Nhl 15 eashl gameplay

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Duckheaddodado, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -193
    [MENTION=6372]IcE JaVeLiN[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 1
  2. xRoamingxRoninx

xRoamingxRoninx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    I agree with nuge, also backhand fixed is craziness. Remember the last game we could backhand? Lol

• Like Like x 1
    Dalilaama
  3. Mobeus81250

Mobeus81250 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I'm surprised to say this. But I think this is making me hate EA even more than I already do. Hope it isn't to late for me to cancel my order.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    If you guys think this game is worth 60 dollars then go waste your money. This isnt even NHL 14.5, its more like NHL 14.2, its actually embarrassing people are happy with this. You are most likely trying to convince yourself its worth it because deep down you know its not. How EA can get away with this shit is amazing I hope review sites tear it apart

• Like Like x 50
    Playing In Multiplayer
    llTheMVPll
  5. Momz Spaghetty

Momz Spaghetty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -12
    Is this for real? I never was going to buy this for 360, but this is even worse than what I thought it was going to be.

So what you're telling me is they're charging people $60 for a patch? How do people justify buying this haha. The NHL 14 servers will have more active people than NHL 14 Version 2.

• Like Like x 7
    momzspaghetty
  6. CTastik91

CTastik91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Morgz x 4#4444
    Ratings:
    +518 / 7 / -39
    I guess I just need more time with the game. I didn't notice any of this stuff. I think alot of the difference I noticed was from not having legend 3. NHL14 was a different game when I first started as opposed to when I left. I think the card difference is the biggest thing that separates the two games. From just messing around in 1v1 and stuff, the differences were minimal for me.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. BoltsnRays1109

BoltsnRays1109 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The lapdog strikes again.

OT: The game is the same as NHL 14. I played a game of NHL 15 and NHL 14 back to back and, if I hadn't known which copy I was playing already, I never would been able to tell them a part. These minor tweaks aren't even close to be worth the $60, IMO. It's the same damn game and that's just what it is, plain and simple. Some of you need to stop trying to convince yourselves and realize EA is trying to play us like fools, again.

• Like Like x 14
    BoltsnRays1109
  8. xRoamingxRoninx

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    maybe people enjoyed last game and we paid 60 bucks for it.... now they just fixed most of the bugs... what's embarrassing is how cheap some of you people are. The game has the same amount of differences as 10-11-12-13-14.... I don't want to support EA either but don't be idiots and pretend the differences aren't there just because YOU don't want to fork over the money.

• Like Like x 9
    Dalilaama
  9. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    Dalli ur delusion if you think 10 through 14 has had the same upgrades i really hope you are joking...

• Like Like x 11
    Playing In Multiplayer
    llTheMVPll
  10. MattTheCoolCat

MattTheCoolCat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,851 / 3 / -12
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    MattTheCoolCat
  11. Coco Crispies

Coco Crispies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -0
    People are actually willing to pay $60 for minor bug fixes and a slight re-skin?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  12. xRoamingxRoninx

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    lol no u :)

Dalilaama
  13. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    Dunno but the game feel different especially the passing

You wont be able to do the faceoff quick pass goal

No Streaming Account
  14. Midnight Montel

Midnight Montel Underground Railroad

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    If you were being objective and not using your small brain to see the big picture here, you would see some of these collisions as being terrible and you'd know they break the game even more. I just really don't even see an argument for buying the game, and it's ridiculous to me that you keep defending this game and your ideas you want to implement for 15. Give it up, the game sucks.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. BoltsnRays1109

BoltsnRays1109 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -1
    Quote from Rammer on what is changed for NHL 15, on 360/PS3:

"OS: How much work went into the current-gen version of NHL 15? Why should someone buy the current-gen version? What is being added?

SR: The full suite of modes from last year’s PS3/Xbox 360 version of NHL are in NHL 15on the same consoles. We’ve added some multi-player physics to the game while changing the gameplay experience by taking some of what we did from the new consoles. We obviously couldn’t do everything because of the difference of the power of the consoles.

One of the requests fans have had for years is replacing the commentators, our new commentary team (Mike "Doc" Emrick and Eddie Olczyk) is also present in the PS3 and 360 versions of NHL 15.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/760194/nhl-15-on-the-360ps3-appears-to-be-a-minor-update/

If you all feel this is enough, then go for it, but that isn't enough for me to drop $60.

• Like Like x 8
    BoltsnRays1109
  16. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    No matter what people say about the game if it's not an overhaul people don't wanna buy it apparently. I get EA fucked us but open your mind a bit here and don't shoot it down because EA fucked us.

That being said from what I watched earlier (I didn't feel like coughing up $20 more to EA than I had to GG) it seem faster paced because of the puck not bouncing 10 feet in the air on dumps and it seemed smoother when stopping and turning, but straight line is worse and poke-checks are in the same, if not worse state in terms of connecting on the actual puck as it was in 14.

I don't think at all NHL 15 is even worth a buy, it's like pay $60 pucks for a patch and some tuners, but whatever the League decides.

• Like Like x 1
    iMackie21
  17. Tonyferelli

Tonyferelli Ferelli Brother

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -5
    My opinion:

I just can't seem to find any drive whatsoever to get excited to try and play this for a year.. It may have a few changes but it feels like EA is just trying to ram an easy update down my throat and charge me $60 for it. WHY in gods name do you even bother with 15 on the 360 if you're not going to even put any effort into it.

Changes:

-New commentating (No presentation package.. just commentating. Same old scoreboard.)
    -Multiplayer Collision Physics (checking teammates, hip check ridiculously effective, multiple people falling over each other)
    -No puck bouncing, unless it is poked.. in some cases the puck is going all over the place.
    -Small gameplay tweaks (Faster wrist shots, backhand being more effective)

This game just makes me shake my head while I play it. It may just be me, but I feel like this is as close to repackaging the same product with some lipstick and trying to sell it for full price as I have ever seen.

Either game LG chooses.. We will be playing 14 again. Whether its 14 with teammate collisions, no tennis balls and new commentating or just 14 again. Honestly I feel sick how EA decided to treat us as fans and consumers, I can't and will not recommend this game to friends.

This is just how I feel. This is not about boycotting, this is about being sucked in to buy a product that they spent 10-12 hours max to create. It's gross that they can slap NHL 15 on this and say its a new game.

Sorry for the rant, but this early access has shown me what I feared about NHL 15. Some people may be happy enough with the changes and if that is good enough for them.. than so be it. For me, this year will be spent again on NHL 14 with my club mates.

I will be buying NHL 15 for the ONE at some point, as I will just want to play next gen hockey and even though the game is stripped down to almost nothing, it provides me with a new game play experience. If and when random OTP is put into the game is when I will probably make that purchase.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    Tonyferelli
  18. Spidey

Spidey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    The ones saying it's worth the money are the ones whose parents' money pays for it probably, so no shit you don't care.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  19. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 2 / -3
    If we had one of these threads without people immediately going to insults because they don't agree with someone, Tris would have to shut the whole site down.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  20. brandovedo

brandovedo Limited Reps Vet

Ratings:
    +872 / 33 / -43
    It's clear that Tris and Brodie are leaning toward 15 b/c 14 is exposed to the danger of restricting league growth. Many saw that as a deciding issue.

But the more you think about it, it wouldn't be the end of the world to stay on 14. (At this point trade-in value for 14 is next to nothing. Better off selling it to someone directyl. Good luck with that). Go ahead and buy 15 if you want, as many of us undoubtedly will. But keep 14 and use it for LG games. BFD. It's so nearly the same game anyway. It's not like you'll forget how to play 14 from playing so much 15.

It's not a risky choice to stay on 14. Because both games are so similar and disappointingly "old-gen," our league will see limited membership growth over the next 12 months no matter which we choose. But don't be suprised when there's still enough reliable talented players to fill 60 teams and enough left over for a hard-fought Calder Cup. An don't say "well the movers and shakers want 15 and we need mgmt and staff." So many of us obviously still have 14 and a 360.

But OOOHH some big names saying they won't play that old crap. Well 15 is the same crap. Sorry you sold your 360 b/c you didn't earn enough playing cash games. A big name isn't more likely to do anything more for their team than show up 1 minute before gametime anyway.

Our problem of having too many members has been solved. Let our strength: our community, direct us. Push through til NHL 16 with the biggest asset we have, THE MAJORITY.

ROCK THE VOTE

• Like Like x 11
    brandovedo