More tours

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by The New Optimus, Dec 1, 2014.

1. The New Optimus

The New Optimus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    not trying to troll or advertise here. If this is deeper inappropriate, please delete it. I do love this tour and was looking for other sites that may do this. OS forums had one with godawful participation. Was wondering if anyone saw that the developers started one also. I will definitely be playing in both now as this one and the developer one are both solid options.

No Streaming Account
  2. FirstBlitzer AU

FirstBlitzer AU Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  3. Birchalism

Birchalism Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -2
    I think TGC is the one he's already referring to. I could be wrong though. So if I am you should sign up and play q school. How did you shoot Blitzer?? I shot my lifetime lows on the first two rounds. Currently 1st overall on Round 1... I shot a 57 on round two but I've seen that crashbird shot a 55! Regardless cya on tour, if you select pga!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  4. FirstBlitzer AU

FirstBlitzer AU Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I have played, the first two rnds and the first hole of the 3rd rnd and I am currently -17. With about 5-6 birdie putts having hit the lip of the hole and staying out, and 1 ball in the water with 92% 8 iron approach to a green when needed all of the 100%, LOL.

I will however easily make the top 250, which is the aim of the game in Q-school.

No Streaming Account
  5. CongoGB

CongoGB Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Was fun playing Q-School and seeing the familiar names from here. Followed both your ghosts for the first 2 rounds, which was fun. And actually beat you for a change on the first round FirstBlitzer! That changed pretty quickly though! :grin:

I went on a binge and finished off at -25, which should get me through for some fun on the European Tour.

No Streaming Account