the association season 2 chatter

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that is why I have played all my games except against two human opponents. With that said, I'm not sure where we are on the calender, but I think I need to play Willow real soon. I would like to play that game.

2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Gettmg very frustrating with 2k servers. I keep losing connection with 2k in the 3rd or 4th quarters

BingoKing91
  3. slow elk

slow elk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have had a disconnect once, which was the first game I played for this association.....MY big issue with game is that it keeps saying my 2k account has expired. I have verified it and others mulitple times. Now, everytime I log onto the game, I have to go through the Birth date screen, i agree to the terms and conditions, then when it's in the create a user name screen, I get the option to sign in with one of my accounts.

Anyone know if there is a fix to this?

No Streaming Account
  4. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Just had great game against magic
    Was up 12 most of game but they got lead with 3 minutes to go and it kept going from down 3 to down 8 until final seconds. Bayless hits a game tying 3 with 2 seconds left. Ends up in overtime where we just dominate them..bayless had 37-7-9...we only had 2 turnovers and they were both in 4th

BingoKing91
  5. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    only a month left to the season. How's the season goin? Whats your offseason looking like?

Mine will be a boring one as I spent big Last year and filled my team up to the fill point. plus i wont have a high pick so it's a crapshoot.

BingoKing91
  6. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I ended up missing my game with Willowman. I should have been more on top of it, but I wasn't. Things got real busy this last week and that just happened to be when we had our last chances to get our game in.

7. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I might actually make the playoffs this year. Not sure how deep I will go, but at least I have a chance to make them at this point in the season. I was able to re-sign Dirk, so that is huge.

8. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here; I sent Real Deal a FR today, but I think the advance will come too quickly to get or game in...I think we have until 8pm EST today.

No Streaming Account
  9. realdeal

realdeal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did are game pass of not hit me @ 313-701-3560 send text ok and i will hop right now

No Streaming Account
  10. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you should pm that number real. Never post your number in public like this.

11. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    I now fear Chicago in playoffs. They shut my gameplan down. Bayless tried and Mack cleaned gladden but everything else was ugly

BingoKing91
  12. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I made the playoffs...should get swept though

No Streaming Account
  13. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when do the playoffs start?

No Streaming Account
  14. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    I thought we had at least a day but TGE PLAYOFFS HAVR STARTED. I just got on and see that they r happening

BingoKing91
  15. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Marauders. Willow and slow elk u have games. 3game series so hope u can catch them

BingoKing91
  16. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Notable raptor accomplishments: josh Smith: 2nd team all d...jerryd bayless:2nd team all nba...and the star Of my hour.Jimmy Mack : defensive play of year. 1st team all d and all rookie.

BingoKing91
  17. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Another bad thing about the OA....the Commish should be the one advancing. I hope 2k fixes this for next year's title. I hopped on and checked, I wouldn't be able to play games 1 and 2, so I simmed them just to see the outcome. Tied 1-1, I may be able to play game 3 tonight.

No Streaming Account
  18. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I checked yesterdaty and it didnt let me play any playoff games. I just got in so i'll go play some games tonight.

No Streaming Account
  19. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    2 rounds done. 1st one against Celtics was a tough one Ruth rookie jimmy Mack being the difference by controlling the defensive side if the court and bayless carried them on offense as they shut it all down on me. That one went 3 games.

The 2nd round was easier with the 8th seed advancing and finding me in their way of Cinderella. I quickly jumped on them in game one and never looked back except fir falling flat in third it wasn't close. 2ns game starter out differentcwuty me being worried early. But I fought through and was able to pull out a 20 point victory. With 7 guts double digit scoring and iggy had 8.

I'm worried as my next opponent could be bulks or heat. 2 teams who could shut me down and Chicago owned me inregular season matchuo

BingoKing91
  20. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was able to easily handle the Hornets in the first series. But in the second series, San Antonio was much harder to defeat. They were hitting some amazing shots and was playing much better defense. San Antonio took game 1 and actually had a 20 point lead on me at one point in the game. I was able to bring it back within 1 point before the Spurs went on a run with 3 minutes to go in the game. I was really worried, but I stuck with it and was able to win the next two games. I am now making it to round 3. Unfortunately for me, Denver pounded me in the regular season, finally beating me by 16. L.A. was no different, beating me by 13 in the regular season. The only team to crush me more than those two teams was Houston of all teams. I hope I have my game face on when it is time to play my opponent. Should know who the opponent is when it advances around 4:30 pm EST or so.