new player without a clue

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by greezybro, Oct 10, 2015.

1. greezybro

greezybro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 8 / -27
    how do i get on a team, i signed up and have heard nothing, maybe somebody can send me an email or help me out in some way.

greezybro
  2. Mr Torts

Mr Torts 3-time

Ratings:
    +380 / 29 / -11
    At the top of the page, there is a tab that says "info", mouse over this and click on "league signup", then sign up for LGHL S22. Since you are a new user you will have to play your first season in the LGCHL. Bidding for LGCHL starts on 10/18, if you are not bid on you will be automatically assigned to a CHL team.

Also, if you want to increase your chances of getting bid on, on the lg home page, just below the chat box, there is a tab titled "LG Pick Up Games", click on this and you can sign up for LGCHL scouting games to get noticed by GMs of CHL teams.

Best of luck.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. greezybro

greezybro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 8 / -27
    Torts, thanks for your reply, i have signed up for the league some weeks ago, i was just wondering what happens next as i have not heard anything about being on any team or whatever, so i guess i just wait til someone contacts me. i understand i start in the chl that part i get.

greezybro
  4. xX Z3NO Xx

xX Z3NO Xx Former 14+ Season Xbox CHL Commissioner

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    Don't just wait around for someone to contact you. If you don't play scouting games there is a very low chance you will be drafted this season. There are hundreds of people all competing for the same spots on CHL teams and if you just wait around and not scout you are sure to not get one of those spots. Go sign up for the scouting games like Torts has said.

xX_Z3NO_Xx
  5. dom qp

dom qp ?????????? ^_____^

Discord:
    dom#9973
    Ratings:
    +657 / 0 / -0
    Get your chatbox presence up: it's more effective than scouting.

If you get it high enough you won't even need to play in the AHL next season. If we have the same owners, one of them will put a couple million on you.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account