The end...... For now.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by B4NKS, Sep 16, 2017.

1. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    My fault I had never heard of him so I didn't know what name to @

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. KoryDub

KoryDub Free Agent

Ratings:
    +51 / 1 / -16
    Thanks for the mention @Garis93 . It's nice to be informed when people are bashing you.

I get that Venom and his pal B4nks hate me. That's fine. Most people on the EA forums do.

I think it's pretty funny that any time I even hint that maybe the issues with playing the game are even slightly, maybe, potentially just possibly 1% user error... I'm a fucking EA shill that brown noses and sucks up to people. Not to mention a loser, asshole... yadda yadda.

Whatever man - I get that you and many other people think EA is out to kill you and your family. If I don't agree with that, I'm a shill and a loser... etc. etc. I get that your egos can't handle a little criticism surrounding how to play a video game. I know that you'll look back at this time in your life and wonder why you spent so much time trying to show the internet that you knew more about a position in a virtual sport than anyone else - including the people who's job it is to actually develop that level of interaction. When you take a step back to see a (presumably) fully grown adult telling professional game developers that they don't know how to do their job.... it's incredibly embarrassing.

In any case, I'm not too happy that guys like Venom and B4nks can just get away with bashing users for no reason. If LG (@LG McDonald) has any chance at making it a premier league in the ESports world (and I think it DOES have legit aspirations to be so) then vitriol like this needs to be minimized.

Again, @B4NKS - I didn't mean it as a shot to you. It was simply an assertion that maybe if the 'Best goalie in the game' is quitting because he doesn't like the way the position plays, then maybe it's time to take a hard look at yourself and admit you're maybe not the 'best goalie in the game'. If you truly were the best goalie to grace EA's games, you'd adapt and 'get gud'.

Instead, you seem like you've signed up to Venom's way of thinking in that you believe this game is real life and any deviation from that by a glitch or developmental decision is because EA wants to kill and rape you.

I hope this is the last of this kind of nonsense here. I like LG because I get to play with some good guys and the community is generally pretty decent.

Shit like this makes me not want to return.

korydub
  3. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Firstly I didn't even know who you were when I was being talked about on the ea forums without me even being there. Secondly there is absolutely no ego involved in anything going on here
    First of all you need to relax because I didn't even know who you were until my name came up in the EA forums without me even knowing and you immediately assumed it was an issue with an ego when you also don't have any clue who I am. Secondly, I never said anything about hating you or you being a loser so make sure you direct your comment to the person it's supposed to be directed towards. Third, I never said I was the best or anything like that all I said was that I didn't enjoy the way the game plays which is why I haven't played it since release and probably will continue to not play it.

I don't know what you think gives you the right to attack me and then all of a sudden try to flip it like it was me having an issue with you. I don't know you nor do I really want to after how I've seen you conduct yourself. If I believed this game was real life and it was that big of a deal I'd be playing it nonstop like 90% of the people who enjoy it but since I don't I am not playing it which is my opinion and right as a consumer.

To summarize, I don't know you I have nothing against you, however you need to relax and make sure that your posts and comments are directed towards the correct people instead of putting verbal diarrhea onto my post for seemingly no reason at all.
    Thanks have a good one.

No Streaming Account
  4. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Also @KoryDub maybe you should read what I previously posted because there was ZERO bashing going on from me to you

No Streaming Account
  5. xJAYlive

xJAYlive Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xJAYlive#5720
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -29
    @B4NKS you are just trying to save yourself the horror of seeing @xJAYlive with an OP poke check that buries goals in his own net like a god. If this game isn't good enough for Banks, then I'm not playing either.

• Winner Winner x 3
    SilentJay31
  6. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    How could I forget lol I still have nightmares of the greatest own goal scorer of them all

No Streaming Account
  7. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    @B4NKS You don't need to justify yourself to shitters like Kory.

He was a game changer and clearly must've been a shitter at that or would still be one. His LG stats prove that his thumbs are as bad as his logic

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  8. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Of all people who I never thought would justify something I said hahaha appreciate it buck, btw got any media spots open LOTS of free time now hahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. JayyDubski

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Dude, I have huge respect for you and absolutely nothing against you. I think you retiring so soon is a bad call, that's all. But hell yeah, defend you 100% against the slime ball.

He said "It wasn't a shot at you" but he totally meant it to be a shot at you.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  10. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Yeah I was real quick on the trigger but there was a few reasons why I did and and made the post in the first place one was to thank gms owners and teammates ive had along with admins and media and the other was basically anyone looking to bid on me might not want to now lol but like I said I have high hopes that a few patches deep the game will be on it's way to being good and I just felt like maybe it was a good time for a break I don't see my LG career being overwith for more than a season absolute max two but that's just how I felt

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    @DrunKnBrawLa420

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    notoriousfat00
  12. KoryDub

KoryDub Free Agent

Ratings:
    +51 / 1 / -16

“No ego involved in anything at all here”

You know ironic that looks when we’re discussing this in a thread that you created about yourself not signing up for 1 season of LG?

korydub
  13. KoryDub

KoryDub Free Agent

Ratings:
    +51 / 1 / -16
    Slime ball?

I said on another website that him quitting was ego driven.

How the hell am I a “slime ball” for pointing that out in a thread created by the a dude “announcing” that he’s retired that he has an ego?

Not to mention he’s quitting because he “doesn’t like the way the game plays” which is translated simply to, “I’m not as good as I once was.”

So he creates a “retirement” thread like we’re all supposed to care that he’s taking his ball and going home?

Fuck I wouldn’t even be paying attention to this snowflake if his boyfriend didn’t bring me in to it.

And call me a shitter all you want - I dont give a fuck.

I’m here for fun and not to live out some fantasy like some of the morons in this thread.

korydub
  14. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    It was thanking my teammates management and media...... don't be a fool you're making yourself look bad

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. KoryDub

KoryDub Free Agent

Ratings:
    +51 / 1 / -16

[​IMG]

korydub
  16. JayyDubski

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Unlike you, Banks is actually well known and liked in the community, and being the Top Goalie to probably play all of NHL17 in the AHL, he has every right to make a retirement thread. Regardless of what the reasoning is, any player has the right to that.

So before you call anyone a snowflake, you should look in the mirror because you seem more triggered than these "ego-driven kids"

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  17. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    notice how you didn't quote the part about me thanking people lol so petty

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. JayyDubski

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    @KoryDub Shut the fuck up and quote the right shit if you're going to quote anything at all. Good day sir.

• Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  19. JayyDubski

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    I think I did for him, fucking moronic snowflake clearly can't read the INITIAL post to the thread, only the one where you say you don't like the game.

Therefore proving the point that he is a EA brown noser

• Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  20. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Yeah just a sad petty person who really holds no weight anywhere it's a shame because there was no reason for it to devolve into this

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account