Commendable Array of Games, Ontario

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by GimmixPwns, Jan 14, 2016.

1. GimmixPwns

GimmixPwns Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GimmixPwns#7684
    Ratings:
    +128 / 9 / -10
    The Reign sealed the deal on the Gulls last night after 2 straight wins, removing the need for a highly touted game 7. The 4-2 series followed suit with the Heat in their advance to the Western Semi-Finals which pits the Reign against @xNinjaBladez, @Life is sw33t and the boys.

When I posted in my team locker forum about playoffs the first thing about the Reign that I said was they are a balanced team. I didn't realize I was being modest. @iTransitions lead a roster with 15 guys who play solid hockey, and 2 guys who repel rubber. Don't forget an Amateur forward stepping in against the Gulls top line and trying to snake a win.

All in all it was a good series with no drama and the better overall team will be moving on so congratulations!

As for the Gulls I'll use this time to give a big thanks to @Nickoloi for jumping in with me to right a sinking ship, and the rest of the team for sticking it out and showing up to play.

• Like Like x 8
    gimmix8
  2. PahkTheCah1387

PahkTheCah1387 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 8 / -10
    Great work this season @GimmixPwns did a hell of a job running that team. And congrats to @ele905 and the boys.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Nickoloi

Nickoloi AHL No Name

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -3
    Good series Ontario! Best of luck in the next round

No Streaming Account
  4. I Am Wonger

I Am Wonger 2 Time Champion

Discord:
    wonger8214#0
    Ratings:
    +1,428 / 36 / -57
    Thanks for a great series , I like how classy you guys have been since the whole beginning of the season debacle.. Even though @Kirito x58 picked you to win in 7 , thankfully on our behalf it didn't. Good luck in the future and @im just a squid i want your thumbs

No Streaming Account
  5. l Kodiak l

l Kodiak l Tending the crease since NHL 10

Ratings:
    +158 / 1 / -2
    Great series guys! Good luck to you the rest of the off season and a special shoutout to Hawk, good to play on the same ice as you again bud!! Great job in net!

l_KODIAK_l
  6. BladezTML

BladezTML A Pylon

Ratings:
    +26 / 14 / -9
    Happy to have been a part of the gulls even for the short time @GimmixPwns @Nickoloi, wish us checkers luck against the Reign :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account