NEW LGGT S1 W2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by Tris10, Sep 4, 2014.

1. coruler2

coruler2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Another question while I'm trying to figure this out. On the XB1 Tour leaderboard for this tournament, there's only 10 completed players through all 8 rounds; however, The Forum CC Leaderboard on the app and webpage has 24 completed players. If all the players completed The Forum CC in the tour, they should be on XB1 leaderboard as well. Why the disconnect?????

No Streaming Account
  2. FirstBlitzer AU

FirstBlitzer AU Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My guess it is a result of BUGS, did you try a hard reset of your console then have another look at the leader board, for the tour?

No Streaming Account
  3. FirstBlitzer AU

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Yes you need to enter your scores hole by hole into the "SITE" leader board manually either via the App, that Tris10 has made or thru the site itself, if you haven't taken screenshots of your rounds, don't worry just enter scores that give you the same total for each round. If don't enter your scores yourself, you won't feature in the final standings calculations come the end of the week, IE: enter your own scores because nobody else is going to do it for you.

Instructions in this thread ------> http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?206050-LGGT-FAQ-amp-Info

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. coruler2

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Blitzer. I have the app now and all set to compete next week. I don't remember my individual round scores...but my final total was -74 for the 8 rounds. Wasn't going to win, but probably top10. I also wanted to post my video of my hole-in-one on the 5th at The Forum, but looks like I have to enter my scores to post the video.

No Streaming Account
  5. FirstBlitzer AU

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I just finished the second tournament and took note of your scores for the event, you had,66,62,63,68. if you want to input them into the leader board for the Forum Country Club event.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. sseagle

sseagle 48 Seasons...

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    agonizing back pain... ugh muscle relaxers should make rounds 3 and 4 better?

No Streaming Account
  7. john4369

john4369 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ahhhh......my 1st round on week 2 didn't register so my +12 I inputted isn't going to come up on the leaderboard...........not that it will affect the top ha ha ha

No Streaming Account
  8. coruler2

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    thanks Blitzer! You ARE golden. I added my scores for this tournament.

No Streaming Account