XXLG Madden Online Franchise Introduction

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by Hattori Hanso, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Hattori Hanso

Hattori Hanso Madden Connected Franchise Commissioner

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hello League Gaming Community,

My name is Hattori Hanso/Nile, and I will be running the Madden OnlineFranchise section of League Gaming going forward. With me, I bring asmall gaming community who have been playing together for years (mostrecently at XXLGaming.com).

LG/XXL Online Franchise is a Madden Community of about 50 gamersgeared towards Simulation gaming. We believe that sim gameplay, integrity, and a fun and organized community are more important thanwinning at all costs. We are also a very competitive community thatencourages gamers to be active in team building, but value team owners who value realcompetition over exploit. We are currently wrapping up our 25th Season in online franchise (we typically do 4 game years per maddenrelease), and many of us were together long before madden offeredonline franchise. Back then, some of us played in 1v1 leagues as you dohere at League Gaming.

We are comprised of players from a larger family of leagues who have gravitated together over time. In our group, we have players who havebeen prominent members, admins, and champions on XXLgaming, PGL,OpSports, Xbox-Sports.com, United Leagues, and here at League Gaming.Our goal is to integrate into the LG community and provide the samequality level of online franchise that we have been producing for sixyears, while benefitting from LGs technological features and traffic. Wealready have an almost full franchise, but there are a few spotsopening, and depending on the interest level, I would be prepared tooversee a reasonable expansion to online franchises at LG.

I appreciate the trust and support that we've gotten from LG so far, and I'm excited about the possibilities here. Thanks Very Much!

~Hanso

No Streaming Account
  2. Jonezy48

Jonezy48 Human Eraser #2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi

No Streaming Account
  3. Legend of Turbo

Legend of Turbo Legend Of Turbo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, I've been a member here a league gaming for a long time and completed a few madden leagues. I've been with xxl for over 10 years and look forward to joining you guys here

No Streaming Account
  4. j0nGka

j0nGka Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello gentleman

No Streaming Account
  5. PC76

PC76 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool one of the OGs from XXLG been at it since 2005ish, excited to see what the new site/forum format will add to the league. Forums look very clean, and hopefully this adds a positive factor into the mix.

No Streaming Account
  6. True G4mer

True G4mer 10 XXLG CFM Super Bowl Championships

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Greetings all, I've been playing sim leagues for madden since 09 my main focus has been winning at XXL but I've also participated in leagues at PGL and OS.

Looking forward to seeing what other leagues I can join here at LG.

No Streaming Account
  7. Gyatso

Gyatso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone.

No Streaming Account
  8. Paddlefoot72

Paddlefoot72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Finally the paddle is here

No Streaming Account
  9. F3 Core

F3 Core Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys sorry for the delay, finally signed on and ready for a new season. My gamer tag is F3 core and I've been a member of xxl gaming league for about 10 years now. Looking forward to continuing my trade and learning some new stuff.

No Streaming Account
  10. x Factor STL

x Factor STL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Excited to see what the new sit can bring to the league.

xfactorstl