Avalanche AHL needs AHl GM and shit

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Primetimme, May 12, 2018.

1. Dangles4days

Dangles4days YouTube Danglez Washington

Ratings:
    +48 / 60 / -8
    I already expressed interest and had a few close games against you in club while playing with a team of my chl and ahl peers. If we can have close games against you “elites” I think we’ll do ok in the AHL.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    We’ve appointed ahl management already. I’ve put my info in the thread and I’ve personally reached out to you about other things before so i know you have a way to contact me, if you’re waiting For me to chase you down then you’re not going to hear from me.

Also; this is NHL18, the ugliest game created. Every game in this game is a close game, so I wouldn’t really hang those “almost wins” on your fridge, I’m more interested in people who want to win, not marginalists who stroke their cock to almost wins.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Primetimme1
  3. Dangles4days

Ratings:
    +48 / 60 / -8
    Easy there big boy, any time you’ve reached out I replied. It sound like you are looking for someone to stroke your ego. Sorry I’m not one of those underage kids or young adults that you usually have doing that for you.

You never responded to my original post then bumped this post still searching for a gm. In between that time we matched up in club a few times and had some close games. Had you not posted again yesterday you would have never heard from me.

Me bringing up the games against you should be proof enough that I want to win. AND IF I CAN COMPETE WITH LOW LEVEL PLAYERS AGAINST THE ELITES, It should transfer over to the AHL. The reason why I want GM is so I can build a WINNING team.

Imagine having a ego so big you can’t take a compliment or realize when you had a gg against another opponent. Anyways ggs yesterday...

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    You made a backhanded complement, don’t try and blanket what you attempted to do. You could have also easily brought this into a private conversation with me instead of a public forum but chose not to.

Anyways the positions filled, if you’re interested there’s still a bunch of other openings. Go take one of those and show us “elites” (I literally haven’t been an elite since NHL 15) how well you can do.

Primetimme1
  5. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Pretty sure those guys appointed, who are AHL Veterans at Managing, will be better at building a winning team instead of guys cherishing "almost wins" against Elites

DaYoungBuck
  6. Dangles4days

Ratings:
    +48 / 60 / -8

I’m not “cherishing almost wins” as if on paper we were equal. On paper I was playing with CHL and AHL players. He was playing with PRO series/NHL talent. If every time we play it comes down to the last min of the game you would think playing against my peers would be a much easier task. That was the only point I was trying to make.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. OhSoCountry

OhSoCountry I got the moves like JAGR

Ratings:
    +410 / 19 / -45
    Can confirm taught @Primetimme everything he knows back in his Worcester Vhl days

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account