the association season 2 chatter

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Feb 8, 2012.

1. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    GL Marauders! You can do it!

No Streaming Account
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    I'm worried too as I have a Miami heat matchup and they are loaded. Augustine-Wade-Lebron-Bosh-Randolph. thats a scoring lineup that I hope my defensive team can stop when it matters.

I am excited that we may actually have 2 human controlled teams playing for the championship(and an achievement)

By the way Marauders, I may go all "Sweep the Leg" on Dirk. just heads up, we do a Bounty system in Toronto:p

BingoKing91
  3. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    ALSO The offseason should be starting somwhere between monday and wednesday. I'm sure me and marauders will get our series in quick win or lose and finish the finals tomorrow or monday night.

So guys please keep checking here for updates

BingoKing91
  4. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Willow and I did make it to the Finals.

Bingo... I see you are on game 3 with the series tied. I hope you make it! I will be available to play any of my games tonight. I have some things to do this afternoon, I'm not sure how the advancing will go.

5. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    yeah I probably woulda won last night but I was literally falling asleep in my chair while playing. I kept dozing off and waking up to 5 second violations. 1st game I completely owned them. i won't be able to finish it until later tonight.

So we'll be doing our series tomorrow night, I'll try to get on early. its a 5 game series so depending on how it goes it may be a 2 nighter.

BingoKing91
  6. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really don't want to play more than two games a night anyway, so it will definitely be at least two nights.

7. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    All yours marauder. Hear spanked me in final game

BingoKing91
  8. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heat did the same thing to me. The first game was mismanagement by me as we were tied with 6 seconds to go and I blew it. Second game they kept going on runs, I was able to keep with within 5 pts. I just couldn't keep them from driving the lane consistently. Third game was a total joke. LeBron had 20 points in the first quarter and was 10 of 11 and the first 14 points the team got. They would come down, pass to LeBron who would drive and dunk on 3 of my guys. Would even transport through them. There was nothing I could do to stop him at any point during the game. It was literally, a waste of time to even play that game. I tried to fight my way back and got within 15 until I couldn't hit a shot to save my life and they continued the fast break dunkathon or pass out for 3 pointers.

In any event, I made if further than I thought I would. Season is over. I think we should be drafting tonight.

9. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    2 days before draft. Tomorrow night I believe. Depends on time

BingoKing91
  10. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    with 2k's advance schedule the draft is set for midnight central tonight. that time will be missed and it is rescheduled for tomorrow(Friday) night at 11 pm central. Hope that works for the rest because i know most of you are on around that time on fridays.

BingoKing91
  11. slow elk

slow elk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    works for me bingo.

No Streaming Account
  12. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Friday is better for me for sure....

13. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    I'm gonna state this. Lebron James is a free agent. If you sign him fir less than a Max deal you will b booted for lack of integrity fir the league. It was established last offsesson free agents will take crap deals and this is your only warning.

Not reading this post does not exclude you from this

BingoKing91
  14. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I missed the draft and FA last night; I fell asleep. I'm not very happy about it either, because I didn't set my draft board or FA board. The AI did draft 1 player I had scouted, but they drafted him in the 1st round when he was second round talent. I'm a little bummed since I had a good draft strategy and one for Free agency as well. I had planned on trying to resign my two SG that wanted to test FA. It's my fault though for not setting those up and not being there.

Anyway, I figured the Heat wouldn't be able to resign Bosh, Wade, and Lebron, but wasn't going to make a run at any of them. Now, since I couldn't resign anyone on my team, I may make a run at Lebron. Bingo, Lebron's last contract started @ 16mil and I don't know what it ended at...Would 18-20 mil be an acceptable offer to him?

No Streaming Account
  15. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Let me re-phrase to include more. Any player who was not signed during the offseason and is a free agent once the season begins. You CAN NOT lower the amount posted when you click on that players name. there seemed to be a glitch last season with free agents and they took LARGE paycuts and it was unrealistic. So do not lower any free agent money from what is shown when you click on their name to sign them. Thank you.

In LeBron's case the offer should be at least above 12 mil if you click his name and he's asking for 15 than thats the number you must offer. Only raise it to 12, DO NOT LOWER IT to 12.

BingoKing91
  16. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Yeah I was wondering where u were elk. usually you are on. Only 3 of us were on for it. which brings the question:where is everyone? noone posts on the boards, noone shows up for draft night outside of a few members.

next game(2k13)there will be changes and you guys will need to be active on the boards. so make sure you use this to gauge if you are into it or not before signing up for the next game's O.A.

BingoKing91
  17. slow elk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm not happy with the lack of activity either...

No Streaming Account
  18. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I haven't been around much but my personal life schedule isn't giving me the amount of game time hours like I used to have. Currently i'm sitting on 2 game rentals from gamefly just just collecting dust and steam game gifts that I can't even think about playing since my schedule just doesnt give me time. Sunday is truthfully my only rest day out of the week. At this point I will exclude myself from the league for now since I'm slowing you guys down and don't want to go MIA for weeks and then just show up all of a sudden. Sorry again and see ya around.

No Streaming Account