Berrakov's Week 4 Power Ranking

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Berrakov, Mar 16, 2018.

?

For the 3rd edition I was thinking of doing a special goalies eddition

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    54.8%
  2. NO

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Fuck you Berrakov your shit still sucks

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. Berrakov

Berrakov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    berrakov#0
    Ratings:
    +198 / 46 / -76
    Berrakov’s Weekly Power Rankings

Welcome back for the 2nd week of Berrakov’s weekly power rankings!!!

First things first Congrats to the Iowa Wild on a flawless week. Also some good news there was only one forfeit this week. Still to many. It’s now time to talk about how the West destroyed the East this week. We will start with the Western Central and there week leading 84 points, as well as the divisions week leading 216 goals.

(So the ranking on the left is were they actually are in the standing, the ranking on the right is where I have ranked them, I will also put "My" rank on them below.)

Eastern Atlantic

1) :team302:Lehigh Valley Phantoms (4) 5-4-0 [10] GF=27 GA=32

2) :team617:Springfield Thunderbirds (3) 5-4-0 [10] GF=22 GA=20

3) :team350:Hershey Bears (1) 7-2-0 [14] GF=26 GA=23

4) :team315:Bridgeport Sound Tigers (2) 6-4-0 [12] GF=31 GA=27

5) :team301:Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins (6) 3-3-5 [11] GF=26 GA=30

6) :team393:Charlotte Checkers (5) 5-4-0 [10] GF=26 GA=19

7) :team314:Hartford Wolf Pack (7) 2-8-0 [4] GF=26 GA=41

8) :team352:Providence Bruins (8) 0-8-1 [1] GF=13 GA=35

TOTAL FOR DIVISION = [72] 197 227

Western Central

1) :team362:Iowa Wild (1) 9-0-0 [18] GF=40 GA=13

2) :team307:Manitoba Moose (2) 7-2-0 [14] GF=25 GA=11

3) :team395:Chicago Wolves (3) 6-3-0 [12] GF=27 GA=30

4) :team390:Milwaukee Admirals (4) 5-4-0 [10] GF=24 GA=19

5) :team349:Rockford IceHogs (7) 3-4-2 [8] GF=30 GA=28

6) :team625:Colorado Eagles (5) 5-3-1 [11] GF=31 GA=32

7) :team299:Grand Rapids Griffins (6) 5-4-0 [10] GF=29 GA=27

8) :team317:Cleveland Monsters (8) 1-7-1 [3] GF=10 GA=34

TOTAL FOR DIVISION = [84] 216 194

Eastern North

1) :team298:Toronto Marlies (1) 5-2-2 [12] GF=27 GA=20

2) :team312:Rochester Americans (2) 5-4-0 [10] GF=31 GA=23

3) :team309:Syracuse Crunch (5) 4-5-0 [8] GF=26 GA=27

4) :team777:Belleville Senators (6) 3-3-3 [9] GF=19 GA=26

5) :team305:Binghamton Devils (7) 2-5-2 [6] GF=14 GA=24

6) :team410:Utica Comets (3) 5-5-0 [10] GF=28 GA=32

7) :team778:Laval Rocket (4) 4-3-2 [10] GF=27 GA=31

TOTAL FOR DIVSION = [65] 172 183

Western Pacific

1) :team517:Ontario Reign (1) 8-1-0 [16] GF=27 GA=12

2) :team515:Bakersfield Condors (5) 5-4-0 [10] GF=25 GA=22

3) :team363:San Antonio Rampage (2) 6-3-0 [12] GF=37 GA=27

4) :team519:San Jose Barracuda (8) 2-7-0 [4] GF=19 GA=30

5) :team300:Texas Stars (3) 5-2-2 [12] GF=30 GA=24

6) :team618:Tucson Roadrunners (4) 6-3-0 [12] GF=25 GA=23

7) :team518:San Diego Gulls (6) 4-5-0 [8] GF=25 GA=25

8) :team516:Stockton Heat (7) 4-5-0 [8] GF=25 GA=30

TOTAL FOR DIVSION = [82] 213 193

Western Central

:team362:Iowa Wild (1)

The Big five did exactly what was expected of them this week all going 3-0-0 and picking up a combined 53 points in the process. XxToMMy6926xx, xxBEST4EVERxx, CJ x 58, gohawks48, and MattTheCoolCat. Hats off to lx JoneZ xl and leafs1791 for picking up the combined 3 shutouts against Binghamton, Belleville, and Syracuse. The Wild look to have a tougher week next week but If there goalies stay hot and there big five keep producing they are going to be a tough team to stop.

:team307:Manitoba Moose (2)

The Moose tried to keep pace with the surging wild this week, and for the most part they did picking up a solid 14 points. The story for the Moose this week seemed to be there finishing ability. Yes they picked up 7 out of 9 wins but for the first half of the week the team was struggling for offense by barley beating Utica and Belleville, and then dropping 2 games in a row to Rochester and Tuscon, both teams they should be easily beating. Mainly the problem was in there 1st line of y Snowy, nazzy2face, and LoBo_DaNgLeS_12 going 2-1-0 with that 1 lose being to the Americans. And when the 3rd picked up a questionable loss to the Roadrunners, I believe that added to the frustrations and prompted the departures of a Mr. Bobby_Googles12 and SAND_MAN257. The Moose in exchange received the veteran MATTLOCSTA. I expect Manitoba to Surge next week.

:team395:Chicago Wolves (3)

The Wolves had a pretty good week going 6-3-0, Meesth Don & Gastr604 were at the front of the pack with 9 points and 7 points. If I am Chicago I would hope for better play from my goalies VattanRulez & jasonx1755 who both had under .800 save percentages and will the amount of goals being scored in this league the last thing you should have to worry about is your goalie. If those two can bounce back and have better weeks I believe Chicago will do just fine.

:team390:Milwaukee Admirals (4)

The Admirals had a pretty average week going 5-4 picking up 10 points. They handled themselves well against the Eastern North only loosing to the Toronto Marlies and Utica Comets. They did okay on the back end only allowing 19 goals, I would have liked to see more offense from the Admirals with only 24 goals for. iTzzGamETimE_, DanHarper13, and kyle03des, seemed to be the only guys who knew how to put the puck in the net putting up a combined 14 goals. If the admirals want to make any ground on the big dogs they are going to have to start scoring more goals.

:team625:Colorado Eagles (5)

A big week for the eagles, last week I had them ranked last in the division now there 5th . I believe consistency is the problem with this team. They took down all the big dogs in the East, but lose to teams like Utica and Syracuse. They proved that they can put up points by ranking up 31 goals this week but there back end was the problem this week giving up 32 goals. Dmcgloin was hot for them picking up 11 points in 3 games. I would say the Eagles are either going to do really well next week or very bad there will be no in-between until this team can become consistent.

:team299:Grand Rapids Griffins (6)

An ok week for the Griffins going 5-4-0, they went 3-3 against Eastern North teams. If I am the griffins you can take two things from this week, one being you had a winning weak and you managed to take down a couple big dogs in the East, but two being you only went 5-4 on one of your easier weeks. This is another one of those teams who are looking up the Wild, Moose, and Wolves. You have to come out strong next week or risk digging yourself a deeper hole to climb out of.

:team349:Rockford IceHogs (7)

A pretty disastrous week for the IceHogs going 3-4-2, Definitely a week to forget. But maybe those two shutouts that you got are something build off of. 30 goals is the ideal amount of goals you want your team putting up every week. But 28 is not the ideal amount that you want to be giving up. You have another tough week coming up so it’s time to buckle up and get ready for the storm your about to ride this week.

:team317:Cleveland Monsters (8)

“1-7-1” That’s all that needs to be said here

Western Pacific

:team517:Ontario Reign (1)

The only other team this week to put a damper on Iowa’s perfect week, with there record of 8-1-0. I really like the way this team works, no standout superstar just a bunch of guys working hard. They awesome goaltending from both there goalies l—Andersen31—l & iCb4uC both putting up 4 wins and posting crazy Save percentages Andersen with a 89.4 and iCb4uC with a 84.3. Anytime your tendys can put up numbers like that you know your going to have a good week.

:team363:San Antonio Rampage (2)

The second highest scoring team this week and for good reason 37 goals only 3 off the pace of Iowa’s 40. Mined you most of these wins came from some pretty averages teams, but this is what I mean by capitalizing on your easy weeks, when it comes playoff time you will be glad you did well in these weeks. K-Ols9, ThomaLong, Perry1978, and Dezzy10 led the way with a combined 42 points. The rest of the roster wasn’t far behind either. Hopefully they get a little better goaltending next week as they go up against the Western Central teams. You could potentially see the rampage at a very different rank next week.

:team300:Texas Stars (3)

From the five spot to the three spot. At 5-2-2 the Stars turned it around this week both on and off the ice. A trade made last Saturday between the Stars and Heat would produce for the Stars the missing piece for there offense. On Saturday March 10 at 12:15pm Kred_14 & PR0D1GY_81 Received the notification that they had been traded again, (earlier in the week the Twins had been traded from there once apon a time home of the Toronto Marlies, To the last place Stockton Heat. The Twins have spent the majority of the past two seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs organization.) This time to the Texas Stars. The Twins performed well this week picking up a combined 14 points in 3 games. There presence seemed to reflect onto the rest of the Stars team as the team as a whole racked up a total 30 goals. They have a tough week coming up this week, I expect the Stars to do well.

:team618:Tucson Roadrunners (4)

At 6-3-0 The Roadrunners decided to show up this week scoring 25 goals compared to last weeks 14. They even handed the Moose one of there 2 losses on the week. This is another one of those teams that has point production from everyone on the team, the question is will they continue to produce? Or will the tank run out of gas? They have an average week next week so I look forward to seeing how this team will continue to produce.

:team515:Bakersfield Condors (5)

The Condors definitely wished that they would have picked up a couple more wins this week. Going 5-4-0 was good enough to get them 5th place in there division this week. And after a questionable loss to the Monsters, this teams next week is going to be one were they have to shine, when other teams are winning games and your not. Something has to give. Next week will be crucial to some of these players staying on the team.

:team518:San Diego Gulls (6)

This teams seems to be bringing a lot of guys in and out, maybe that’s why they are not winning games. Because that the only excuse I can think of for some of these veteran players in not acceptable. And when other teams in your division are doing well and your just coasting you can left behind in a hurry. Next week should be a building week for the Gulls, play more with your teammates try new things, score goals, get results!

:team516:Stockton Heat (7)

I Hope The_Real_Teal has something up her sleeve because trading away your top scorer for the week Mathqc22 doesn’t seem like the smartest move. But I guess when you have nothing you can afford to lose. At 4-5-0 I really hope this team has a big traded in the works, if not every single player on this roster is going to have to step up. Hockey is a very simple game but can become over complicated if you make it. Keep it simple and you’ll win games. Still have a lot of games left to play.

:team519:San Jose Barracuda (8)

“2-7-0” When shit hits the fan it hits the fan hard with these guys.

Eastern Atlantic

:team350:Hershey Bears (1)

The Bears were on the come up this week going 7-2-0, and that landed them in the top spot this week. And what’s scary is with the schedule for next week they could do it again. They will need a little bit more offense but I doubt that they are to worried right now. MyNamesMino led the way with 11 points in 3 games. And with a .867 Save Percentage and going 3-0-0 last week maybe we see the Bears give CANUCK_420 a couple more games this week.

:team315:Bridgeport Sound Tigers (2)

An alright week for the Tigers going 6-4-0, who would probably want to see a couple of those L’s in the Wins column. There top 4 premierplayer, PhistMYace, l0lCorbzzl3l, & Im_JussSayin, led the way with a combined 37 points. TheMcKapy had a great week in net going 4-2-0 with a 86.9 Save Percentage. Bridgeport one of there lighter weeks this week, they should perform well.

:team617:Springfield Thunderbirds (3)

Going 5-4-0 was an alright week for the Thunderbirds, they made a couple of trades over the weekend maybe trying to stir up some more offense and finally secure the top goalie spot to Red_Raider_2145. Only going plus 2 in the goals for and against column may be why some of these moves were made. As a top team in a division putting up only 22 goals isn’t going to win you a lot of games. Next week will be a tough week for the Thunderbirds and it will put there new acquisitions to the test.

:team302:Lehigh Valley Phantoms (4)

Another team 5-4-0 I swear these top 6 teams in the division copy each other like clockwork and will hopefully make for a tight playoff race. Bdeez_nutz & Inbound24 led the way for the team each with 8 points. They also had stellar play in net from Gbhockeyboy. Will this play get him a couple more games next week? I hope so lets see what the kids got.

:team393:Charlotte Checkers (5)

“5-4-0” Again, there all copy-cats I tell ya! The Checkers did well in both the scoring (26 goals) and defence (19 GA) StanleysCup led the way with 9 points in 3 games. Both goalies Xx-Tarr-xX-21 & believe_vlady post posted above 80.0 Save Percentages. I would look for the Checkers to climb a little higher next week.

:team301:Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins (6)

At 3-3-5 the Penguins did not have a good week and that led to the shipment of there top goalie Twigster100590. The replacement Big superkid, another backup? It seems to look that way. I will be interested to see if they split the games or if the starter has already been chosen. I expect the Penguins to rebound from this week and come back strong.

:team314:Hartford Wolf Pack (7)

100 percent a week to forget for the Wolf Pack going 2-8-0 and allowing the most goals in the league with 41. I noticed a couple of trades the wolf pack have made and most of them don’t really make sense. Nothing about the Pack gives me good vibes other than my boys Intro9999 & CFarrell64.

:team352:Providence Bruins (8)

0-8-1 and 13 goals for…..enough said

Eastern North

:team298:Toronto Marlies (1)

I have no idea how but we somehow kept our top spot, trust me after some of the games this week I was looking for any reason to put us in 2nd but then I realised all of our division got smoked to. Williams_55, deerhunter2911, & soul2cold77 led the way with a combined 31 points. Hopefully Matsab1515 can finally win a game this week. Scrub hunter tsbis88 posted a 86.6 Save Percentage this week with Fishydangles falling just short of an 80.0 Save Percentage. We go back to play the East this week so I expect us to return to our winning ways.

:team312:Rochester Americans (2)

The Americans weren’t far behind going 5-4-0 they got some key wins this week against some tough teams. Tkachuk__7 & TouchMyDuff69 led the offense with a combined 23 points. Id expect a better week from there goalies next week both were under a 80.0 save percentage. I expect the Americans to perform well next week.

:team410:Utica Comets (3)

A 500. Week for the Comets going 5-5-0 taking the wins they could get but folding to the big dogs. Defence was definitely an issue this week allowing 32 goals it wasn’t the goalies fault this week xX-Dom39-Xx, Alexcleroux1995, & skenny999 All posted near 80.0 numbers. There defenseman were the issue this week. The objective in hockey is score more goals than the other team does, right now the Comets aren’t doing that. If they don’t figure it out next week they could find themselves farther down the standings.

:team778:Laval Rocket (4)

From 7th to 4th in the power ranking, I am actually glad to see Laval doing this well. At 4-3-2 Laval is actually positive this week. A_CapTa1N_A,Oduya_like_That, & Bearinarctic lead the way with a combined 26 points. The goaltending could be a little better with all three goalies below the 80.0 mark. If they get good goaltending and defense this week I expect them to do well.

:team309:Syracuse Crunch (5)

At 4-5-0 the Crunch fell just one game short of being .500. J4GYE, xLaFleur, Ajax32123, & TheRealDudester provided the offense this week with a combined 44 points. Primetimephresh had a 83.8 Save Percentage but went 1-4-0 on the week. If these goalies get the offense they need I expect this team to do well.

:team777:Belleville Senators (6)

Somehow going 3-3-3 the Sens have a lot to work on, but they play the East this week so they will have lots of games to mesh and try new things. realdemonX and boonsop led the way with 18 points combined. Both goalies Bullet8024 & Soupy622 posted above 83.0 Save Percentages. So the sens 100% need to get the offense going, if not they may find them selves at the bottom of the division soon.

:team305:Binghamton Devils (7)

A week to forget for the Devils 2-5-2 The offense struggled, both goalies Krok-o-dill, & Asperzion had above 80.0 Save Percentages. This Devils team is capable of very great things they just have to get it working again, if that happens they could pose a real threat to the rest of the league.

This weeks forfeit:

Sunday March 11th 2018, 9:30pm :team519:San Jose Barracuda forfeit :team301:Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    sirberrakov
  2. Red_Raider_2145

Red_Raider_2145 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 15 / -12
    Love you Dad❤❤

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1