Its Not Me, Its You

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Nuge, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    Don't know, don't care enough to look. My guess would be that we had a losing record though.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. dMerch

dMerch ShotMASTA5000

Ratings:
    +189 / 28 / -48
    game sucks, you all suck. build the wall. GTFO

• Like x 11
    • Funny x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Old x 1
    dmerchh
  3. Dork x22

Dork x22 Am Da Best

Discord:
    dorkx22#0
    Ratings:
    +300 / 10 / -5
    I approve this message

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    DOI2K
  4. x Fisher 81

x Fisher 81 @IslesGT RW

Discord:
    Fisher#3831
    Ratings:
    +524 / 109 / -104
    BTW Nuge, you told Miraculous about the 15 min rule and you never told us. So we kept trying to get our 6 that were on to play but it wasnt working. Next thing i know is that they took a FF against us. If you would have told us then we would have gotten a replacement like we did in game 2.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    Fisher81
  5. Fr33kOnTheStix

Fr33kOnTheStix borkborkbork

Ratings:
    +726 / 8 / -21
    How do you not know the 15 minute rule?

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    LG needs a hero to put out the fire that is Pro Series

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@LG McDonald SAVE US!

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DunksDynasty
  7. Daddy Padre

Daddy Padre Well-Known Member

Discord:
    daddy_padre#0
    Ratings:
    +93 / 3 / -5
    Back to the old scheduling format we go

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. x Fisher 81

x Fisher 81 @IslesGT RW

Discord:
    Fisher#3831
    Ratings:
    +524 / 109 / -104
    Well I was never told of it since he said that he told Miraculous and never told us that they can take the FF after 15.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    Fisher81
  9. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    tino45
  10. sauce47

sauce47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +512 / 57 / -92
    Holy moly I am not DRY I am quite WET today to be honest.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    Everyone knows about the 15 minute rule lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  12. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    because trobbys team are pussies and dont like the game DCS Warriors will never have a chance to play pro series.
    If the game sucks dont play it! Why people hate Nuge for putting in lots of his free time into this is absurd.

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  13. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    This sounds like a job for @MustyPooder "The investigator". He will get to the bottom of the issue.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    notoriousfat00
  14. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    Imagine if this happened to any other team that wasn't nuge. Would we really be having this thread?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Its_cakes
  15. Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +582 / 45 / -95
    Grab them.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  16. JERZ Network

JERZ Network Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,103 / 48 / -68
    I wanted to hear from others before I issued any comment on this. It is very easy for me to sit here and complain about any collusion or what not to block us from making the playoffs. I could easily do that, but I’m not.

What I say here now isn’t anything different than I said to my teammates on two different occasions. Fact is, regardless of what transpired during a lot of our games the results were what they were. At the end of the day, if we have to rely on the performance of others to determine our own fate, then we don’t belong in the playoffs. My team knows this. Nuge knows this. This is not the reason why we’re angry.

Something that has been lost in pro series and in LG in general is that this is a video gaming community and an avenue to have competitive gaming. Lost in all that is the concept of actually playing the games. Too often I see forfeits. Too often I see the words “incentive” or what not to condone certain actions. Do people not partake in these leagues to actually play the games anymore?

I understand where Davin is coming from. Clinching first that early on definitely kills motivation to partake in the games especially if people have busy schedules and have issues making games. You obviously can’t compare this to real NHL since none of us are paying bills playing this game. I get that. My issue is that the integrity of Pro Series has been undermined by what has (potentially) transpired. I’m not casting blame on any team or individual since I wasn’t in anyone’s parties or what not to confirm anything.

The real issue for me is the attacks on Nuge. Is he the nicest guy In the community? Of course not but a lot of you aren’t saints either. You all elected him as a gamechanger and have proceeded since to blame the game’s shortcomings on him. Nuge does not get compensated from EA for being a game changer. Ea Sports does not put food on his table nor does he have complete creative control of the game.

When I see certain individuals in here supporting these recent actions by blaming him for the game, his self-proclamations for being the best, or any banter during games, it sickens me. Last time I checked the pulse of any online gaming community is trash talk before/during/after games. If you haven’t figured out that most of the times Nuge degrades a team for their skill level or what not that it is purely banter than you need to look in the mirror.

I can’t comment on his past dealings with teams as a pro series commissioner since this is my first pro series. The funny thing is you all criticize him for his performance yet none of you step up to take the mantle. Running Pro Series is an exhausting, thankless job and you all just ostracized the one person who was willing and sacrificed a lot of time to do it.

At the end of the day this is not about Delusions of Grandeur. This is about the integrity and the future of the league. Here’s to cooler heads prevailing and Pro Series continuing the success that it’s had.

I’d also like to take this time now to thank Nuge for his efforts if he is truly stepping away. I’d also like to say to my team how much fun I’ve had as this was my inaugural pro series. I’ll also apologize for my continued addiction to HUT over playing practice games. Maybe if I played more 6v6 and not hut games we wouldn’t be in this predicament. I hope we play more in the future since you are all great guys.

JERZ

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    JERZNetwork
  17. dMerch

dMerch ShotMASTA5000

Ratings:
    +189 / 28 / -48
    last time you wrote a book on an internet hockey forum you said good things about me, now i have to say i agree with the majority of what you said

all this really doesn't affect me at all. i havent played the game in like 3 weeks and don't plan to anytime soon. but all you children who have done this have really fucked yourselves.

its pretty funny, PS is the closest thing to a real incentive we've had playing this game. good luck finding a reason to play after PS is dead. game blows to begin with and you all just fucked the only semi-fun part of it

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    dmerchh
  18. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    You should run it, Santa Merch.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    Well this is obviously directed towards me...

Nobody is blaming the shitty game on Nuge. We're blaming him for telling us we're wrong when we make suggestions. Whenever someone critiques the game he says they're not playing the right way. Prime Example took a turd against you every time we entered the zone to prove a point, and we won. His response was that we we're playing to win. Do you think that's a fun way to play jerz?

In response to you questioning the integrity of Pro Series I remind you of professional sports. In the NBA the Brooklyn Nets lost on purpose to match up with the Raptors. In MLB, teams that clinch the playoffs often sit their starters the next few games. Don't act like this is exclusive to video games and we're all awful people. It's a part of trying to win. Maybe they think you're better than Rumspringa, or maybe they're good enough to say fuck you and then win it all anyways.

Is what happened a dick move? Yeah. But if you're going to put yourself on a podium like Nuge did before the season started by saying you were the best team by far then you can blame him as to why you had the target on your back.

Now to have him crying all over the forums calling out everyone will only make it worse if he's to play Pro Series again. You said this was your first season so let me explain. Last season forfeits happened that affected seedings in the playoffs. They weren't at the end of the season, but they still affected the playoff picture. He decided he didn't want to deal with it. So that's why he is getting shit now for being a hypocrite. I've never heard him fight this hard for another team. As someone that runs the league you can't be bias, which is why I applaud him for acknowledging that, and stepping down.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Just to clear things up, @FlashDavin was never a "fuckboi" to me. He just sent me a funny PM where he was just trying to better his team and get his buddy, like almost all managers do. #CarryOn

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84