Accepting Staff Applications for LGGT S4!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Nov 2, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Hi guys,

We're almost ready to begin Season 4. I'd like to expand and include some staff that specifically helps us setup the Tour this season.

Please see the Season 4 Announcement thread coming shortly to understand the scope of changes coming to LGGT this season.

Course Committee: I'm looking for at least two to three people who like to play TGC casually and sample new courses, as well as older courses. We're beginning to get a decent size database of courses out there, but thus far I've generally been the only one to decide what courses are used in the end. I'd like to have a team that can help us setup the Tour weeks in advance.

My plan is to continue the 16 Week schedule, with a Major every 4th Week. The only definite course is Magnolia National for the LGGT Masters on Week 4.

A person on this committee is helping to suggest Courses that will challenge our Members on a weekly basis, but provide for fun.

Tournament Marshals: In most instances, this would've been someone who makes sure the Tour is ready to go on each platform, but now that the game permits one setup of the Tour to be carried to all platforms, this simplifies things.

So, now a Tournament Marshal will be a "back up" if the Commissioner is unable to setup the Tour by 8 AM on Mondays.

The primary function of a Tournament Marshal will be someone who will on a weekly basis monitor play/leaderboards, play with various ghost balls, and ensure the rules of the Tour are being respected. This is generally the responsibility of all, but a Marshal makes it a regular part of his day.

Please reply to this thread expressing your interest.

Thanks!

LB

fkncommishlb
  2. JDoolus

JDoolus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +424 / 1 / -10
    I'd be more than happy to join the course committee. This tour is awesome and I would love to help.

No Streaming Account
  3. MrBaconBottom

MrBaconBottom The Baconator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i have time to be part of the course committee as well. I would also like to make a suggestion. I would like to see an option or a tour where there is no use of the Y button. (scout view). I think it would make things a little more realistic as well as adding a level of difficulty.

No Streaming Account
  4. burton31cat

burton31cat Tim R

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Since nobody else bit I will be happy to tournament marshal. I do this over on the TGC Tours side as well so whatever I am needed for will be happy to help with.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Still looking for able bodied individuals. As tournament marshal, you basically play with Ghost balls and watch for rules to be followed (IE: No chipping on green unless there's an obstruction.). You provide video evidence of infractions to the Commissioner to ensure fair play is followed.

Course Committee again plays regularly and tries out courses and suggests new courses for the Tour to consider. The goal is that we know where the Primary and Secondary courses will be at least two weeks ahead of time.

fkncommishlb