Binghamton/Rochester Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by x Neal x 18 x, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    Good series guys. While our inner team issues this round obviously did not help at all, it doesn't give us any excuse for losing. Hopefully you guys don't have to go through what we had to this round. Best of luck rest of the way.

On a side note, retiring from LG. Just wanted to say thank you to the Binghamton crew for a fun season and to all my buds here in LG. It was a good time.

• Like Like x 10
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    NealiteGaming
  2. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    iMackie21
  3. Nealerr

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    He was the least of our issues that series whether people realize it or not. It's over. Nothing we can do.

NealiteGaming
  4. Phrackture

Phrackture Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Good series was a fun one. This thread will be a very civil one I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Nealerr

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    Hopefully it will be as civil as possible, not looking to start stuff up at all, just a friendly thread.

• Like Like x 1
    NealiteGaming
  6. Phrackture

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Binghamton had 4 shots after 2 periods in an elimination game and gave up a 2 on 0 in a tied third period

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    The 2 on 0 came with under a minute left when the whole team was pushed up grinding for the tying goal. It was just the nail in the coffin. Doesn't change the fact the dude was checking his phone while you guys were cycling around in the Bing zone, or that he was checking it for the 4th (and game winning) goal. He had his phone in hand more than his controller.

I just want more entertainment.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    iMackie21
  8. Nealerr

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    Sorry but this thread isn't for drama entertainment. Also leave the guy alone like goddamn. I was sickened by the amount of personal attacks on the dude by everyone. That shit aint cool no matter how mad people might have been at the guy. Not to make this post super serious but a lot of people here have been bullied, so why do it to someone else? Not happy at all about that. It's never the right route to go. Not saying you were one of them but I saw quite a few on his stream.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    NealiteGaming
  9. Phrackture

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I thought it was tied during the 2 on 0. Maybe I'm mistaken though. Sucks he was on his phone a lot if true but I'm out of this thread. Good series again Binghamton.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    No Streaming Account
  10. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    True, and good on you dude for being above the petty shit. Its pretty gutless whoever made the comment about his appearance and living situation.
    We all go through our own shit and LG is somewhere lots of us come to play 6s not get bullied. Look this kid @WolfieMLD streams every game he's in and has played well for Bing prior and gets absolutely jumped afterwards

We were upset he made us wait 20 min for a drop in game but it's no reason to bully the kid. Frostic tore into him good pregame so why keep it going after a loss?

Regardless good series guys, it was fun and I wish the best for you all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,166 / 10 / -45
    This series was so moist.

That time you get traded 3 times in the season... get placed on waivers... get traded again... get placed on the 3rd line for playoffs and get matched against 1st and 2nd lines, but still end up ranked 4th in the playoff statsboard with 12pts in 4 games (1-2-1)... and all the teams that traded you except for 1 are out of the playoffs... MOIST.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    I prefer musty over moist ;)

No Streaming Account
  13. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Congrats rochester, i knew you could do it. Even with that ceutch at LD, hi @Schizostone

• Like Like x 3
    HowieDoo
  14. Bake703

Bake703 Shake it before you Bake it

Ratings:
    +1,136 / 188 / -101
    Good series and season to @v FrosTiC @x Neal x 18 x and all the boys in Bing. You guys were the best team in our division the last 4-5 weeks and we knew it wouldn't be easy eliminating you guys. Sucks you guys didn't have eldo and some other guys to see how the series would have truly went. Hope to see a bunch of you guys next season.

• Like Like x 2
    BAKE703
  15. CornHoleCaron

CornHoleCaron CHC

Discord:
    CornHoleCaron#7749
    Ratings:
    +348 / 30 / -36
    Good series to the whole Binghamton team, you guys showed up every game and didn't make it easy for us. Wish you the best next season.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. Legend x19x8149

Legend x19x8149 Formally xXxLeGeNd716xXx

Ratings:
    +57 / 2 / -2
    Good series baby Sens!

• Like Like x 1
    warriorl19l
  17. Tomidius

Tomidius Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tomidius#0
    Ratings:
    +34 / 38 / -12
    I dont think anyone was getting on @WolfieMLD for his play. It was his attitude. He starts a game with his friends 5-10 minutes before playoff game is to start and streams the whole thing while everyone is waiting on him. Heck most of us who tuned in thought the feeds were broken and couldn't figure it out right away.... I get it... he doesn't want to leave the game for his friends sake, which is understandable... but why not have the foresight to not be a cock and start a game you know would not finish until AT LEAST 15 min after the starting time for a game.

Okay you do all of that... and then you say " I guess I gotta go play this LG game " Like it is a chore? Dude you signed up... you should be pretty psyched to play the playoff game.

This is when people started to turn on him and his aloof attitude.. towards his teammates and opponents.

IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH
    So the game starts and this kid is so ADHD he keeps checking his phone. I will not comment on any of his goalie skills or instincts or anything like that because the kid has a good record and he clearly knows how to play. The problem is he was trying to save the puck with ONE HAND on his controller and his OTHER HAND on his phone... (watch the stream). He gave up goal 4 in this manner which was the GWG

Not only was he looking at his phone half the time.. he was looking and reading all the twitch comments who was commenting on him being a DOUCHE, and going through the process to permanently ban anyone and everyone who said anything he didn't like.

A kid with an attitude like that is going to get flak from anyone and everyone....... and deserve it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Tomidius
  18. Salty x 27

Salty x 27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +440 / 27 / -48
    Thanks again

• Winner Winner x 1
    Keith_Show
  19. Phrackture

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

Upon re-watching the stream he was on the phone during the third goal we scored and he probably could've stopped it if he wasn't. Goal four I don't think he had his hand on the phone, that was goal three but the point is it was one goal where he wasn't even paying attention until the last second. Only like two or three times was he looking at his phone when he probably shouldn't have but I'm not sure the "handshake" line is the proper place to talk about this

and yeah I was stuck waiting the 15 minutes for the game to start... That annoyed everyone to no end. I quit a drop-in with a good buddy of mine like five minutes before game time so no one was waiting and my buddy ended up waiting like 1 hour for the game to finish. Should be somewhat considerate to the people you're playing with and against in a league you signed up for. 20 minutes before game time? probably shouldn't start a game if you don't want to quit. The hate definitely wouldn't be as bad if he didn't make everyone wait that annoyed everyone, even his teammates.

Looking forward to facing you guys in the next round. Good luck

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account