Division By Division Analysis : Central

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by dMerch, Feb 23, 2016.

1. dMerch

dMerch ShotMASTA5000

Ratings:
    +189 / 28 / -48
    :team75: Chicago Blackhawks - Oh @Serpe x 13, how you got @Dork x22 and @OldDirtyBoany69 to be management for you is just beyond me. All kidding aside, this team is very, very solid. The only true weakness I see would be at the center position. Right now they only have 2 listed on the roster, and while @druk1d has been around a while, I doubt he can center a top line. The wing combo of @Hopkins xX and @BooYA x 03 will have to carry a huge load in any game labeled as a "biggie." If this happens I can see Chicago winning the Central.

X Factor - @TH3 WID0WMAK3R - Please make gala disappear.

:team8: Colorado Avalanche - @bc bud024 gained a huge defensive force by getting @aKa ShUt DoWn D. However outside of Terry I don't see any difference makers on defense. Veteran players like @Brain 7 and @slammerama will most likely have to play over their heads to have this team in a playoff spot. All that being said, the Avs are pretty stacked on forward. Offseason pickups of @l ZlatanFish l and @BURGERKINGJF45 should be able to keep this team afloat.

X Factor - @Lt Jim Dangle - Can this LEGEND play top line talent?

:team9:Dallas Stars - Game 7 phenom @Pandaleupagus has built himself another great team. From top to bottom this team is incredibly solid. @xxThe GreaT 48 and @x LegendaryKev should be able to put up very good numbers. Along with @DaNextOne and @Mole11, the Stars Offense is pretty loaded with difference makers. The Stars also have possibly the best goaltending tandem in the league with @Aerotonic and @JmOnEy2436. The only weakness this team may have would be its defense. @Legendary JERZ and @droughs will have to split up and really anchor each of their lines.

X Factor - @Pandaleupagus - Dallas will make the playoffs, but we will all be watching who plays on defense in game 7.

:team30: Minnesota Wild - @Sejje 19 spent the big bucks on @x Nemzer x 89. My only concern with this is where who will he play with? Other than Sejje and @Hellcatxx the Wild are lacking in the forward department. Minnesota has an above average defensive squad, and a great goalie in @Remnato. Will the Wild be able to make some trades and upgrade their forwards? If not the Wild may be missing the playoffs this season.

X Factor - @Sejje 19 - Can sejje make the necessary trades to get his team to the playoffs?

:team77: Nashville Predators - I honestly don't know what to think about this team. @Williams x12x has a TON of talent on the roster, but will it gel? Better question, will this be another PHUNland experiment or will this team take this season seriously? If this team plays to their skill level, they will be a front runner for the Central championship. Look for @The MainEvent and @IcE JaVeLiN to be the keys to this teams success.

X Factor - @mashle93 - Now that he lives in an apartment with @SJUSoccer9 and @Lundqvist 30 NY, will Mashle be all in for the season?

:team3: St. Louis Blues - Another great team in this division. @Coach Denham and @NugeTV got just the right mixture of forwards and defense. Expect the French line of @CaLL Me Princee, @EIVIE R ii CA x, and @Dieu Charlo to be one of the best lines in the west this season. The only problem this team may have is with anyone on defense not named @NugeTV or @ReplayChr1s. If the rest of these defenseman play well this team could also compete for the Central championship.

X Factor - @StamToast and @Coach Denham - Assuming these two play on the second line behind the frenchies, these guys could be solely responsible for the rise, or fall of this team.

:team391: Winnipeg Jets - What to say what to say. This will be a learning experience for @Life is sw33t. This being the first season he is in the NHL, he will have to not only overcome the challenges of a first time owner, but also a first time player. As far as his roster goes, layers like @rifleman10, @y05hiii, and @Youngn the pmp will really have to lead this team. Hopefully things go well for @Life is sw33t, but if they don't we can only hope that he learns from this season in the hopes to compete next season.

X Factor - @Life is sw33t - Hopefully he can find his stride and help to lead this team to a respectable season.

Overall Central Power Rankings
    1. Chicago Blackhawks
    2. Dallas Stars
    3. St. Louis Blues
    4. Nashville Predators
    5. Colorado Avalanche
    6. Minnesota Wild
    7. Winnipeg Jets

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    dmerchh
  2. y05hiii

y05hiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 6 / -5
    I wish i could disagree with something that you said. But i can't.

No Streaming Account
  3. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Good rankings dood

• Winner Winner x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  4. StamToast

StamToast Simple Rick

Discord:
    stamtoast#0
    Ratings:
    +1,035 / 9 / -13
    Good write up, I'm on the third line though :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    Lolololololol

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    I would if ranked you guys 7th. You aren't playing with p anymore... Ur never Gnna win

• Winner Winner x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  7. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    I've won with and without P. You're .500 with everyone...

P.s. MVP was 1-3-1 without me.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. cnumartyr85

cnumartyr85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 2 / -8
    You're trying way too hard and care way too much about what people say.

Don't like the rankings? Its on you to prove them wrong.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    cnumartyr
  9. ll Fish II

ll Fish II Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -4
    yay I help teams float!

No Streaming Account
  10. JmOnEy2436

JmOnEy2436 Goalie Consultant

Ratings: