Beta Season 2 - Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by l KaV l, Dec 4, 2014.

1. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Hello Everyone,

We want to go into next season as prepared as we can be so we are starting to search for some new staff members.

Please post here and fill out the template if you are interested:

1.GT
    2.Previous Expereince
    3.Why you want to be staff
    4.Why do you think you should be selected.
    5.Anything else you want to share

Thank-you to everyone who applies, we will be in contact with you about the specific position if you wish to proceed.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    1. Rushpac

2. None on staff. S4 CHL GM of Swift Current Broncos

3. I feel I have the patience and enough access/downtime to handle issues in a prompt and fair manner. I also feel that this is the best way for me to help build this league outside of taking an ownership/management role.

4. I feel I have already proven to be a reliable player in this Beta season as well as vocal and active member.

5. Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream. Also, I want to help this league build and become very stable.

• Like Like x 9
    Rushpac
  3. Gordon23 x

Gordon23 x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    GT: Gordon l 23 l
    EXP: I run the #1 fifa league

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Nutty Grandpa

Nutty Grandpa Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NuttyGrandpa#1009
    Ratings:
    +723 / 15 / -35
    1.GT Nutty Grandpa
    2.Previous Expereince 3 Seasons of GM in CHL of Hockey
    3.Why you want to be staff I want to contribute to the overall success of the LG FIFA community and try to make it as successful as possible.
    4.Why do you think you should be selected. Because I always take whats in the best interest of the league and what is fair and makes sense. I don't make decisions on what best helps me or someone I may know. I do what is best for business. Even if it may have a negative outcome on my team or me personally.
    5.Anything else you want to share: I'm just here to have fun and enjoy the game we are given. Merry Christmas.

• Like Like x 6
    Nutty_Grandpa
  5. Viva la Surf

Viva la Surf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    This is me vouching for Nutty. All-around good guy.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Rushpac

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    That hurts me Viva

• Like Like x 1
    Rushpac
  7. Viva la Surf

Viva la Surf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    This is me vouching for Nutty. All-around good guy. I also throw my support behind Rushpac. (Editor's note: here is me throwing Tigers' into the circle of trust)

Just to make it completely official in this thread, here is my application:

1. Viva la Surf is my GT. Chosen as outside of my normal day job as someone who works in the Fraud Investigative & Dispute Services practice at one of the largest accounting/consulting firms in the world with $28 billion in revenue, I'm also an avid investor / venture capitalist. One of the best companies I've given capital has a slogan of Viva that they often use. In Chicago, I lived on Surf Street with 4 frat brothers from college for many years in a place appropriately called the "Ass Castle" and now that I'm old and married, I pay homage with a gosh darn XBOX GT.

2. Current owner of QPR. Have played in the LGHL since calendar year 2012 at both the former website and this one. Reliable and active.

3. If you follow any of my posts in the chat-box or in threads, you can clearly see my motivations. In as quick of a summary as possible, I find a good amount of fun and have an enhanced gaming experience with these leagues. Gives me some purpose behind the 6 - 10 hours a week I play video games. There are so many simple solutions from my vantage point that can enhance the league and really make it enjoyable for the folks that play here and make it attractive for others. If we make the experience best-in-class for 150 of us who play on a regular basis, there is no reason why in due time, the number of active folks doubles.

4. I'm a mature gamer or as I've told sK to refer to me as "an old ass man" and think the league needs to look at folks who are in this category for leadership positions. Let's just call a spade a spade and realize that the vast majority of the folks that play on this site can't handle any type of adversity, be it them not getting to play their position, not being able to possess the ball 100% of the time, having to play nicely with others, etc. They ABSOLUTELY can not handle losing or not being able to play with their friends. Their solution when they face this type of hardship or adversity is to go against the system, not follow rules or simply just abandon the league all-together. Take a look at the owners and players that originally signed up and played in this league two months ago as all the proof you need for my statement.

5. Lastly, I fully acknowledge that I will push buttons and make people take a good hard look at their behavior. There are some folks who shut down and resort to name-calling or telling me they'd like to slash my throat or that I can suck on deez nuts (ahem "mfricha"), but I'm holding steadfast in that I'm simply trying to improve the experience for all. Anyone who I have a disagreement with that comes to me and can speak like an adult, fully realizes that I'm one of the nicest guys around and will listen to everything they have to say and will appreciate a good conversation and another viewpoint 10x more than I will somebody just shutting down and resorting to name calling or threats.

I'm also long-winded and don't operate in the 160 characters at a time language that is prevalent in today's society.

Any questions or comments, you can find me here most often and I'm always willing to engage in conversation.

- Viva la Surf -

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  8. Tigers651981

Tigers651981 Just an Ogre and his Ass

Discord:
    Tigers651981#0337
    Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -2
    Thanks Viva for the support

• Like Like x 1
    Tigers651981
  9. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    1. MadeOfTwoFaces
    2. Been management almost every season since VHL S5
    3. Cause I actually do things and don't quit out because my team sucks, or I suck cause I know both are inevitable.
    4. See Q3.
    5. Hi Notes.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
    iMackie21
  10. Rushpac

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    Of course, I also endorse [MENTION=7166]Tigers651981[/MENTION], [MENTION=7860]Viva la Surf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7039]Nutty Grandpa[/MENTION], but really we are all just giving each other handies at this point

• Like Like x 1
    Rushpac
  11. Synkopated

Synkopated [ ˈdi-gər-ēn-ỹo ]

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Normally I would be skeptical seeing three defenders from the same team all throwing their hats in for governorship, but from what I've seen Rushpac and Viva are good contributors who show signs of intelligent life from behind their posts. I'll vouch for MadeofTwoFaces as his longevity and track record speak for themselves, as well as his consistent attendance with the team.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. KC x44

KC x44 LGFA's Peter Vermes

Ratings:
    +206 / 11 / -16
    Okay, I'll put this in again. (deleted it because I thought about applying for ownership)

GT: KCNightshade

Previous Experience: None really, I was AGM for Chelsea and I ran a Sub-Clan in BO1 (I can't even remember what it was called)

Why do I want to be on Staff?: I want to be on the LGFA staff because I like the way that the league is going. I think that one day that it will surpass VFL and other 11v11 Pro Club leagues. I've been wanting to get into the more 'Business' side of Pro Clubs for a while now.

Why Should I Be On Staff?: I am very reliable, I almost never missed a game with Chelsea and Arsenal and I always have a computer right by my side. So even when not playing I can be helping with things behind the scenes. I'm also young ( 18 so I feel that I can reach out to the younger LG Demographic and get them more involved with league and site activities.) I'm always willing to learn new things and explore new ideas. I've also learned how to take one for the team, which I feel like might come in handy when dealing with situations. I'm always looking out for what is best for the team a a whole. That's something that I had to deal with while AGM'ing at Chelsea. People might not have liked more for what I had to do, but I always had the best in heart for the team.

Things that you need to know.: I am a huge supporter of 3 soccer teams, they are Arsenal (Sorry Philly), Sporting Kansas City, and Borussia Dortmund. I know a lot about players and their play style (Probably a bit too much). I also love Baseball. I've been playing FIFA since FIFA 13, so I know the ins and outs about the game. I speak a little bit go German, but I'm too shy to speak it often lol. I'm soft spoken, but If I have something to say, you're sure as hell going to hear it. :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. PsychSmokeBBQ

PsychSmokeBBQ Welcome to Slide Tackle City

Ratings:
    +200 / 13 / -8
    1. PsychSmokeBBQ

2. None. Found LG site in mid-season of the Beta Season. Been paying attention to some of what goes on in the administrative fronts for both the clubs and the league.

3. I'm not a 'gamer', I pretty much only play Fifa. I love the game in real life, and almost love the video game as much. I enjoy organized things, and a Fifa league is something I've wanted to be involved with for a few years. Always thought it was UK/Intl based, until I found LG. I think LG is headed in the right direction, and I'd like to help however I can.

4. I'm probably twice as old as most of the gang on LG. That means nothing, except I bring experience in the corporate world and have served on many boards and committees over the past 15 years of my professional life. I've worked in upper level management, and understand it takes many pieces and open communication to achieve goals. I understand financials and operations and am very confident in my knowledge and skill set. I don't say I can do things that I can't or won't do. I'm open, honest, and firm but fair. I do not quit things I sign up for, in life and/or gaming. Chelsea club members can attest that I make good on my commitments, and was an active part of our club from the day I was assigned.

5. I'm the best cook in LG. I'll knock your socks off from BBQ to French cuisine. ;)

• Like Like x 4
    Psychsmokebbq
  14. Hawkeyenation9

Hawkeyenation9 LGBA League Official

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    lol then why are you applying for staff here

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Merle

Merle Your favourite player's favourite player Platinum

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91

1.GT-
    ll Gibby12Yr ll
    2.Previous Expereince-
    Management on this site and other sites, as well as different games
    3.Why you want to be staff-
    Because i didnt like some of the things that happened in season 1 here, so why whine about it unless im going to offer a solution to the problem
    4.Why do you think you should be selected.-
    Because i know how to read the constitution as well as use common sense when dealing with matters. My job professionally is to solve problems.
    5.Anything else you want to share
    - I suck at Fifa 15, but i know this site and could do a pretty solid job.

[​IMG]

Me (Beetle) vs The Bad Guys (Scorp)

#VoteGibby

♥Gibby♥

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  16. Gordon23 x

Gordon23 x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    You aren't very intelligent

• Like Like x 1