Chief's Top 5 STUDS & DUDS - Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xChief 27, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hello, so I figured this write up is something that we haven't really seen other than LG's lame weekly post on Saturdays so I figured I would make an attempt to do my own. While I'm going to TRY to not judge this solely on numbers, but also take into account who you played with and what teams you played against, it's not a promise. I wanted to do something different because I'm sure a weekly analysis or a trade review will probably get done by some other Einstein in this community. As always if you get BUTTHURT by what I say then please let me know in the comments about how shitty my write up was because you couldn't handle the TRUTH. Alright, let's get into it.

Top 5 STUDS:

5) :team27: @Str8Syko__ (C) 3-0-0 7 points +4

Pinder takes the Echo spot having 7 points in 3 games where 2/3 games he played some pretty decent lines. This week Pinder played Washington, Boston, and Florida. Pinder beats what I'd classify Florida's first line, Boston's first minus @Krazy-try, and Washington's 3rd line, which is why he's at #5 and not higher. Pindy leading NYI to GREATNESS.

4) :team15: @BioIogics (LW) 3-0-0 8 points +4

Who the fuck is this guy and where did he come from? Honestly, @radicalapex is a :snake: . Anyways, Biologics had 8 points in 3 games for the Sharkies and appears very promising. He played Edmonton, Dallas, and Minny this week, all teams that have great potential to be very good. He destroyed Edmonton's first line, beat what is hopefully Dallas's third line, and topped a Minnesota Wild 1st line. His only real linemate was @Wallywallabee so this dude deserves the Delta spot, without a doubt.

3) :team31: @OGPotsie (LD) 3-0-0 2 points +5

Potsie takes the Charlie spot here going undefeated and rocking a +5 as a defenseman. Potsie played Vancouver, Dallas, and Calgary this week which, in my opinion, each threw out decent lines. Potsie played with ANA's 3rd line minus @Mesmerize-_- against Vancouver which didn't have the worst lineup out, especially with @Hortonx93. He contributed to shutting out Dallas' top line and topped what appeared to be Calgary's first line. Looks like a job well done to me, Anaheim is never getting rid of this guy lmao.

2) :team1: @DShakki (C) 3-0-0 12 points +6

Woy seemed to be an obvious choice for me for the Bravo spot. Dude had a 4ppg week and played Tampa Bay, NYR, and Columbus. Woy beat TB's 2nd line, NYR's 2nd, which arguably could've been their 1st minus @nyBARISny (ha, get traded noob), and Columbus's third which was meh. He uh had a -23 T-G ratio but uh we won't focus on that, ha. Is he worth his huge contract? Hell nah, not until I see some 6ppg weeks.

1) :team74: @GapShotTV (C) 3-0-0 11 points +5

I don't think anyone deserved the Alpha spot more than Tyler. He single-handedly beat MTL, and I was there to witness greatness :eek: Tyler played NJ, MTL, and NYR this week, all of which have had a decent week. I would consider NJ's line the 2nd line regardless if it's theirs or not so he beat that, beat MTL's first sadly, and beat some ECU's in NY, but that's ok. I may sound a little biased but I witnessed Tyler play a whole other level against my team, it was awesome. Good job pal and congrats on my #1 rating, which probably means nothing to you but that's ok.

Honorable Mentions:

1) @xTheos l7l (CBJ) - had a shit ton of points but pounded on weak lines.
    2) @JClaus33 (PIT) - again, had some great point production but played poopie lines.
    3) @JF5 x (NJ) - One of the harder decisions to make was leaving him out, he played some decent lines and put up 7 points but I felt the others deserved it a bit more. Maybe next week? Love u.

Looking for these players and doing the research isn't an easy thing to do, I had some troubles and dedicated some time that I really didn't want to but alas, here it is. I'm sure most of you outside of this top 8 aren't going to agree with me, and think you should've been mentioned but all I can say is that this is my opinion and for you to just keep the same amount of play up and you'll eventually be up here, if it matters at all to you, which it shouldn't. With that being said, time for the fun part, where I shit on people for playing like shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP 5 DUDS:

5) :team9: @IIChEcKMaTeII (LW) 1-2-0 2 points -4

Check didn't have the best week and thus, is on here. As per having the free contract, I'd expect a little bit more than 2 points in three games. Check played LAK, CGY, and CHI this week, all of which did not throw out tough lines at all. He made the list mainly because with the lines he played, there should have been more firepower in his arsenal. Shit, I had more points than him as a Dman. Check faced 3rd lines from all 3 teams and couldn't get the job done in 2/3 games. Enjoy the echo spot.

4) :team77: @l-Knees-l (C/RW) 1-2-0 5 points -3

Knees is up here because I believe he is a top player and top players are expected to beat good lines, which he hasn't done this week. He had 5 points in 3 games which isn't bad for a marginal player, but for Knees is a disappointment. Knees played CGY, SJ, and VAN this week and it's not like he played with terrible linemates either. I'm expecting Knees to have a much better week next week as the success of NSH will depend heavily on it, delta spot it is.

3) :team18: @II-Entryy-II (LD) 0-3-0 0 points -11

Entry is ranked at 3 because I do feel sympathy for him. He played himself with a poopie line and got pooped on, however, that's not enough to not earn a charlie spot on the DUD list. Entry played WSH, Toronto, and Tampa this week where he got dismantled by TB's first line. However, his team did play a weak WSH lineup that I felt they should've won but Entry's -12 T-G ratio that game certainly didn't help. He then played what I would consider Toronto's 3rd line and also got pooped on. If only Entry had some say in the way his team was built.... oh wait he did. Well deserved but I still love you.

2) :team18: @Serpe x 13 (C) 1-2-0 3 points -6

Serpe is definitely worth the bravo spot, perhaps even the alpha spot. What a cancerous dud. Buddy had a 1ppg and quit the game against MTL. Serpe played NJ, MTL, and TB this week and got decimated by TB's first line, quit against MTL's 2nd line, and beat NJ's 2nd line. Pretty much a dud week for the self-proclaimed Selke winner. Serpe acted like such a big cancer that Colt fed right into his hands and shipped him off to a better team for a small return. It's a sad day in LG when players do this but nonetheless, here we are. Well deserved Bravo spot in my opinion.

1) :team676: @VGK's 2nd Line 0-3-0 6 points -9

I'm going to assume this is the 2nd line, perhaps could even be the first line, which makes it even worse. But this line consists of @LaPlante94 , @coorsi88 , and @JIGGABOO_JONESY which got absolutely decimated in every game this week they played. They played each game together and played ARZ, MIN, and ANA. I won't lie, they played some tough lines but I expected a better effort out of the VGK side. They combined for a solid 6 points in 3 games and were each a -9. All in all, just a poor effort out of whichever line this is and the main reason why VGK sits 7th in their div. BUT it's only week 1, plenty of season left, and I don't expect this line to have the same failures. Expect a bounce back but worth the alpha spot for this week.

Dishonorable Mentions:

1) @Novak4Prez (NYR) - played some tough lineups with the not so greatest lineups.
    2) @JSILVERS (WSH) - also played some tough lineups for an average defenseman.
    3) @djunreal2010 (DAL) - margionally a decent player so barely considered a DUD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there ya have it boys, I feel this write up is a bit different than the others I ainticipate to be coming out from other members. I hope you enjoyed it but if not then TOO BAD. This was my opinion. But I'm excited to see the butthurt people and the butthurt owners who feel their players should've been listed. Just remember, it's my opinion at the end of the day and my opinion shouldn't really matter at all.

- Cheers, Chief.

P.S. This wound up being a lot harder than anticipated so you all better fucking enjoy it.

• Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zChieef
  2. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    Had a point on every goal scored, therefore we can surmise I had to sacrifice some giveaways to backpack the bizzos.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Woytkiw8
  3. I-Dekar-I

I-Dekar-I #TeamRico

Ratings:
    +95 / 7 / -10
    Also @DShakki score on every single shot he fire at the net going 7 goals for 7 shots.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    YojimboTv
  4. DShakki

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    Lowkey went 2/3 one game, but in another I passed it in to get back to 100 ezzz

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Woytkiw8
  5. Flapjack8796

Flapjack8796 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Flappy#0924
    Ratings:
    +669 / 8 / -20
    Sad. Best week of my virtual hockey career thanks to @rV_CLuTcHz and @PheNoMeNaLxOnE17 and not even a honorable mention. I am BUTTHURT and I am letting you know in the comments because I cant handle the TRUTH.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Flapjack8796
  6. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    Shoutout to the true #1 Dud, @FrenchMoron missing his game because he's... a french moron.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  7. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 56 / -154
    Why am I not a dud?

• Creative Creative x 1
    silkynsmarshshow
  8. JPHVeNoM

JPHVeNoM Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JPH#8117
    Ratings:
    +130 / 1 / -2
    Not going to lie, pretty salted over the TB-TOR game still. West coast best coast :(

• Like Like x 3
    JPHVeNoM
  9. zdball

zdball Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 2 / -13
    I think you forgot me 1(FF win)-2-0 with 0 point (We had zero goal for) and something like -6.

My salary is 8.25m.

Thanks

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    You have the potential to make it next week ;) Just keep playing the same way.

zChieef
  11. DShakki

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    Last minute I had to go Playoff Shakki on ya, sry.

Woytkiw8
  12. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    I'LL TAKE IT

MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  13. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    Krvstoffer
  14. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    H E L L O

hriiz_
  15. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    @xChief 27 You missed me bud 2-1-0 -2 with 0 points. Should have been an honorable dud mention for sure.

No Streaming Account
  16. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    3-0 dud here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. JSILVERS

JSILVERS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -7
    "2) @JSILVERS (WSH) - also played some tough lineups for an average defenseman."

-With ECUs on fwd in every game...

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    Bio is a pretty well-known Xbox guy and he was on Team Quebec in WC. No snake there, just a bunch of guys not doing their homework.

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. matthuot87

matthuot87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +830 / 231 / -441
    No one of my line lol classic

No Streaming Account
  20. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Seeing as you played Chicago, VGK's 3rd, and CGY's 3rd.... anything less than a 3-0 week and you deserve the AHL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    zChieef