Playing Rounds Outside of the "Tour" For Your Rounds

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by b3rgy7, Sep 16, 2014.

1. b3rgy7

b3rgy7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Im not sure if this is allowed but I'm getting a bit frustrated. I've finished the first 4 rounds to Shawshank and entered my score. I actually had to play Friday 2x, the second time it "Continued" me there, and I dealt with it and powered through it real quick as a practice the 2nd time around to get to Saturday and Sunday.

NOW, I went to "Continue" my tour again, and its putting me back on the Tee Box for Friday Shawshank. I really dont have the time to play Friday, Saturday, Sunday all over again, to get to the next course only to hope the next time I "Continue" it doesn't do the same thing all over again.

Now sure, I could lie about scores if I played outside of the "Tour" but lets be honest, I dont live for it like that, and my scores are proof I dont lie.

Can I play the Rounds on the courses themselves and enter my score here on LG?

[MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] [MENTION=7031]PHJ314[/MENTION]

No Streaming Account
  2. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Ever since i've followed these steps
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/...tch-Lose-your-progress-3-Tips-on-How-To-Avoid
    I've never once lost a round, or continued where i shouldn't.

Just make sure when you are done, to click "A" to continue the next round, wait for the guy on the tee block, give it like 20 seconds just in case, then exit out.

It's kinda anonying we need to do these steps, but its only til next week when the patch is out

• Like Like x 2
  3. b3rgy7

b3rgy7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Right, I remember that thread and this has been the first time I've ever had this issue. There is a possibility I didn't wait long enough at the tee box, so I suppose that could've attributed to it. I guess I'll just suck it up and play Fri/Sat/Sun again and make sure when I stop I wait a while.

No Streaming Account
  4. Mr Tweek 1

Mr Tweek 1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I've never had a problem as long as I exited the tour from the tee box.

• Like Like x 1
    MrTweek1
  5. JessJackDad

JessJackDad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here - and when I go back in, 'X' to continue, and not 'A' to restart, which was initially my kind of 'muscle memory' instinct.

No Streaming Account