30 seconds of the game.

gonna be a fun one

BingoKing91
  4. x20xSJoSTRoMx11

x20xSJoSTRoMx11 Two-Time LG Cup Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Season 3* Chatter.
    1st Game was able to beat the Nets, 2nd game snuck by Magic.

2-0.

No Streaming Account
  5. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Knicks raped me last night....that's all I can say about it. I thought I had a good chance at a win because their C position is so weak. I scored 29 in the first, but it was all downhill from there. They ended up pounding me and won by 25.

No Streaming Account
  6. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a monster of a team. I was up but 20+ on the rockets and got bored so i let them back into the game lol.

Russell Westbrook
    Mo Williams
    Eric Gordon
    Blake Griffin
    Jonathan Stallworth (draft pick - SF/SG)
    Al-Farouq Aminu (SF/PF)
    Deandre Jordan and Chris Kaman (PF/C)

No Streaming Account
  7. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    handed out another beating.

Too bad i can't upload vids or photos to nba2k.com after the online association games.

No Streaming Account
  8. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The new look Wizards won their 2nd game of the season and move to 2-5 overall. This week the Wizards traded away their PG of the future, John Wall, coupled with Andre Blatche to the Spurs. In return they received aging Tim Duncan, Larry Fields, and James Anderson. This move was meant to be a cap relief move for next season because all 3 players contracts end...but I need to find a way to keep Fields the guy is nasty. In a 113-103 win vs the Hawks the new players, all 3 starters, stats looked like:

Duncan: 4 pts, 8 reb, 3 stl, 2 blk...28 min
    Fields: 28 pts, 5 reb, 4 ast...29 min
    Anderson: 16 pts, 8 reb, 3 ast...31 min

This trade helped me out tremendously, I had too many talented guards and was spread thin at C - SF. Now, I have a talented trio coming off the bench in Nick Young, YI Jianlian, and Rookie Rob Slay. The Wizards look to be on the up and up, but hopefully I didn't start too slowly. I think I may have to win out in order to make the playoffs.

No Streaming Account
  9. x20xSJoSTRoMx11

x20xSJoSTRoMx11 Two-Time LG Cup Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can probably squeeze in at 7-7 or 8-6.

The Heat dismantled the Knicks 102-68, with team defense and offense spread all over.

The Heat welcomed the Boston Celtics to southern florida, and fell behind 28-18 after the 1st quarter, but made it 52-51 at half, and held on to top the Celts by 7. D.J. Augustine had a phenomenal game, as did Lebron & Mayo. Wade only contributed 6 points.

Pretty sick fact, in 3 games with the club, O.J. Mayo has 7, SEVEN quarter buzzer beater shots, 5 of which were threes. That's 2.3 quarters a game!

No Streaming Account
  10. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Beat the Cavs for my first win STREAK of the season. The wizards are 3-5 overall now.

No Streaming Account
  11. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    after a 1-5 start, I've gone on a tear, winning 4 in a row. I was hoping for a high draft pick, but now I'll be middle of the pack unless I keep winning. So now it's playoffs or bust for the Wizards.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    No Streaming Account
  12. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    torched the Bucks last night to extend my win streak to 5. Currently 6-5, I should end the season at least 7-7. I'm happy with my team, playoffs or no.

No Streaming Account
  13. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Finally got my first blowout where I got to blow out the other team and not vice versa. Too bad it was against my last computer opponent. Good news was it was against Golden State who were 5-1 at the time. Now that I finally know how to play with my team, the season is about over. lmao. Anyway, I am 7-5 right now and that is one more game that I won last year and I still have two user games to play, so maybe I can get another win. Last season, in the West, 8 wins was what was needed to make the playoffs. It would be nice to make the playoffs, but it might be a long shot at this point.

Any improvement from last season is welcomed and hopefully, I can improve next season over this season. Seems like I get blown out by the really bad teams and can beat the really good teams. Just doesn't make sense.

14. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm sitting at 6-6 with 2 user games left...I'm in the 8th seed right now, but don't see me making the playoffs.

No Streaming Account
  15. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is it just me that can't log into the league online? It always freezes my xbox when i try to enter the league.

No Streaming Account
  16. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had the same problem this morning and deleted (from my hard drive) all online association saves and ended up getting back into it.

No Streaming Account
  17. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    this is a solution 2k support had given me.(they actually responded/answered) when i had problems with other league. I wasnt on last night to see but i'll be on tonight.

I'm liking the new Raptors even though it's complete turn from my original plan of just getting better with current roster. We're winning games and having fun doing it. Bayless is continuing his rise to a top point guard in the league while Josh Smith is playing lights out and Andre iguodala has been the jack off all trades for us. Chandler can't hit a jumper but he gets boards. and I have possibly the deepest bench in the league. can't wait for playoffs

I mistimed my approach to scheduling with heat and pistons and I apologize as I thought i had more time. I will get you both next season.

BingoKing91
  18. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm having the same problem logging into the association. Glad we have a solution here. Going to try it now. Willow, we need to play our game fairly soon.

19. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you can play tomorrow please let me know so that we can get it in.

No Streaming Account
  20. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    got on last nite. seen there was an hour and a minute before our next advance. So i checked my schedule and realized OH CRAP. i got a game to play. started playing had to take dog out, came back...was a hard fought game i was down 10 most of it. final 28 seconds i have ball come down court and hit a 3 to get within 2 points with 18 seconds...AND BOOM. "THE LEAGUE HAS ADVANCED AND THIS GAME WILL BE SIMMED. I get a L.

I dunno if i should blame the dog's bladder or 2k for screwing this system up.

BingoKing91