Good Series Chicago!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by iTransitions, May 18, 2016.

1. iTransitions

iTransitions Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 6 / -8
    Between you and Grand Rapids we were not sure what was going to be a tougher series for us. We knew coming into this series both teams were going to fight till the end. It so happened to be you guys and you guys still want it. In my eyes this is the calder cup final because the west is stronger then the east by far right now. @Kopi and Chicago you guys are a solid group of guys and what a strong team you guys have, the only downfall is your 3rd line @JFLuyken <3. @Kopi you built a sick team this season and with all the shit you had to go through you still managed to make it to the finals so props to you and your team. Hopefully you guys bring the cup home to the west and when you do ill be waiting to see it. Hopefully see you all next season and Congrats on moving on.

Tranny

PS: Good shit to the Ontario boys for how far we have come, really proud of each and everyone of you.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Go Heels 2

Go Heels 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 13 / -14
    Good series. Sucks that EA fucked you over pretty hard tonight Taco

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Great series. You guys were lock down with the team defense. Covering all the angles and the @Go Heels 2 shutting the door entirely. Wish y'all the best of luck in the finals!

To my Ontario Bros, great season to everyone. Not only was it solid play, but it was also fun!

The only person that doesn't deserve a gg is @MeetTopCheeze, for not showing up and without notification. When you say you can only make Sunday and Wednesday and then log off at 10pm on WEDNESDAY, you deserve nothing. Thanks to @Pats 4 Life 4X for stepping up.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    APsychicTaco
  4. Super Marky

Super Marky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 6 / -6
    That was for sure a great series guys. @Kopi you build a very good team and I hope you will win the cup. You guys were really solid on D with the hot @MAGNABALL and you were very strong on offense with some guys like @SoapySam12 @Okie Dokie Alky and @vBack in Blackv

On the other hand, I'm proud of what we have done so far and Ontario's my home now. See you next season boys!

P.S. Good series @Mabus Incarnate :)<3

Marky xxx

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    supermarkybros
  5. MasterPils

MasterPils Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 5 / -2
    Where's @Master Payoo here? Good serie boys.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. Kopi

Kopi Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kopitarxx#0
    Ratings:
    +593 / 13 / -28
    • Like Like x 5
    Kopitarxx
  7. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    rage

No Streaming Account
  8. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Suavocado72

Suavocado72 S8 Memorial Cup Champion

Discord:
    Suavocado72#3175
    Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -0
    Great series Chicago. Like Tranny previously mentioned we knew coming in that both you and Grand Rapids were very strong teams and you guys did not disappoint. The depth of your team was tough to match up against, I mean the forwards just kept coming. Whether it was @Kopi @Master Payoo @vBack in Blackv @Okie Dokie Alky @SoapySam12, or any if the other solid forwards in the lineup on this team it was a test every night for our D and Goalies and that in itself is going to be tough to match up against for any team, including the winner in the East. Not only that but @Go Heels 2 was a solid backstop to the D core and kept our forwards in check for the majority of the series.

As for our guys, I'm glad I could be a part of this great team. Thanks to @Sniz for bringing me in and having another solid season on the back end along side me. Huge thanks to @iTransitions for being a great GM. No matter what happened you were there being positive and supportive and couldn't have asked for a better GM. And @SuperMarkyBros <3 we both ended up here just before deadline and it was fun to spend these past few weeks with *sings* SUPER MARKY BROOOOOOS! Been fun boys looking forward to S24 with hopefully most of you guys again looking for another run.

All in all, good series Chicago and good season Ontario

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ele7773#0
    Ratings:
    +717 / 14 / -22
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    ele905
  11. Snizzahh

Snizzahh Warning Group

Discord:
    Snizzah#6305
    Ratings:
    +557 / 90 / -48
    <3

Snizzahh
  12. JFLuyken

JFLuyken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -5
    [/QUOTE]@Kopi and Chicago you guys are a solid group of guys and what a strong team you guys have, the only downfall is your 3rd line @JFLuyken <3. @Kopi

Tranny

PS: Good shit to the Ontario boys for how far we have come, really proud of each and everyone of you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the 3rd line issue is on me fo sho but it was just my misinterpreting what Kopi was asking from me. He said "JFLuyken, we need you to be the anchor for the third line." I heard, JFLuyken we need you to be an anchor on the third line. It has all been a silly misunderstanding.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  13. DiegoFuego19

DiegoFuego19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 2 / -1
    Good series Ontario, good luck to you guys next season.

• Like Like x 1
    diegofuego191