1. Tooo Lazyyy

Tooo Lazyyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    If this rumor of a TC league is true then why don't the teams pick players from te TC league to actually play for them? Kind of like any other sports, you tryout regardless if you have a spot you play for 1st string not just base it on how well you might know someone? Only makes since to me. But i'm just a player.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. Viva la Surf

Viva la Surf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    You raise a good point here Tooo Lazyyy. Keep going with it. There is a way to make this TC League happen and there are plenty of people who have the idea nailed down, just need to have a full commitment to it even in a small capacity.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Hawkeyenation9

Hawkeyenation9 LGBA League Official

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    I say if you are going to have a reserve/training camp league, then you have to change up the rules a little bit. For example, I think requiring the reserve team to field 11 players for their games would be absolutely crazy.

Same ideas/concepts for the rules, just adjust them to fit what the league has to work with in terms of the reserves.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. I Smell A Taco

I Smell A Taco LGFA Bum

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -2
    we are pushing back the TC league this Season, great idea just not enough time to get it going before the season started, going to have it running by next season 100% just need a few people to take ownership of the teams

• Like Like x 2
    I_Smell_A_Taco
  5. xGabella

xGabella Wheelin N Dealin

Discord:
    gabella19#0
    Ratings:
    +440 / 39 / -18
    I agree with this, it's something that could take minimal effort but yet shouldn't be rushed! Great idea for next season maybe, and for TC like you said it'll be ridiculous for 11v11 but a great way for them to get scouted during the season! I like it

Gabella19
  6. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    Is this the point where I come in and bash you "clowns" for not getting this done and saying you are ruining the league despite the fact that I did not volunteer to help this get off the ground at all.

#Entitlement

• Like Like x 1
    Rushpac
  7. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    ^^^

What? lol

The big thing that decides this is if you have enough dedicated guys... if you only have a handful of owners/management you cant really do a TC league, or you could but I see it being a big mess

you would need to adapt like the NHL to AHL system and have management at all levels to control those wild animals, no need to rush anything and make it more of a headache then it needs to be.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    That was the point 'Notes. I'm waiting for people to come in and complain about it not taking off despite the fact they the majority don't volunteer or commit to helping get it off the ground

• Like Like x 3
    Rushpac
  9. Tooo Lazyyy

Tooo Lazyyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I just think personally, that is should be like a recruiting thing where EVERY player gets put into training camp except the managers and owners of course, and then they are determined by skill. Also they should have a A and B team and a seperate schedule for those teams and if someone from one of the A or B teams can't make it then the team captain or manager whom ever, determines who plays that game. I know that sounds like alot, but this gives everyone a chance to play regardless. People didn't sign up to play leagues to sit on a bench all season long, in fact you may lose people due to that but like I said it's just an opinion. Like I was saying though, all players should be put into a training camp kind of like the NFL then recruited by managers, based off of skill of course and who wants to pay top dollar obviously. Training Camp sounds good but it's really just an excuse for managers/owners to just have people sit the bench who they either don't get along with, or don't want to play which isn't fair because there is so much talent in this league but there is also alot of players in training camp who should be starting and players starting who should be possibly looked at again to see if they are good enough to start. Just an opinion bash it if you want but the ones who bash are the ones who are scared to lose their position I would assume (;

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. xGabella

xGabella Wheelin N Dealin

Discord:
    gabella19#0
    Ratings:
    +440 / 39 / -18
    I really like this idea! Just only problem is there is not enough population in LGFA to do a lot of stuff like this, it'll take time, but the idea is great!

• Like Like x 1
    Gabella19