Week 7 is LIVE! Post your thoughts here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Feb 23, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Good luck out there at the Double Black Course at Christina Pines, and Locust Grove!

Also, for those who asked: My daughter is doing great through recovery from her surgery she had last week. She'll be back to her active self by the end of the week! Thanks for checking in!

LB

• Like Like x 1
    fkncommishlb
  2. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I am glad to here that your daughter is doing fine LB. :-D

Two excellent courses, I haven't played Locust for ages and only played double black once. But my memory of them both is very positive.

No Streaming Account
  3. daddyjules10

daddyjules10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    All the best for your daughters recovery commish! onto this week. Probly shouldve practiced this one before because iv never been round here before. Anyhow my first 3 rounds were pretty average totally -28 then i finally got it going in the final round birdieing the whole back nine to post -15 and finish one short of mr playtime at -43, nice choice of course enjoyed it. Good luck all.

No Streaming Account
  4. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    That's good news!
    Only course I found with this name has a The in front of it. Took a while to find it. Hope its same course.

No Streaming Account
  5. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    It is. Only one course goes by that name that I know of.

fkncommishlb
  6. Alfy G

Alfy G Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Nice to hear Commish, my thoughts are with you n daughter.... I just want to say that next to The Club at Whispering River (which is the #1 rated user generated course, I think I heard somewhere) Double Black at Christina Pines is the most realistic/lifelike and fun course that TGC has to date...If I had two things to offer that I think would compliment an already tough yet fair test of video golf it would be that the greens need to be just a tad...JUST A TAD! more undulating and the course be just a little longer... I rate this as my #2 course whether user or TGC generated... What a fabulous job the creator did with this !!! Not only is it realistic but it is fun to play... A+ in my book

No Streaming Account
  7. justamush

justamush Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I really enjoyed the course this week. Definitely up there with Bavaro as one of my favorite courses.

Good to hear that your daughter is doing well.

No Streaming Account
  8. AWillTheTP

AWillTheTP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm a little confused as to how the handicap system works. I'm not very good, shot horrible rounds in 1 and 2, but managed to finish E in round 3. The ghostball I was playing with shot a net of -1, but was given 9 strokes to make his final score for round 3 -10. So, it seems like having a 0 handicap is a punishment. Couldn't someone just play a few terrible rounds prior to a LGGT event, increase their handicap, then ultimately gain a bunch of strokes for the tour? Or am I just not understanding how it works?

No Streaming Account
  9. FirstBlitzer AU

FirstBlitzer AU Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Handicaps aren't used for this tour, so you have nothing to worry about.

No Streaming Account
  10. dylan42

dylan42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Enjoyed the 2 courses this week. I played Locust Grove in 16 mph winds, was loads of fun, but not the smartest competitively. Ah well, I have a feeling the announcement hinted at in this week's Dev Diary may be something to do with wind being equalled for tournament play. Could be wrong though lol. Well played all the LGGTers and hope your daughter gets well soon Commish.

No Streaming Account
  11. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    We do not, nor do we anticipate, ever utilizing the Handicap system in this Tour. Too many variables, as we have said everytime it gets brought up. But at least you brought up exactly what the primary reasoning for NOT having it in our Tour...we can't control what people play and do.

fkncommishlb
  12. AWillTheTP

AWillTheTP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So the "strokes given" isn't part of the handicap system? I guess that's where I'm getting confused.

No Streaming Account
  13. TheTwizzler1974

TheTwizzler1974 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Great first course, I came up a little short catching the leader but it was fun attempting to catch him already knowing what he shot. I should finish up the tournament later tonight.

No Streaming Account