It's Major Week!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by LeBlondl77l, Aug 15, 2016.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Hey guys,

So just for clarification, we're using the NEW 2016 Magnolia National - Tour setup for this week's Major.

Good luck!!!

LB

• Like Like x 2
    fkncommishlb
  2. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :D

How the hell I am I not leading the Magnolia tournament?

I had so many chances in round four, but nothing would drop. I missed from 5 feet on 15, 6 feet on 17, one broke way more than I thought, the other somehow stayed dead straight with fast moving beads!! and my approach to 18 went so much further than it should have? leaving me an impossible putt from the middle of a yellow slope.

My second round -17 should have been 3 or 4 lower as I missed four chips from inside 6 yards! I lipped out on 2 for an albatross too.

Well played Ian, great shooting. I thought that you'd get to -60 though. Only you could finish with a holeout on the 72nd! You lucky b%^$&£d :p

I'm going to actually play a tournament soon, where I get the most out of my play. It just isn't happening like that for me ATM.

It's amazing how easy this course plays without the Firm Fast settings. I hit so many approaches short thinking that they would roll out more. Still a brilliant course to play, no matter what the settings are. :)

Here's the nearly alby, a couple of inches out...I guess that you're either lucky or unlucky? :D

No Streaming Account