Great Series St. Johns

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Zero Choice, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Discord:
    zerochoice#0
    Ratings:
    +383 / 31 / -23
    Great job boys you played amazng all series and were great guys all season. Much love from Albany to you all. Hope you guys win it all for us!
    @Prowsey8 @Riemersmaa @PahkTheCah1387

Albany Devils,
    Glad all you ~*~*s played with me all season and helped me build a great team full of friends. I'm looking forward to come back next season as GM and do even better!

• Like Like x 16
    Zero_Choice
  2. Mitchnakov

Mitchnakov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mitchnakov#5555
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -2
    Yup great series St. Johns, all 3 of the games we played felt like real playoff hockey, could have gone either way. Hope you guys do well, really well built team.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  3. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    Thanks Zero!!!

• Troll Troll x 2
    wizard0fozzy
  4. Riemersmaa

Riemersmaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +977 / 45 / -27
    Nothing but respect for you and Kaddie this season, you guys made an amazing push in the second half of the season and gave us quite the scare heading into the round.

Wish you guys all the best heading into next season, hope to see you around the league again.

• Like Like x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Riemersma11
  5. PahkTheCah1387

PahkTheCah1387 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 8 / -10
    Great series boys, zero and kiddie you guys are class acts and built a deep team with top end first line talent. Best of luck going forward.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. NostraLlamas

NostraLlamas Space Fertilizer

Ratings:
    +516 / 40 / -25
    Hell of a series, if you guys had your roster the whole season no way you'd of been a 7 seed. Very deep team and choice can steal a game any night. Very classy and all that to boot. All the games were tight and it was unfortunate to see a lagout gm 7 but it wouldn't be a game of nhl16 without one.

A lot of vets on your team who are winners wherever they go, hope to see ya around next ssn

• Like Like x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Prowsey8

Prowsey8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Prowsey8#8813
    Ratings:
    +102 / 1 / -3
    Fantastic Series gentleman, i think it was at the beginning of week 9, i said that you were the only team i dont wanna play 1st round out of the potential teams we were gonna end up playing. @Zero Choice your the best goalie in the AHL hands down, dont know where you stand in the ranks for any goalie awards but you definately deserve to be there. i know to many people on this team to individually give props to you all but you know who you are @THEE UNCLE BuCK @Skid Markie @SlanderousClown @AlphaAnarion360 @Spoofology this is just the people i know and have played with before, very respectable performance from the full roster top to bottom

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Prowsey8
  8. joestud18

joestud18 Mister5Time

Ratings:
    +239 / 16 / -9
    Hope there was no game interruptions, dity said he knew a way where he could cause them....

@Rushpac u suck

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    joestud18
  9. KASTOR N POLLUX

KASTOR N POLLUX S16 JACK ADAMS WINNER

Discord:
    Kastor n Pollux (Storm Team Dad)#5430
    Ratings:
    +341 / 1 / -5
    great series St Johns. was a fun 7 game set. good luck Riemer(you beautiful son of a bitch!) and the rest of you guys in the next round :)

thank you to Zero and Kaddie for the opportunity you gave Rush and I after you traded for us, even though we were on a struggling squad. It was a pleasure to play with the guys from Albany.

• Like Like x 5
    kastornpollux
  10. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Great series Albany. you guys are one hell of a squad. 2v7 matchups are usually easy but not this one and hopefully my comment doesn't get taken out of context. I'm not saying you guys were easy at all. Every game was difficult.

Chris berman said it best that's why they play the game. you guys could have easily been the 2 seed. great season you all had.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    Since my thanks zero post wasn't enough I did want to say. I felt that you guys were the team to beat. Gave me the biggest "oh god here we go" moment once the playoffs were set for sure... I wish your team nothing but the best next season and I hope you look at this season as a success. This series truly could have gone either way, and I am glad that it was your team that we faced 1st round. Classy, structured, and skilled in lines 1-3, if anyone was to put us out I would have Gladly accepted it being you guys.

Best wishes next season guys!

• Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 2
    wizard0fozzy
  12. Kaddie Shack

Kaddie Shack The excuse why we lost

Discord:
    Kaddie Shack#4632
    Ratings:
    +173 / 15 / -12
    Good series St Johns you guys have made one hell of a team. I wish you guys luck the rest of the way. I would like to thank the Albany Devils for playing this season it was fun from start to finish

• Like Like x 3
    Kaddie_Shack
  13. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    Obligatory F*ck you @joestud18 here.

Great series guys. Not gonna lie, we felt like we could steal this series given the one-game success Skid's line had vs your top line in the regular season, but your top line took care of business like a top line should. You guys play a great two-way game from lines 1-3 and that should help you go far as long as you can convience @dityboycom to go on IR.

Also, thank you for my first-every LG playoff win (hey, I stink and have only been in the league since 2014) and screw you for denying me my first LG playoff series win.

You're right @Starwood18, I'll never have success as long as I'm on a team with @lx MAXWELL xl.

Here were my feelings driving to work this morning. Oh, playoff success how I yearn for thee.

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Rushpac