Senators/Crunch Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by The-Statistician, Apr 21, 2017.

1. the-statistician

the-statistician Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -4
    Hell of a series Crunch, could have swung either way.

That game 6 was all you @bNYCe83, held your team in it until they broke the seal. Nice job.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Great season Sens. Was happy to be a part of the ride from the beginning to the end.

Stat

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    statistician66
  2. Judge-99x

Judge-99x Defense first!

Ratings:
    +69 / 15 / -21
    Great job no clue why u didnt play tht game 7 being their best ld... thanks buddy

No Streaming Account
  3. Philthy813

Philthy813 RD #2 Brian Fkn Leetch

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -4
    Good well played series crunch. I wish you guys wouldn't have refused to let us use a roster sub and forced us to use an ECU in game 7, especially after we worked with you guys for over an hour to make that game 6 work. But it is what it is. With that being said, it's gonna take a lot of guts to beat the bears and since you guys don't seem to have any, I got the bears. Best of luck though.

No Streaming Account
  4. nazzy2face

nazzy2face Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 5 / -16
    Lol? Next time think before you talk!

Good series sens.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Judge-99x

Judge-99x Defense first!

Ratings:
    +69 / 15 / -21
    If your player cant get into a game thats one thing but when your internet is out theres no coming back until they restore service we never would have forced an ecu if he was able to get online and couldnt get in the game... we would have waited for you guys the same way you did for us... on that note reguardless of who played from your roster would have ended in the same result.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    How can a team force another team to use an ECU instead of a roster swap?

(Rhetorical)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jdforthy
  7. Philthy813

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -4
    @Sfic16 I hear you. But I think if you felt the result would've been the same you would've let us roster sub instead of ECU. Either way its over with. Congrats.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Philthy813

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -4
    @l-Forthy-l I was told the rule says you can't roster sub in a game 7, has to be an ECU unless the other team agrees to allow the roster sub. We asked them, they voted and refused. That's all.

No Streaming Account
  9. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    Each team is ONLY allowed to make 1 AHL substitution per game.

All other substitutions have to be an ECU. The single substitution rule DOES NOT apply to game seven. A player whom is subbed out of a scheduled game and replaced by another roster player MUST BE SCHEDULED again within the limits above (one in four, two in six)

From what I have always believed to be the case, this means that you can roster swap as often as you need in game 7. They don't want ECUs to be the determining factor of who gets a playoff spot/who wins a series.

It sounds to me like both teams understood it to mean that you can't use a single roster substitution in game 7, but I'm quite certain that it means that you are not limited to only one roster substitution.

Could I be wrong? Yes, obviously. But I am of the belief that this was the conclusion we came to back in S2 as well, working with the BOGs.

• Winner Winner x 3
    jdforthy
  10. Philthy813

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -4
    You know after the game I looked it up and read that and thought the same thing the way you just explained it. Me just being a player though I didn't get involved in those things. If that is the case and we were allowed to roster sub but misunderstood the rule then it's on us and our management.

No Streaming Account
  11. ILOTT67

ILOTT67 ILOTT67

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Just reading this now and seeing this rule for the first time, I can see how there was confusion. It is written a little vaguely and should be clarified moving forward.

Having said that, this was an outstanding series. One of, if not the best series I've been apart of in LG. I was fortunate enough (or unfortunate, depending on your outlook) to play the Sens 6 times this year and every game was a battle. You guys were my favourite team to play against, and I hope to see you all back next season for some more great games!

• Like Like x 4
    ILOTT67
  12. Dxhlin_26

Dxhlin_26 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Agger33#8125
    Ratings:
    +525 / 42 / -67
    I messaged @Man-Bear-Pig before the game and he advised we cannot use a roster swap for game 7. Has to be an ecu. But if that's the case and maybe he was wrong, hopefully they will reword the rules on this topic. Dude was scheduled for LW last night and he was having internet problems. Game 6 we gave the crunch 45 extra min and started our game at 1115. Didn't push the FF cuz I wouldn't want a series to end that way. We didnt make them use an ecu and let there guys figure out the issue. And then we have an issue game 7 and they suck fuck you essentially. Nothing against the players on the crunch. But I've lost all respect for jmm and sfic. You'll get what's coming next series and I hope y'all fucking get waxed by the bears.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    Agger_33
  13. syngizzam

syngizzam Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynGizzam#4893
    Ratings:
    +121 / 3 / -6
    Except our issue was an issue with club challenge. Its not like our internet was out. We were all there the whole time. No grounds for a forfeit in the first place. But regardless, it was a good series and I had a lot of fun playing it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    SynGizzam
  14. Dxhlin_26

Dxhlin_26 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Agger33#8125
    Ratings:
    +525 / 42 / -67
    So what happened when some of ur guys couldn't log back into psn. Guess that's a challenge club issue huh? I should of said ecu or FF then. But no I gave y'all time to figure the situation out. @syngizzam

Agger_33
  15. syngizzam

syngizzam Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynGizzam#4893
    Ratings:
    +121 / 3 / -6
    That was me actually. And I was on psn just fine. My nhl app crashed and my profile got corrupted. My eashl character was wiped and I became Joe Arviddson with a dynamic medium camera with auto back skate on. I played the whole first and second period with default settings.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    SynGizzam
  16. Judge-99x

Judge-99x Defense first!

Ratings:
    +69 / 15 / -21
    This is a handshake everyone is grown up about it but agger he even tried calling his nhl squad down to cheat his way to a calder cup then loses respect because we dont let him break the rules... The only way you were allowed to use a roster player would have been before 1030pm est you asked us at 1040 something when you know the whole league was watching... stop being salty agger its a video game...

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Jmm420

Jmm420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmm420#0
    Ratings:
    +307 / 5 / -31
    Alright I just want to start by saying that I have a ton of respect for agger and the sens it was a great series and both teams battled hard. Now I would like to explain that game 7 situation and move on. Cressor/Agger contacted me 30 mins prior to game time asking me if he could use Cressor over dude. As and higher seed game 7 allowed us to match lines after their lines were out . If I had allowed them to switch to a different roster player I would allow them home ice . If Cressor plays that game maybe my lines would be different based on match ups . Due to the better of my team I chose to not waive the rules that close to game time. I do not regret doing so as even if I would have wanted to tweak my line up that close to game time I couldn't no hard feelings to the sens . I apologize for doing that to you but in the best interest of my team it had to be done . Time to move on tho this back and forth stuff is not good for the league so I respectfully ask my players to no longer comment here. Good luck In the future guys great series.

• Winner Winner x 2
    jmm420
  18. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I want to say this is 100% wrong.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  19. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    ....Action center?? ....Replay the game??

• Winner Winner x 1
    frostx7
  20. Hockeyandweed

Hockeyandweed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 7 / -4
    Pretty fucked up for man bear horse to get the rules wrong with the season on the line... Wheres trump to say you're fired when you need him.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account