Good Series Albany

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Cronkzy 91, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Cronkxr

Cronkxr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 3 / -2
    What a series that was, we knew coming into this one you guys would be a tough opponent and it went 7 games like expected. 3 straight OT games including a game 7 that goes to OT, doesn't get more intense than that. @ele905, @Coach Denham you guys built a solid Team and had a dominant game 7 line. @xNHL DANGLES07x is an unreal goalie you played great this series man, best of luck to you all in future LG Seasons.

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  2. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ele7773#0
    Ratings:
    +717 / 14 / -22
    good series, hope ya'll win it.

see ya'll in IHL

• Like Like x 3
    GTA Online
    ele905
  3. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,039 / 113 / -852
    Solid series, disappointing outcome for us.

I love this AHL community it was the most fun I had playing in awhile.

Best luck moving on and hopefully next season I don't go for 8 million in bidding (keep in mind I did lose to Erice)

Cheers

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  4. xSlamps

xSlamps The Kid

Discord:
    Slamps#3033
    Ratings:
    +194 / 6 / -16
    Since the forum is up I figured I'll just post in here, would like to congratulate Albany on a great season. @ele905 and @Coach Denham you guys really did build a great team with crazy depth, which lead to battles with all three of your lines all season. Would also like to add that @xNHL DANGLES07x is a complete stud, I didnt have a goalie make me lose games like that until I seen you.

Denham said to me he knew it would end in game 7 (he even said OT) and I completely agreed with him it was a hard fought series.

Im glad we got to have a battle like this with a great team, and hopefully myself and @ele905 can grind out some IHL gold.

All the best,
    knight

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Slampsonn
  5. OhSoCountry

OhSoCountry I got the moves like JAGR

Ratings:
    +410 / 19 / -45
    Great Season ALB I left it all out on the ice this why I prefer to play in the AHL over the NHL the atmosphere in my opinion is the BEST. STJ @Knight l91l and @l1l Sharp l0l you guys built a great team @l HowieDoo l and @marine4lif0341 locked it down for game 7. it sucks it ended this way for me but I enjoyed myself and hope you guys win the cup because it will make me feel better loosing to the cup winners. @DontFWithFred and @ele905 season 25 dpair reunited?

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. l1l Sharp l0l

l1l Sharp l0l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +727 / 85 / -80
    Great Series ALB, This was a series that came down to depth and both teams clutched up when needed, Nothing better then to have a game 7 OT. I'd like to Congrualate @ele905 @Coach Denham @Bryce18xx716 on the great season, Nothing to be ashamed of. @xNHL DANGLES07x You're more of a freak then @Leddy , open up your wallet for S25 Bidding.

To the rest of Albany i enjoyed watching every game and getting hyped once @EricE30 beat @MCDONALD l19l 's line only to lose the next game to @Bryce18xx716 's and the boys. Great series and the best of luck moving forward

Sharp

• Like Like x 2
    Lsharpl
  7. You Got Trumpd

You Got Trumpd I Only Pass

Ratings:
    +215 / 5 / -4
    Great Series Albany, Lets just say game 7 was on my big screen watching it with couple buddies. At times stuff was thrown etc

Congrats @ele905 @Coach Denham @Bryce18xx716 on the great season and building a great team @xNHL DANGLES07x phenomenal goal-tending

-Obama

• Like Like x 1
    You_Got_Obamad
  8. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account