LGAHL Playoffs Round 3 Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by JKage-, Jan 8, 2017.

1. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Hello to all who end up reading this. I'm here with my own predictions of whats going to happen in round 3 of the Calder Cup playoffs!

Now before i get to the predictions i just wanted to say im doing this as unbiased as i can. I am on one of the remaining teams, but that plays no factor in my mind. Also sorry for the lack of color and logos as i did this on my phone. Now on to those predictions.

Eastern Conference Final:

Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins:

The Penguins come into this match-up heavily favored with 69.2% of the community picking them to win this series. With some high powered forwards such as @Guccimane50 , @B00gie_man--- , and GM of the year candidate @MafiaMan15 it this far. Also on an absolute tear is the Penguins star G @steelersfan26. In the season series the Penguins outscored the Ice Caps 13-5, so expect the Penguins to come out of the gates firing.

St. Johns Ice Caps

I myself would call the Ice Caps the "Cinderella" team of this season. They were a bottom seed coming into the playoffs and faced off against the 120-point Syracuse Crunch. They disposed of the Crunch in 7 games beating their top line 3 times. With current shoutbox heros @MafiaMan15 , @Famous_T_Nasty , and @KMcDonald_24 leading the charge, these Ice Caps are posied for another major upset. They did struggle with Utica at first but eventually found their groove, expect them to come out playing better to start this series

Prediction: Penguins in 6

While i believe the Ice Caps are a strong team who can win this series, the depth and goaltending of the Penguins seems too good compared to the Ice Caps. I expect the Penguins to advance and have a shot at the Calder Cup.

Eastern Conference Final:

Charlotte Checkers:

The Checkers come into this matchup having faced off against 2 of the toughest teams in the playoffs. In Round 1 they faced off against the Chicago Wolves and took them out in 5 games. Following that they were put against the Iowa Wild in a matchup where they were picked to lose by 60% of the community. That series went 7 and the Checkers again came out victorious thanks to a 4-goal performance by yours truly. (@Double_brah @Traz615 with the great passes). Now coming into this match-up with the Ontario Reign, the Checkers are again the underdogs. With great depth and top goalie @DoubleZERO33 between the pipes, the Checkers are set up for success.

Ontario Reign:

The Ontario Reign come into this series as a bit of a surprise. Im sure not many had them advancing this far in a pretty strong Western Conference, but nontheless they are here. Now this team is similar to my own in the sense that they are deep and have a goalie who is capable of stealing games when he needs to in @moosapotamus33 . The Reign have gone through the Condors and the Rampage so far, two very tough teams so they know how to win in big games. With the line of @ittozziloP @Jimbo1616 and @Gpig04 leading playoff scoring, they are definitely looking to continue that trend.
    Look for Ontario to come out firing.

Prediction: Checkers in 6

While i expect the Reign to get a game or two i dont see the Checkers not advancing to the next round. The Checkers are a deep team with arguably the best goalie in the AHL and while the Reign are definitely a strong team, i dont think they will be able to produce enough offense to win this series.

Well those are my predictions. Let me know what you think in the comments and good luck to all remaining teams in the chase for the Calder Cup!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    jtresatti
  2. HitByTheBest95

HitByTheBest95 Calder Cup Champion #2020Admirals

Ratings:
    +240 / 27 / -30
    A game or two? Are you nuts this is gonna be more than that buddy
    "i dont think they will be able to produce enough offense to win this series" Hope you have confidence in you're D cause we are going to run through that 1 D line you got

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    HitByTheBest95
  3. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Go for it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    jtresatti
  4. Matsab1515

Matsab1515 S3 Calder Cup Champion

Discord:
    Matsab1515#8641
    Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    chopsnhl
  5. Famous_T_Nasty

Famous_T_Nasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 5 / -16
    Just a Shoutbox Hero? Dang guess I need more practice on the Ice too. also remember me and mafia never played Pens as members of the Ice Caps. I never played them this season. so being outscored 13-5 is still great but not against part of current roster which is arguably the best line Ice Caps have now. Other then that, I like the write up keep up the good work!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Famous_T_Nasty
  6. ToeDragBedsy

ToeDragBedsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    this is the only time il be cheering for tryhard lol

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. lxWaRpAtHxl