Round 2 Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Buddy Roberts, May 9, 2015.

1. Buddy Roberts

Buddy Roberts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +493 / 112 / -54
    [​IMG]
    First I just want to say Ottawa who? Congratulations to Florida on sweeping the Senators with ease. However you guy’s got the real beast from the east next in Montreal, and this series is about to be an instant classic. @YargageQC and the boys showed a lot of heart going out there and getting three one goal wins over a very good Ottawa Senators team, they’re going to need a lot of the same going into this series. This Montreal Canadiens team has the depth, and the skill, but do they have the composure? If Montreal is going to win this series like they should they’re going to need to get those most win games with their @King Scavuzzo90 line. Expect third lines to be a key factor in this matchup, unless Montreal gets up early in the series. These two teams matchup pretty well but I expect Montreal to get frustrated with Florida’s style, and fall victim to it. Good Luck to both teams.

Series Prediction: Florida in 6

Series MVP: @Vicious Tyrant

[​IMG]
    These two teams are pretty similar; they both have a lot of depth, and skill. However it’s pretty clear that the Islanders are the favorite here, but there is no doubt that Carolina isn’t going to come out swinging. The Hurricanes coming off a 5 game series win over the Sabres, in which they pretty much dominated every game, however the level of skill isn’t the same when looking at this Islanders team. This series is going to be on the shoulders of @AJ9191 and @JamieP505 because they are going to go up against some of the best, if that line can get a win early against the Islanders top line I expect it to go to 7. The Islanders however are looking filthy after dismantling the New Jersey Devils in 5 games. They did use @lan Morando which I mean why not you get to use him once every series, and they utilized him exactly like everyone thought they would when it matters. If the Islanders just match lines against Carolina I don’t see them having an issue, @Brisan66 knows what he’s doing and I’m sure him and @GB521 already have an idea what they’re going to do against Carolina, and it will most likely work. As long as defense doesn’t become an issue in New York, they could easily make this an early exit for Carolina.​
    Series Prediction: Islanders in 6
    Series MVP: @GB521

[​IMG]
    Edmonton; San Jose, this one is going to be a slug fest! @SweeT 9 LoU 84 vs @Jay Ayotte 89 no doubt there is going to be fireworks in this series. I expect a lot of frustration to come out of the San Jose locker room seeing as I’ve played there before, and I know that for a fact this team has trouble against players like @Ryan McDonut 27 I don’t know exactly what the Sharks are planning in this series but I do know that if the Sharks defensemen get out matched it’s going to be a quick exit for them @SCLSU Mud Dog and @Benny El Guapo will need to stay focused and not let frustration build when playing this very strong Edmonton Oilers team. Expect 3rd lines to be a huge factor in this game as @Batman x 17 ‘s line will most likely end up facing a top line early in this. If San Jose can get an early lead in this series I believe they can take it. On to Edmonton though, how good does this team look, offensively and defensively! Dominant players such as @FiGS42 @Girgs x 28 and @Th3 l AnD 0n1y This is no easy task for any team in the playoffs. I have a strong feeling that as long Edmonton comes in and stays aggressive on the weaker defensemen of San Jose they can take this series early, I’m curious to see how Jay will match his lines against the Sharks, but I know he’ll find a way to win as usual. I really want to see the @TeeLogan93 line against the @Ryan McDonut 27 line because no doubt it’s going to be gritty, but let’s get onto these predictions.​
    Series Prediciton: Edmonton in 6
    Series MVP: @Th3 l AnD 0n1y

[​IMG]
    Skill vs. Heart has been a running theme in these playoffs and this game is no different. Nashville is the clear overall favorite in these playoffs, and my pick to win it all but I’m not going to undercut this Dallas Stars team who are very strong in their own right, and I’m sure are going to come out and give it their all. Dallas looks very good with players like [MENTION=6366]o WjD O[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6399]All in the Hip[/MENTION] but they’re going to need the help of their defensemen in this one because the forwards on both sides are solid but I don’t think this Dallas defensive unit has an answer for guys like [MENTION=7672]xFIOx TENDY 29[/MENTION] [MENTION=8208]Bass l91l[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8164]xxDups77xx[/MENTION] this series is very one sided but as long as the Stars can stay strong defensively and take advantage of Nashville’s weaker defense I think at least they can make it interesting.
    Series Prediction: Nashville in 6
    Series MVP: [MENTION=7672]xFIOx TENDY 29[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 16
    BuddyRoberts
  2. JASON0914

JASON0914 hey bud

Discord:
    jason0914#0
    Ratings:
    +137 / 4 / -8
    You disappoint me buddy Roberts. The boys back in Carolina aren't very happy watch out for us

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  3. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    Lets go Oilers!

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  4. GolSki6027

GolSki6027 Nujabes

Ratings:
    +874 / 5 / -25
    Um, the Islanders won because of my 7 points in that series. Basically, I'm da bes. [MENTION=7092]Buddy Roberts[/MENTION] [MENTION=7667]Brisan66[/MENTION] [MENTION=8196]GB521[/MENTION] [MENTION=6544]Foote Eh[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 3
    GolSkiii
  5. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    Nice write up Buddy

• Like Like x 1
    bazlund
  6. Chum lLee

Chum lLee Chum lLee

Ratings:
    +558 / 4 / -25
    Montreal
    islanders
    edmonton
    nashville

h e l l o

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Gary Garoo

Gary Garoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,906 / 18 / -49
    Shut up golski

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  8. Freddy Couples

Freddy Couples Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 0 / -0
    Go banana!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    Stars and Preds is going to be vicious. I don't see this one being over quickly, easily my pick to be the first 7 game series of these playoffs. A part of me knows Preds have a slight advantage, but I'm feeling Stars in 7.

Habs and Panthers. Both of these Owners seem to be heavily into improving their players' talent. I know my short time playing D with Global has improved my play immensely (#GlobalGYM), If any Panther players have made it thru half of Yarages playbook they should come out with a unified effort thats going to be hard to beat. Panthers take it in 6.

Canes and Islanders. My pick for AllStar Captain AJ9191 is going to lead the Hurricanes to another 5 game victory.

Oilers and Sharks, If its anything like our meeting last season it will be something to talk about.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  10. xAfinogenxv

xAfinogenxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tee93logan#0
    Ratings:
    +248 / 0 / -0
    I like how you refered to us as the TeeLogan line, therefore nice write up.

• Like Like x 2
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  11. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72
    great write up best of luck to everyone in round two should be some epic battles..

No Streaming Account
  12. Lividpenguin342

Lividpenguin342 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 72 / -103
    Steven stefani never loses in 6

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. Gary Garoo

Gary Garoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,906 / 18 / -49
    Carolina in 4

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  14. X1xHeArLeYx2X

X1xHeArLeYx2X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 7 / -6
    All I gotta say is BRING IT ON!!!

• Like Like x 1
    X1xhearleyx2x
  15. Steve Stefani

Steve Stefani '95 TIL INFINITY

Ratings:
    +409 / 9 / -14
    Good call. By the way, go burn down your house [MENTION=7092]Buddy Roberts[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Daydayyyy

Daydayyyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    daydayyyy93#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think we all know who's line it is. real talk

p.s. buddy fucking sloberts u gonnn learn what a big dick is

No Streaming Account
  17. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    Awesome work, just want to say that a lot of credit is due for my boy bengal!

• Like Like x 2
    Lokix6x
  18. Snails14

Snails14 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    snails14#0
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Go fuck yourself. You won't be good now that I'm not here to carry your fat ass

• Like Like x 5
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  19. BigJay x89

BigJay x89 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigjayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,865 / 93 / -94
    shut up kev. go park a care

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  20. Steve Stefani

Steve Stefani '95 TIL INFINITY

Ratings:
    +409 / 9 / -14
    [MENTION=3028]Jay Ayotte 89[/MENTION] [MENTION=7728]Desrosiers l14l[/MENTION] [MENTION=7687]Saini l14l[/MENTION]

You all suck

No Streaming Account