The Truth about a two faced attempt.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Coach Crass, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    They attempted to take the forfeit at 10:40 because I didn't ask for extra time.

I, from my perspective, didn't need to ask for extra time due to the fact that the constitution stated.

"Under no circumstances will forfeits be taken in the playoffs for the best interest of the league."
    [​IMG]

Further more the playoff article that is used for the playoffs doesn't mention forfeits at all which is why I referenced the only place that addresses Forfeits.

Here's the other issue, we were fucking ready at 10:44. This wasn't some crazy case where the other team had to wait 45 minutes like I did with @Kirito x58 last season in the finals for game 6.

[​IMG]

TwoFaces began to plot and ploy as to how they were going to avoid playing the game 6 as soon as they lost game 5.

[​IMG]
    They, immediately shut off their Xboxs at 10:40, they were under the impression that they were victorious!

[​IMG]

The issue is that the league is set up for games to be played. I get that people have an issue with me and I totally understand that however, please, don't take out your anger on my team. @Lost and Hungry, has been the MOC for almost every single game this season.

I have been virtually invisible in regard to helping the team with anything on the box. He's the only reason the team is afloat.

@puest, the player in question lives near the massive fire currently tearing up Canada, this is why the most dependable player on my team was 4 minutes late.

[​IMG]

The constitution covered the extra time as well,
    [​IMG]
    "Unforeseen issue", he was there in time however, the thing that bugged me most was the fact that I felt these guys were "friends" who actually enjoyed playing the game as much as we all do
    [​IMG]
    LOOK AT ALL THAT HEART !!^

But it turns out they're just hypocrites.
    They were so desperate for the virtual W that they didn't care how they got it. They weren't at all interested in playing the game, they needed it for their ego.

I've never taken a forfeit on someone and don't plan on ever doing it.

We play in this league to play the games and talk shit with our friends, not to run and hide offline during the playoffs.

You couldn't even last 9 minutes in your own lobby.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    • Like x 8
    • Winner x 5
    • Get Good x 3
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    CoachCrass
  2. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    LG_Voracek
  3. SchwimpEggWoll

SchwimpEggWoll Mees le Pleb

Ratings:
    +511 / 52 / -56
    "Additional time can be requested either at the 'five minutes past official game time'"

You guys didn't request time. You aren't entitled to the extra time, you must request it. No messages were sent to us even though two members of our management were in that game. We also waited until 10:41, just saying.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    meestopcheese
  4. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    2 faces did say 13 mins like 800 times today

• Like Like x 2
    Sevv_09
  5. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Why do I need to, you didn't have a MOC listed? From my perspective you can file a complaint on that issue however the punishment for not asking isn't listed. Forfeits were clearly not allowed, which is why I spent my time trying to get an ECU or Puest ASAP to waste as little time for you as I could. There were 11 players in the lobby, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the game was getting played. It's been a common curtesy all season to give the extra time. I'm sorry for not asking for the additional time, I didn't feel I needed to because I didn't think you'd try to pull something like this. I value your time as much as mine, we're all trying to do the same thing as management in this league. Have a good time and make sure games get played.

By I, I mean lost, he also had a lot on his plate as did I because I went to eat dinner with my family during the middle of this, yes, I have a mom.

PS. I don't set up games, all the grunt work that goes unnoticed is @Lost and Hungry, he was busy getting an emergency ECU for the NHL part of that time. If you had an issue with the extra couple minutes all you had to do was ask.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    CoachCrass
  6. MiSo FlaShY

MiSo FlaShY Expert goalie

Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -2
    You guys make the guy look like a bad guy when he is giving u pure proof and u guys still hate him like before u say bad stuff about a person get to know them first

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Vicioustyrant
  7. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    [​IMG]

It's so bad that they're trying to snake the members of Stockton out of games they deserve the opportunity to be able to play.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CoachCrass
  8. EliteBe4TheKids

EliteBe4TheKids Well-Known Member

Discord:
    elitebe4thekids#0
    Ratings:
    +457 / 1,376 / -1,549
    shouldnt be a forfeit, crass has provided proof of the other teams greasy ways.

• Like x 6
    • Dislike x 4
    • Get Good x 4
    • Dumb x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    ridleywr24cb
  9. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    Wait are they actually sending messages to your players, to not play if so some heads need to roll @Tiddus

Sevv_09
  10. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    No, they're threatening staff if they allow Stockton the opportunity that we deserve to finish out a series that we're down 3-2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CoachCrass
  11. MiSo FlaShY

MiSo FlaShY Expert goalie

Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -2
    Just let them finish the series

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Vicioustyrant
  12. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    Oh I wasn't sure if they messaged your players, because that is a whole different complaint. Like I said elsewhere this really needs to be decided on which of the rules they remove on how to deal with your game. Puest is a stand up guy for sure, I don't think many could argue that point at all if anyone. However to play devil's advocate on this whole thing as I forgot about the earlier forfeit overturn, if this was decided by staff then there is precedent set this season to have this forfeit overturned. If however it was a general agreement between the teams it would in my mind become simply on which rule is removed.

Honestly it's already bad for the league that the GM's of the AHL are campaigning for the Retroactive decision to become a blanket rule. Sure they get what they want in this case but potentially do more harm to the league than ever before going forward. The hate you get is amazing, you should become a WWE heel you would be the single greatest heel of all time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Sevv_09
  13. Neat

Neat eat my shorts

Ratings:
    +146 / 14 / -12
    Proof is proof I say let them play. Not leave this up to vote about rulings to public because they have spammed the chat saying vote for retro to be on their side(Milwakuee did) LET THEM PLAY. Ps am drunk

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Wayne019
  14. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    You're always drunk Marsh

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Sevv_09
  15. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    I mean I get why he couldn't make it but you should have an ECU ready if he's not there 5 minutes after game time

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xxSavageDave

xxSavageDave Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 15 / -16
    so, are we supposed to feel bad for somebody here? I drove down to fort mac to pick up family who lived INSIDE the city and I was able to make it ALL the way home in time to turn on the stream that was up for game 6, I also continued to watch the stream "with audio included" I do believe and they did wait till 15 minutes past game time to call it a night. I know a lot of the guys on that team and yes a lot of them have early jobs. the whole asking for time thing is more of an issue of respect than anything. Respect your opponent by messaging for time rather that pointless waiting and your opponent will respect you by giving you that required time! So in my opinion this ruling could have gone either way. But in my view of the rules and what I have known my entire LG career is that if youre not on time and have not requested that extra time then it is a forfeit. Should always have an ECU ready just in case of situations like these. But this here is an opinion from an irrelevant player who is no longer in the playoffs cause im bad, but I must thank you all for the good reading during my uneventful golfing season ;P and I voted for "other" in the league wide vote due to my vote most likely being considered a "biased" one!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Lightxdownydav3
  17. xxSavageDave

xxSavageDave Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 15 / -16
    at the beginning of last season my town was also partially evacuated due to a nearby forest fire and I was able to contact my GM and let him know that I was unable to make it for a few days while I worked relief.

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Lightxdownydav3
  18. CGH

CGH CONNor Smythe

Ratings:
    +663 / 5 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
  19. JT l91l

JT l91l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +810 / 89 / -75
    You should've gotten an ecu. And just because it doesn't say in the rules you don't need to contact the other team it does say the team will be rewarded extra time if needed, but it was never specified so why are you entitled to it then? Look it's not that hard to send a message and get an ecu and play on time.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    miT_
  20. NostraLlamas

NostraLlamas Space Fertilizer

Ratings:
    +516 / 40 / -25
    ECU or GG No Re

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account