Best LG Team of All Time

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by dayman531, Jun 22, 2015.

?

Who was the best LG team in history?

1. S17 New York Islanders

33.3%
  2. S17 LA Kings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. S18 Pittsburgh Penguins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. S18 Florida Panthers

33.3%
  5. S18 Nashville Predators

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. S18 Dallas Stars

33.3%
  7. S19 Winnipeg Jets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Leafy

Leafy lg bully buster

Discord:
    Leafy#2854
    Ratings:
    +1,901 / 4 / -10
    [video=youtube;NPCRNw6s_84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPCRNw6s_84[/video] [MENTION=7645]SnazzyBarbecue[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 6
    LeafyTV
  2. Kopy

Kopy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +725 / 0 / -0
    Yeah not good....

But we might not have had the best team of all time, but we definitely have to win something for chemistry. (on and off the ice)

With all the frenchies on one line, Stew and Gunhavok with bigleaguebala on their wing, and the NFS line, we couldn't go wrong.

We proved that you dont need any superstars or even a first line for that matter, we just got it done in other ways.

By far the greatest group ever, and the most fun season of all time that truly cant be matched again. <3 love my S18 panthers

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. NeNe

NeNe NeNe Speaks Truth

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 0 / -7
    I'll bite your bite.

Where you said game 7 MVP, fuck off. No MVPs in a game where the toa was 8-2. Literally averaged 40 seconds toa a period. Stupid game, can't let me win the first one I had full control over.

Next, let me sign up at forward for one season on NHL 12 and Chicago doesn't happen :) Too bad this was after I decided f managing a team, i'll just try to get every individual award instead lol. Still just need the Norris.

Whatever season soccer owned LA would have been fun even though it was NHL 13. Alright i'm done, I have a small dick.

• Like Like x 2
    Space_Jam_XVII
  4. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,294 / 33 / -46

Please come back. [MENTION=8047]Po1andsFinest[/MENTION] and I have been lonely ever since we got dumped out of your backpack.

• Like Like x 2
  5. JJr

JJr Good Day

Discord:
    JJR-#3526
    Ratings:
    +959 / 127 / -178
    Why is Winnipeg a option . all of these teams had a good 3rd line except Winnipeg . Winnipeg has been the best team in the washed up seasons but they don't compare to the other teams on this list .

• Like Like x 2
    In World of CHEL
    jjfinesse98
  6. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    You are right, no need for a first line. All it takes is to force cross crease every single time and hope for the best, which unfortunately works a lot. Not really blaming you guys for doing it and taking advantage of nhls shitty game, its just not very talented to be considered with some of these actual great teams.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. I Am Wonger

I Am Wonger 2 Time Champion

Discord:
    wonger8214#0
    Ratings:
    +1,428 / 36 / -57
    Id rather you do a thread about best game 7 lineups in LGHL .. and then Winnipeg S19 could be ranked among the best imo

No Streaming Account
  8. BLicK12

BLicK12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    Considering every team good and bad benefits from the same shitty gameplay mechanics, this seems like a ridiculous thing to nitpick about.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    BLicK1252
  9. Emo F0X

Emo F0X I Score Goals

Discord:
    foxi10i#0
    Ratings:
    +179 / 2 / -1
    idt I've played in one game where people aren't forcing it

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Kodyyy

Kodyyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,160 / 7 / -4
    It was mostly a joke lol. Just acknowledging that we won a Game 7 in the Cup Final with him on D instead of Keck. He played well enough for us to win. Not to mention that we had to win two game 7s without our choice LW as well. All the forwards focused solely on D, Clancy had a good game, and we capitalized on our chances. It wasn't pretty, but that's how we had to approach that game.

Also S11 Chicago happens pretty much no matter what.

• Like Like x 1
    Melroses_Mullet
  11. Lx_Maxwell_xI

Lx_Maxwell_xI ImJeff is my best friend.

Ratings:
    +741 / 13 / -13
    S12 Ottawa 67's best team in the history of internet hockey! @ImJeff

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    MaxwellOnline
  12. mattyallstar94

mattyallstar94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,181 / 4 / -4
    I was the leading goal scorer and played in game 7 of the Western Conference Finals for s18 Dallas. Honestly how could that be an all-time team? s18 got carried by the heart of [MENTION=6510]x Bad At Life x[/MENTION] s17 definitely had more skill. #48in18

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. GoalCaufield173

GoalCaufield173 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jaimiesx41#0
    Ratings:
    +171 / 3 / -3
    this is why we was a great team «3

• Like Like x 3
    james4112
  14. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    That Florida team was one of the best defensive teams ever though. Their D was very good, their forwards were very good defensively and Kopitar was a beast that season, not to mention I traded them Fournier down the stretch so he could be on a good team so they had two Vezina winners on one team

• Like Like x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  15. xSillkyy

xSillkyy Panthers- Heat- Dolphins

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    You can add S21 Philadelphia to the list after this season dayman

No Streaming Account
  16. x Bad At Life x

x Bad At Life x Nub

Ratings:
    +281 / 1 / -0
    Personally I don't think S18 Dallas was an "All-Time" team (we didn't win it all FFS), but I do think we were one of the stronger teams that was assembled in recent memory/one of the better ones to not win a Cup (especially when you consider that we totally made over the team sans management, Mark and Matt in four weeks or so).

Regarding S17 versus S18 Dallas, the big difference that [MENTION=7130]MattyAllstar15[/MENTION], [MENTION=6206]Le Saint Qc[/MENTION], [MENTION=6628]officialmark07[/MENTION] and I discussed last summer was top end talent versus a little more depth and better goaltending. I'm blanking on the full roster for S17, but it was like Knightz, Raynor, Matt, Studio, Ry up front with Mark, Keso, Odie and JPB on D. I couldn't tell you who the goalies were. While in S18 we had:

Tcx-Dub-Witness
    Dee-Studio-Matt
    Hurt-Bills-Pizzi

Mark-Yinz
    Keso-Jeremy
    Greb-Me

Canada
    Crosscheck

Clearly we weren't going to replace the production and skill of guys like Ry, Odie, etc. but we did manage to make our team deeper while getting a top tendy (request from Studio and Mark, if I recall). Unfortunately we relied on our top line and Canada far too often, IMO, which basically burnt them out by the SCF.

Also, give yourself some credit, Matt; we needed a guy who "could take it to the hoop" for game 7 and you fit that bill.

No Streaming Account
  17. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    Yes every team benefits from the shitty gameplay but that doesnt mean every team chooses to rely on that way to win. The truly talented teams can beat you multiple ways and can adapt to someone elses playstyle. I don't know how fox and stick play anymore but from what i remember awhile ago the only thing they did was skate around the zone until someone challenged them then forced it cross crease, or would wait until they decided it was time to force it and let it rip. They were good at what they did and im not trying to take anything away from them, but i dont consider doing the same play over and over again taking advantage of game physics talented. Yes everyone forces it and it is part of the game, but the teams that were actually talented didn't need to rely on a one trick pony move.

No Streaming Account
  18. xNHL DANGLES07x

xNHL DANGLES07x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -7
    My first NHL game ever was on a shitty team versus Pittsburgh because the actual Gs didn't want their stats wrecked and I had to play it and faced their first line... In the end my D blew and almost every shot went in, pretty sure it ended 10-0

xNHLDANGLES07x
  19. Raynor

Raynor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,492 / 10 / -12
    That was NHL 13?

No Streaming Account
  20. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Alright, I'im kinda getting sick of watching you post in multiple threads and act like you're being owed something.

Let's go down some facts really quick.

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/...age=game&gameid=82445&leagueid=37&seasonid=18

That's a link to the game it was 9-0, I was in the game and lost 9-0.

You had a pretty decent lineup in front of you actually.
    @BozWPG and @JayEm96 were 2 solid wingers, probably our best line at the time in a matter of W/L. Myself, I was on Center, I was filling in for @ATwerk1ngDwarf (or whatever his GT is now) who was having trouble getting online because of work. I won't sit here and give you a history lesson of myself as a player, I'll just go out on a limb and say I can press the buttons.
    @BALLZY15 on LD, not the worst D, definitely better than 90% of the D out there, ideally (but unfortunately not on that night) a much better G.

King Cola, no idea who he is, on the night he was an ECU, can't imagine he's a big fan of Pepsi Products.

Our team also had @ian Moran, @LA Kingss , @LegendaryJERZ, @Replayk3v, @llGibby12yrll, @NugeTV among others.

YOU were actually called up from the CHL? Something of that sort.

Still think it was a bad team?

If you're answer is yes, try and think back to the one night we invited you to play with Never Unlucky because we didn't have a goalie, and you almost wet your pants on the spot.

We played against what at the time was a little bit of a broken bFd lineup, and @Dumba x 55 (who to this day I have no idea who you are outside of a D guy I've played against few times, sorry).

Rammered and Trobby were arguably 2/3 of a forward line that were dominating the game at the time, so they were beating most lines in the league pretty well, we knew it'd be tough going in, especially on their connection.

bFd we beat twice in the PS finals with 4/5 people on that NJD team. And we never came close to losing 9-0.

It was actually your....

6th game of the season

Before the game, I remember messaging Boz asking if you were seriously as rattled as you were. Treating the guys from bFd like GODS who took time out of their GODLY DAY, to play us PEASANTS.

a 35.7 sv% later, you're calling an ECU and Ballzy the ones who were shitty.

Got it.

Your D didn't blow, I specifically spoke with Trobby after the game and he was hysterical in laughter asking who was in net for us and if it was even really a goalie.

Congratulations Dangles, you're single handedly responsible for my worst loss in a 6s league ever,

So, yea. Sorry but your post just pissed me off. Shut up.

• Like Like x 26
    Primetimme1