Official Team Ontario Roster

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Dec 25, 2017.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Team Ontario Roster!

On behalf of @Carmstrong95 @Bo-Dangles10 and myself, we are proud to announce the official Team Ontario roster players that will represent Ontario in the LG World Cup Tournament.

Keeping in mind that throughout all the tryout games that was hosted we had to make very tough decisions on selecting players to represent the team considering a lot of good talent coming from the Ontario region.

We wish that we could have selected a few more players because some players that will miss out on playing this Tournament definitely are very solid players but due to a roster limit size unfortunately not everyone can make the team.

I would just like to thank everyone who took their time to play the tryout games and best of luck to your future virtual hockey league career.

Without further a due, I am proud to announce Team Ontario roster!

[​IMG] TEAM ONTARIO! [​IMG]

Left Wing:@xTheos l7l

Theos is a top Left-Wing in this league who can also play Right-Wing very well but not as good as his Left-Wing performance. Team Ontario needs a top Greek on the roster to showcase his talent!

Center:@DShakki AKA Woy

We actually wanted Woy to play Defense in this Tournament as that's his natural position, but we came to a conclusion that putting Woy at Center would be the best fit considering he's a better Center than Winger and I'm sure many people can agree on that.

Right Wing: @JoPz-95

I'm sure many people will question this decision on having Jopz play a position that not many people are familiar with seeing him play considering he's known to be a natural defense man. Many people don't know that Jopz can low key play forward and is very solid at it, especially playing with Woy as they have unreal chemistry and will show the entire community during this LG World Cup Tournament.

Left-Defense:@Bo-Dangles10

No explanation needed considering Bo was picked to be the GM for Team Ontario and was a very good decision by @Carmstrong95 to pick a Norris material defense men to hold things down defensively.

Right-Defense:@MrPurpleCrush

MrPurpleCrush played really good in the tryout games and has a good attitude which he deserves a spot on the roster. He and @Bo-Dangles10 have pretty good chemistry playing together as this defense pairing was requested.

This line is going to be very disgusting and shouldn't be taken lightly as they will rip other teams lines apart during this World Cup Tournament.

Left-Wing:@Marner-- AKA Kadri (I personally like the Kadri name better so if you could name change would be much appreciated)

Kadri is well-known in this community and is a top Left-Winger on the PlayStation side of this League. His attitude is very positive, and he is a great guy and phenomenal player on the ice.

Center:@Carmstrong95

CarmStrong is a good choice for Team Ontario Owner. He knows how to run a team as he has a lot of management experience and is a great center on the ice.

Right-Wing:@JCoul

Although JCoul didn't play LG this season due to whatever reason, many people still know him as he's played last season and in previous seasons of LGHL. Very good goal scorer winger and reason on why he made the team for his offensive talent.

Left-Defense:@eZDangles

EzDangles is a very solid defense men who is a bit more offensive mind-set and can really move the puck but is also very good defensively and reason on why he made the team.

Right-Defense:@kg3inOTT

QUACK QUACK QUACK. Nah but for real, KG is really good at moving the puck as a defense men and that attribute is one of the many reasons on why he made the team. He and EzDangles have a lot in common, although KG is a bit more defensive and in my opinion him and Ez will be a great defense pairing.

If you look closely at this lines attributes you will notice that this line is going to be really good at moving the puck and will do some damage to other teams lines during this LG World Cup Tournament.

Left Wing:@turbo166887 AKA StreetSmurf

Although many people may agree with me on StreetSmurf sometimes having a bad attitude in the community, that doesn't take away his offensive talent that he showcases every game. He got discredited a lot for being known as a 2s player and people threw shade at him for not being good when playing 6s, but that wasn't the case as since joining the league this season he has shit on teams and proven people wrong that didn't think he was good at playing 6s. I personally have pretty good chemistry with Smurf and reason us team Ontario management decided to put him on my line.

Center:@Kingbling647

I would just like to thank @Carmstrong95 @Bo-Dangles10 for picking me to be the AGM for Team Ontario. Asian Jagr is ready to represent his region!

Right-Wing:@BigJayAyotte

I've personally played with BigJay back in Season 4 when I was on Calgary for a short period. He's a well-known C/RW who is very talented in the offensive zone and knows how to put the puck in the net. The one thing that's good about BigJay is that he can play both C/RW very well, so can I which is very good as we can adjust positions to make this line as good as possible to do some damage in this Tournament.

Left-Defense: @Scarcella89-_-

Scarz is another well-known solid top Left-Defense men on the PlayStation side in this league who isn't someone to take as a joke considering his defensive ability's and what he can do with the puck.

Right-Defense: @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71

Myself including @Carmstrong95 @Bo-Dangles10 just laughed when Reactz signed up as a Center for this Tournament “Thinking” he can play center. Told him to position change REAL QUICK as he has a good chance on making the team signing up as a RD considering his defensive talent.

This line is another very strong line to not take lightly during this LG World Cup Tournament. Offensively this line is very dangerous and other teams should recognize that.

Team Ontario Goalies:

@drally20
    @Shmucked
    @Cage

I'm very confident in these 3 goalies to prove to everyone on why they are classified as great goalies between the pipes.

ECU's Forwards:

@HazeeHype -
    HazeeHype was selected to be an ECU for Team Ontario not only because of his offensive talent, but also he can play various positions which is very good and what we look for out of players.

@PenguinsHockey__ - PenguinsHockey is an elite status Center who can play Right-Wing just as good, him and HazeeHype both are very good ECU forwards to have on the team and us managers are very happy to have them both representing Team Ontario.

ECU's Defense:

@Desyd19 — Considering the amount of good RD options that this region had, we are very happy to have Desyd representing Team Ontario as another solid Right-Defense men.

@McDonald519-- — I haven't played with you that much this year, so I had not much say in this decision. But both CarmStrong and Bo-Dangles said you played really well in the tryout games and you can play both sides of defense which is huge, so it my eyes that deserve a spot on the roster.

ECU Goalie:

@TeeXGrizzley - AKA Domi

I would just like to congratulate every player that has made the official Team Ontario roster and hope they are ready to represent the Ontario region and take home the Gold.

[​IMG] - I already have 1 Gold medal, looking to get another one. (S3 IHL) - Team Canada GM.

Notable mentions:

@x Loops 19 x @Gour_x_71 @coorsi88 @RiseOfTheNinja — All four of you guys are very solid Right-Wingers and you already know that from me telling you a bunch of times. Unfortunately with a roster limit size we couldn't select everyone or else we would have done that with the amount of Right-Winger talent that Ontario region had.

@AgentSooksta008 — You were talked about but considering you got banned for what happened in Boston this season, we unfortunately couldn't select you to represent Team Ontario according to the rules.

@ivegotyour6 — Your a great player who has skill on the ice but unfortunately you didn't fit in with this roster that we had and once again the C/RW talent was huge and very hard decisions to make.

@LaPlante94 — I know I told you to sign up as you had a very good chance on making the team, but us as managers came to a conclusion that due to your availability that didn't work with our schedule and just like the Right-Wing pool of talent, the Center was just as big and tough decisions had to be made.

@Novak4Prez — I heard that you had terrible availability? That doesn't work with this team unfortunately. You're a well-known player in this league and just like the rest of these notable mentions, tough decisions had to be made.

@NoSleeves12 — Team Ontario would have loved to have you but unfortunately like I told the rest of the guys, roster size limit and tough decisions had to be made leaving out some really good players. Keep up the good work and good luck to you and your virtual league career as big things to come for you.

Again, special thanks to everyone who came out to the tryout games and stayed active waiting for the big roster announcement to be made.

@Carmstrong95 @Bo-Dangles10 and myself would just like to wish every team and players participating in this World Cup Tournament the best of luck and Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's.

GO TEAM ONTARIO!

@Carmstrong95 @Bo-Dangles10 @Kingbling647 @xTheos l7l @Marner-- @turbo166887 @DShakki @JoPz-95 @JCoul @BigJayAyotte @Scarcella89-_- @eZDangles @MrPurpleCrush @kg3inOTT @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 @drally20 @Shmucked @Cage @TeeXGrizzley @HazeeHype @PenguinsHockey__ @Desyd19 @McDonald519--

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    • Like x 6
    • Winner x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    L M A O

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    OdieNHL
  3. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    Krvstoffer
  4. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    ya i didn't want to be on team Ontario anyways go NA

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jumpsss
  5. KillsAKill-

KillsAKill- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 11 / -49
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    killsakill
  6. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Desydisrespected

jtresatti
  7. OrangeChickn

OrangeChickn Warning Group

Discord:
    ClayBoyRyan#2788
    Ratings:
    +155 / 8 / -10
    I’m honestly angry at my parents that I wasn’t conceived in Ontario. Makes me sick missing out on this orgy

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. XxCanadasGamexX

XxCanadasGamexX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -4
    How I’m not on this roster is crazzzy lol....good luck team Ontario especially my boy dshakki go get em

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    ONTARIO

good luck pals, thanks for the mention

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    oGour
  10. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    • Funny Funny x 3
    LazyPedestrian
  11. Krok-o-dill

Krok-o-dill Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Krok-o-dill#2321
    Ratings:
    +418 / 11 / -20
    Bruhhhh

• Like Like x 1
    krok0dill
  12. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    didnt even get chance to try out. NA tryouts over too?

icallsowhat55
  13. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Coorsi > Kingbling,

LaPlante > Kingbling,

PenguinsHockey > Kingbling,

Novak4Prez > Kingbling,

HazeeHype...= Kingbling.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    McDonalds519 > Gary

I'm out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    hriiz_
  16. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    This is so dumb it's pretty funny. Comparing players who don't even play the position that I play.
    I like the fact that you are in love with me though, makes me feel special.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    They all play the position you play...

No Streaming Account
  18. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Corrsi, HazeeHype and Novak are Natural Centers?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Naturally better than you, yes. Although Hazee “comes up short” in a few areas.

• Creative x 5
    • Funny x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings: