Here's an idea

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by FiGS42, May 18, 2014.

1. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Hey everyone here's an idea, if you wanna play with friends every night do it in club not LG. I don't get how some of you can pick and choose where you play. I think trade requests should only be allowed the week leading into the deadline and if you quit you get the 2 season suspension. Everyone needs to suck it up and play with guys instead of demanding trades when most of you nubs shouldn't even be asking for anything.
    good day ,

SURFBO42D

thefigs42
  2. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    I agree.

You can not build bad teams to good ones when half your players ask for trades. Ridiculous. Hard for owners these days.

No Streaming Account
  3. dom qp

dom qp ?????????? ^_____^

Discord:
    dom#9973
    Ratings:
    +657 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  4. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    Names?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    is that your I'm gunna give you a blowjob face?

thefigs42
  6. dom qp

Discord:
    dom#9973
    Ratings:
    +657 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  7. zBernatchez

zBernatchez Thin Blue Line

Discord:
    zbernatchez#0
    Ratings:
    +528 / 14 / -30
    I finally agree with something you say. Totally agree or else what's really the point of playing LG it's fun getting to know different players

zBernatchez
  8. x SMP 7 x

x SMP 7 x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,300 / 4 / -2
    Demanding a trade this early is dumb as fuck. You haven't even played with your team yet.

Actually, I think demanding trades in general is stupid. Nine times out of ten, if you have button skill and a good attitude, you either end up happy playing with the people on your team or someone who knows you trades for you anyway.

No reason to make the people who thought highly enough of you to pick you up miserable.

No Streaming Account
  9. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Agreed, I know I was harsh on you the one night but for example I'd never request a trade because I didn't get along with you, I rather play with people I don't always play with to switch it up and win a cup. Otherwise it's just glorified club

thefigs42
  10. xH3XTx

xH3XTx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I've always been an advocate of removing the trade request, except in cases where the player can prove some sort of mistreatment.

No Streaming Account
  11. WrigAttack

WrigAttack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    A sad matter of fact is that most of the teams that will win a cup have a heavy amount of players that; A, have been around a long time and in such a way are well known for how they interact with each other, and B those players that make up a good team generally know if they can be picked up or they wouldn't do it.

The really sad part is the "monkey see, monkey do" mentality that the other players will then do, resulting in send downs and bad deal trades, creating huge discrepancies in team strength for the league. Its less prevalent in the AHL (maybe a testament to how easy the game is) but it certainly fucks things up.

No Streaming Account
  12. NickyLeaks

NickyLeaks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,004 / 24 / -55
    Figs, although this was probably a knee-jerk reaction thread after hearing or experiencing trade requests, you have to understand one thing.

You can't control people.

There is no situation in which a disgruntled player doesn't get exactly what he wants. If they remove the trade request you will literally start seeing some of the biggest sandbagging known to man. If a guy doesn't want to be on your team it is in your best interest to trade him. You can't police one's thoughts in an online video game in which there is no actual salary.

Also, you mention people treating the league as glorified club. Fair enough. However, there is literally nothing that can be done to stop it. At the end of the day, you can;t force people to give two shits about a team if they don't want to. People came over to LG to escape the amount of social control they faced at LA. The consequences of a fair system is player's rights.

Go ahead and rant that people should play where they get placed, but it's not going to change anything, and it could only make the problem worse. If you need explanation of how I will oblige.

No Streaming Account
  13. xH3XTx

xH3XTx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    appeasement never works

No Streaming Account
  14. zz Blink

zz Blink Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Agreed. Some people are pathetic. Get over yourselves. #ego

No Streaming Account
  15. dom qp

Discord:
    dom#9973
    Ratings:
    +657 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  16. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    [​IMG]

#COLLUSIONWATCHS18

tino45
  17. zz Blink

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    You can't control people but you also shouldn't be forced to trade them just because they only want to play with friends. Players should be able to still ask for a trade but there shouldn't be a rule forcing your hand to deal them. If they are going to sandbag well then they can get suspended or banned for the season. That is their own fault and that is what they would deserve. Yes players should have rights and I think being allowed to ask for a trade is a right not making your owner trade you because you are a diva. I don't see this issue ever getting solved just thought I'd share my thoughts on it.

No Streaming Account
  18. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    If I don't want to play on a team I'm requesting a trade. Get over it.

No Streaming Account
  19. NickyLeaks

NickyLeaks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,004 / 24 / -55
    What you have to grasp as a concept is that it is in YOUR best interest to move the player ASAP. It doesn't matter if they suck your dick or they act like a diva. Them telling you they want out is a mutually beneficial act. Also, good luck trying to get someone banned for under-performing.

No Streaming Account
  20. zz Blink

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    It would be in your best interest to move them but you shouldn't HAVE to is the only point I'm trying to make. Also, there is a big difference between under-performing and straight up sandbagging. There normally should be no reason to ask for a trade before the season even starts just because you got picked up by a team that you think is bad or that you don't like. Yes, there are exceptions such as having problems with someone on the team but even then you can stay away from that person. I mean I can understand asking for a trade after being on the team for a while and having issues or wanting to be somewhere better but like I said owners shouldn't be FORCED to trade someone.

No Streaming Account