LAK-ANA Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by JClaus33, Jan 11, 2018.

1. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    If you've forgotten how I like to do these, see here: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/lak-sjs-handshake-thread.267117/

There's a lot I could write here, cause this series had enough drama and back and forth to fill a season's worth. First I'll just say, great series Anaheim, the actual games themselves were fun to play in, nerve-wracking to watch, and overall just a very good series for entertainment value. The drama part I usually try to stay out of, but I will address it a little bit.
    I would never encourage forfeiting another team in the playoffs, and I don't think it was necessarily the right call, but I know Illy had some good reasoning behind what he was doing. I'm sure Aucoin and Illy will talk it out eventually, but it's not really my place to share everything.

I think we also experienced the worst game 7 ever. I was IP booted in all 3 periods, played approximately 5 minutes of the game, and ultimately just had a miserable time while still being happy for my team for winning 5-1 regardless. Just really sad that someone would do that in LG, especially for it to not pay off at all in the end. Just a really shitty situation;

------------Yesterday at 10:43 PM
    "It
    Was -------
    tried to tell him to stop didnt listen gd series"

JClaus33-Yesterday at 10:43 PM
    " :(
    I just wanted to play
    good series"

-------------Yesterday at 10:44 PM
    "I know"

Now with all that drama nonsense out of the way, here's the fun part :)

@abbazabba24 - Ryan tells me you were awesome on his team, and clearly you didn’t skip a beat with Anaheim this season. Awesome guy to have

@gillessabourin - You didn’t play a single game in the playoffs and haven’t been on the site since November 28th. tbh I don’t know why Aucoin didn’t ban you, but yeah, you were on the roster.

@jeff0012 - I still don’t know if I’ve ever seen you in the shoutbox before, but you’ve been a sick RW since before I came up. I was pretty disappointed watching you shit on us twice this series.

@Jmorris0009 - I have to be honest, I know almost nothing about you, but you had a great rookie season and went undefeated in the playoffs. I’m sure Aucoin is pretty darn happy with that pick.

@kg3inOTT - One of the most underrated defenders in the league, you and Potsie have been killing it together for as long as I’ve been in the league. Don’t think I’ve ever played an easy game against you, hats off.

@Kingbling647 - TBD

@Ksteiding1 - Another guy who never gets that much said about him, but always puts up solid seasons. the FSC line is never easy to play, and our 2 games were very fun to go against each other.

@Niedermayer87 - Still the nicest guy in LG :)

@OGPotsie - I got to play with you for the 1st time the other day, and I have to say it was fun being on the team with you on it for once. Always one of the most annoying people to play against, and I mean that in a good way.

@Proxolol - I don’t know you too well, but you stole a game vs me earlier in the season and sent me some nice messages a few times after that. Welcome to the league :)

@S4l636 - Another person that @Ryan_x_28 really liked, you’ve proven to be a capable d man when you weren’t thrown onto teams that were just barren wastelands. Glad to see you have success with ANA

@Scoring-Aces - You Abba and a constant cycle of centers combined to form a pretty darn solid 3rd line down the stretch. Would love to see you return to your S2 form with Carolina though.

@SkillzPayBills3 - My friend skilly, I am glad we did not have to square off until game 7, because it is always so fucking annoying to face you. Watching you on stream do the zetterberg for zone entries in game 4 had to be a combination of the funniest and dumbest thing I’d ever seen, but it worked like 4 times for you. I’m still amazed you haven’t put together a totally dominant season, but I definitely still do not look forward to having to try and get past you.

@Sublime-3 - I always thought highly of you since Season 1 pro series before I knew who anyone was, when you tore it up for the 1st version of FSC. You’re still a super slippery player, and we struggled to contain you in the 1st 2 games of the series.

@Xi_ch4pm4n_ix - Feels like I’ve played against you about 10 times this season. never easy to go against you and you have a very good personality for a goalie too.

@xXAucoin1Xx - I know you and Illy got into it heavily this week, but I know he still really likes you, and I’m sure you like him too deep down there somewhere. You built a team that had a ton of ups and downs, but made some really really good moves at the deadline to put together a deadly top line to go with your already stout FSC line. I was personally really not excited about facing you guys cause I knew there were no easy games ahead for us. Was fun playing vs you and your team despite all the drama, and hope that you come back next season, cause the league could really benefit from keeping the good owners around.

@ryno1354 - Finally, my partner in crime, Ry. I’ve been wanting to have the chance to play against you in something like this, since we started clubbing together like 5 years ago. As it turns out, we didn’t even end up playing each other. I know you just skipped out on game 7 to save your perfect regulation playoff record :p Pls don’t retire ily

Some quotes from my team:

@Ryudo2337 -Today at 12:31 AM
    "Rip kingbling. At least he still has his pickem lead"
    "Gilroy for mvp"

@BigBadWolfert2 -Today at 12:37 AM

"ray sorry for your loss. See you next season"

@Kev_F88 -Today at 1:57 AM
    "Skillz "Claus playing with illyshitty at LW and some pleb at RW”'

@pass2tyler -Today at 2:02 AM

"Tell KB he’s a loser"
    "And a big fat phony"
    "I played there last year so tell them I’m sorry also"

@Faytal_Flow -Today at 2:41 AM

To all of Anaheim: Can we reschedule golf some other time? I'm about to go to sleep.

Go kings woo, now a date with destiny and Chi town next week, see you all then :)

upload_2018-1-11_4-4-9.png

upload_2018-1-11_4-7-57.png

upload_2018-1-11_4-8-10.png

upload_2018-1-11_4-8-19.png

:)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    JClaus33
  2. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    You can get as mad as you want at @Illyfilly for trying to get a forfeit (which didn’t happen) and calling late lines (which were actually late):

There’s absolutely no excuse for IP Booting in a game 7 in a non profitable league. And as much as I’d like to say maybe @JClaus33 just had a bad Internet night, 3 times in one game is too much of an excuse.

You can’t provide hard evidence of being actual IP Booted, but I think something should be said here for the length @Kingbling647 went to, especially if teammates told him to stop doing it. Literally dogshit pathetic to try and manipulate an game that way, and at the very least you should be embarrassed, or not considering you were doing it in the first place.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Primetimme1
  3. Holy_Coley

Holy_Coley Drop In Legend

Ratings:
    +335 / 14 / -19
    “Just really sad that someone would do that in LG, especially for it to not pay off at allin the end.Just a really shittysituation;” o_O Kind of ironic since you guys tried to ff them during a PSN outage @JClaus33 . I guess the moral of the story is whether it be 2nd tagging, IP booting, or trying to ff a team during a PSN outage, this league is often ruined by the actions of the few that are just living for it a bit too much. It’s too bad.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Ray, sorry for how things turned out. My ultimate trolling was effective, but at what cost and I apologize for that.

Kingbling, thank you for showing your true colors. It was quite enjoyable beating you with Roberts and Gilroy in back to back games. I’m guessing you won’t be around for a few seasons so enjoy McElroy18 and 19.

Thank you to the LG for believing in the Kings and myself.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. abbazabba24

abbazabba24 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    abbazabba24#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -4
    Minus the extra nonsense, were mostly ggs

No Streaming Account
  7. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Warning Group

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +800 / 30 / -71
    Illy grow up. Kingbling grow up. You live for this shit too much... done

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    ryan_x_28
  8. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    I accepted fault for my part @Ryan_x_28 . That’s part of being grown up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    ggs LA, but my time has come to hang the LG skates. Fuck all you pussies who couldn't beat me in regulation:D

• Winner Winner x 8
    Ryneauxx
  10. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Well said. :)

No Streaming Account
  11. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    If you can’t beat em, join em. I look forward to seeing you in Black and White next season Raymond Aucoin.

No Streaming Account
  12. OGPotsie

OGPotsie Well-Known Member

Discord:
    OGPotsie#7620
    Ratings:
    +164 / 10 / -12
    Would've been nice to play an actual legit 6v6 game 7. I was honestly ready for the game to be over after the 1st period. You guys deserved the win. Good luck next series!

• Like Like x 4
    OGPotsie
  13. Ryudo2337

Ryudo2337 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pgh_phoenix#0
    Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -20
    Don't forget game 6 as well!

Was pretty excited for game 7, but man did that end up being a shitshow. For the actual games that were played, I enjoyed them. All of the nerd junk outside of the actual games I could've done without.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    I’m black

• Informative Informative x 2
    kmcdonald_55
  15. Xi_ch4pm4n_ix

Xi_ch4pm4n_ix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -3
    Awesome series, but damnit why did the last goal count lol. CPU goals don’t count! It was only 4!!!

• Like Like x 1
    zchap91
  16. The_0verthinker_

The_0verthinker_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,197 / 105 / -166
    I'm just wondering how you guys could know who was IP booting.

Not defending it at all. I wanna know

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    @Kingbling647 imagine trying to cheat to win in a league with zero incentives and no end reward except a few claps and pats on the back.

I'll never take anything you ever say seriously ever again, pathetic loser.

Congrats Kings - good guy @JClaus33 - asshole @Illyfilly and loveable @Kev_F88 going to the conf finals!!!

• Like Like x 2
    DynoMike25
  18. Kernsy

Kernsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 21 / -63
    5D358C83-0DAC-4A52-B158-25CBD8EDDE39.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kernsy35
  19. SelkeSean