Chief's S8 Team Management Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Chieff God, May 26, 2018.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    The goal here is to rank all 31 teams in order from best to worst, in terms of MANAGEMENT ONLY and offer a little insight of each. Some of you won't like what I have to say and some will but I don't care. This is solely based off of my own opinion so if you get BUTTHURT then oh well, be sure to cry to me in the shoutbox. With that being said, let's get into it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) :team18: Buffalo Sabres

Owner: @Desjy99
    GM: @McLxvinn

Buffalo will actually be good this season. Desjy realized that he loves LG too much and came back to bless us with his ownership. He brought in a GM who's pretty good at the buttons and is an NYR fan so he's a beaut. Mclovin has proved himself over the past seasons as being an established player in the NHL. Desjy won a cup as an owner so he has what it takes. There's no doubt in my mind that this team won't be a cup contender this season unless they completely go apeshit in bidding.

2) :team14: Washington Capitals

Owner: @P t P 10
    GM: @Aye Keeks

It would be foolish to not put Washington this high. Ptp finally got his beloved Caps and this league is a bunch of saps for giving him his favorite team. Ptp brought in his SFG teammate Beebeekay who are both considered top players. Judging by the level of talent between these two only and the fact that I had them both on my team, I can honestly say this team will be contending for the cup. Hopefully, Peetaypee and Beebeekay don't screw up bidding. Can the LG Caps do the same thing the real-life Caps are doing right now? :thinking:

3) :team8: Colorado Avalanche

Owner: @Nav x 29
    GM: @x Braydenn
    AGM: @eastons17

Nav takes over the defending cup champs and brought in the 4th forward known as Brayden, should've signed up as RW. ;) Eastons remains on his rookie contract in a move that a lot questioned from last season thanks to Checkmate. This team, again, will be contending for the cup and should have an easy ride in the Central. Nav has established himself since his UxT days as being a top guy and just won a cup. Eastons and Brayden are regarded as top players throughout the community so this trio is pretty loaded talent-wise. It's just a matter of it Nav will fuck up his rookie year as owner or not. We shall see.

4) :team23: Florida Panthers

Owner: @I2I-Way-Hockey
    GM: @v Sloshy
    AGM: @MrPurpleCrush

I really like this trio. Crush is a super underrated player, Sean is a decent enough player to lead a team, , Sloshy is a proven player. Sloshy couldn't help SJ make the playoffs last season but I feel like the same fate won't fall for this team. With Sloshy's veteran presence and 2Way's knowledge of talent base, because he plays club all the time, I'm pretty confident that this team will do well.

5) :team6: Columbus Blue Jackets

Owner: @Nick_x_98
    GM: @XxJusT4TheShoWxX

Nick is once again back after an extremely disappointing season. I don't foresee the same season to happen with these Jackets as Nick got rid of the scrub hunter and introduced a veteran presence. Love you @xTheos l7l <3. Nick knows how to build a team so there's no denying his ability. He's not the best at the buttons but knows his role on the team. Franky is just franky, always worth the GM spot. I see success in this team's future.

6) :team12: New York Rangers

Owner: @Bo-Dangles10
    GM: @aREAP__

Bo returns from a season that was a rollercoaster. On paper his team was damn good but they certainly didn't perform like it. On the bright side, NYR made the playoffs for the first time in LGPSN history under Bo. Bo brought in a solid frenchy GM who will bring success to this team. I feel this team will definitely perform better than last season, especially after the solid draft they just had. It would appear as though the scouting club games have payed off. Cheers Bo.

7) :team1: Toronto Maple Leafs

Owner: @AAli x 21
    GM: @l-Knees-l
    AGM: @lllBeNzOlll

Aali once again returns as owner of Toronto where his team has seen mediocre success in the past seasons. Toronto is like Carolina 2.0. They make the playoffs but it's like meh, who cares. Anyways, Aali is a good player and Knees has been a good player for awhile now so that's a good combo. Benz is 3rd line talent so I'm sure he's here to help out management wise and do the bitch work. All in all, should be a competitive team for the season.

8) :team28: Arizona Coyotes

Owner: @Moranaconda
    GM: @JF5 x

It feels as if Moran has been owner for this team since S1 but he returns again this season looking to make a deep run in the playoffs finally. His first good decision was bringing in Jay who has really established himself as a top player in a short span of time. Jay contributed nicely to NJD last season and the hope is he does the same this season. Can Jay influence Moran enough to actually spend his money on the right people this season? We will see. I look forward to seeing who this team gets in bidding.

9) :team31: Anaheim Ducks

Owner: @xXAucoin1Xx
    GM: @Carmstrong95

After an extremely disappointing owner stint from Carm, he's decided to pair up with longtime friend Aucoin. Both of these players are NHL veterans and have a great knowledge of the talent base in this league. The issue is will they actually get the right players in bidding rather their same old friends? Aucoin gets the same people every season and the result is the same every season. What's more important, playing with your friends and actually trying to win a cup? Guess we will find out in bidding.

10) :team30: Minnesota Wild

Owner: @Agger23
    GM: @vish baby
    AGM: @Kinglyme89

Last season I underestimated Agger. He did better than most people expected. He's the only owner I have seen to play goalie and actually have a great team. It gives me inspiration to the same as a G. Agger is a decent G, not the best but far from the worst. His GM is someone who I have grown quite fond of. Vish is a great guy and not too bad at the buttons. Given Agger's experience, I placed this team at 10 because, with the addition of Vish, I feel this team will do well. Don't make me overestimate you this season Agger.

11) :team676: Vegas Golden Knights

Owner: @jay6219
    GM: @Xx LoL xX 9

Jay takes over Vegas in his first season as an owner and brought in a very good player in LoL. LoL has the experience and the talent to make him the perfect GM choice for a new owner. Jay was GM of this team so he contributed to this roster so he's not really thaaaaaat new. Jay is a great player himself so these both combined provide a lot of necessary talent for this team. I feel they will do really well this season so I contemplated putting them higher but due to Jay being noobish, they sit at 11.

12) :team15: San Jose Sharks

Owner: @radicalapex
    GM: @RyOfTheBeholder

Rad disappointed me last season with his team's mediocre performance. He returns with a GM who nobody can honestly say they dislike. Ry is someone you like even when he turns the puck over at the blueline for a game winner in OT in the Stanley cup finals game 7. Both of these guys together have got to be the oldest duo of management in PSN ever. Both of these guys have the experience, are league veterans, and know the talent base. I expect them to put together a decent team. This is a team nobody can say they don't want to play for.

13) :team7: New Jersey Devils

Owner: @Gour_x_71
    GM: @Curi0sity
    AGM: @Labrat

Gour returns from one of the best seasons his Devils have ever had. They dominated the season but got railed in the playoffs. Many say that this team's success was largely due to his GM. Will it be the same this season? Probably not. Gour is a mediocre player himself but isn't a terrible owner. His GM, Tom, isn't bad at the buttons and worth the free contract. Isssue is, he's really toxic and I can say this because he tried to overturn me in season 3 as my GM. Smh. Their AGM is a beaut. Nobody can hate Labrat and he's turned out to be pretty good. This team will do well.

14) :team20: Ottawa Senators

Owner: @JTresatti
    GM: @Redmile89
    AGM: @LEHKONENN

JT is a good dude and decent at fwd. I don't really know who his GM is but heard he's a good defenseman so that's only a plus. Lehk is just a great dude, I like him. Never really seen him play the game but he can't be all too bad. I have high hopes for this team because I want to see this team succeed. There's just too many beauts on this team to not hope this. JT traded me last season so I'm a bit disheartened but oh well. Go Sens Go.

15) :team11: Edmonton Oilers

Owner: @GonzoArmstrong
    GM: @i9-Stamkos-1i

Gonzo will probably complain that he's this low, especially after he won his divsion last season but let's be real, the Pacific Division sucked. I like Gonzo though, he's one of those owners who really care about their teams and will always do research to better his team. He's alright at the buttons, but thinks he's a lot better. I'm not too sure about his GM choice since I don't think Stamkos is really worth the free conty. Time will tell. I do think this team will be exactly like last season... have a decent season, make the playoffs, get eliminated early in the playoffs. Prove me wrong Gonzo, I have faith you probably will.

16) :team3: St. Louis Blues

Owner: @Agent-PC
    GM: @j483beale
    AGM: @Ducksfanwaterloo

Agent proved a lot of people wrong last season, myself included. Agent himself isnt too bad in the few times I've seen him play. His GM is pretty annoying who tries way too hard to be relevant but isn't a bad player either. He went for 7m last season so worth the free conty. Their AGM is someone who I've never seen play but has made a name for himself in a short time. I believe this team can build a decent team but not the best team. We will see.

17) :team2: Boston Bruins

Owner: @NoSleeves12
    GM: @nickyP1999

Sleeves made a big name for himself in doing his weekly media videos and now he looks to lead a franchise into the promised land. His GM choice is quite questionable as I've never considered Nicky to be a great player worth a free conty but hey, when you're new you'll take what you can get. This isn't a knock to Nicky, I just feel he isn't at this level yet. But what do I know. Sleeves already made a great decision with drafting @mcfslayer921 and listening to me so I can't wait to be a Bruin. I have high hopes for Sleeves in his inagural season but if blows it then it won't be a huge surprise given how new he is at the NHL level.

18) :team9: Dallas Stars

Owner: @IIChEcKMaTeII
    GM: @Kingbling647

Checkmate is this far down on the list because he just keeps making bonehead moves. Last season he traded @eastons17 for nothing... and this season he traded @stay_at_homed for nothing pretty much. I'm much more critical of Check because he took over my team, my dynasty. Dallas went from back to back president's trophies to not even making the playoffs under Check. But all hope isn't lost yet. Check has a great knowledge of the community which should help him. He brought in the IP booter himself as GM so you know they'll win the must win games thanks to their GM. That's talent. I expect this team to be a middle-to-lower of the pack team but I'm hoping that isn't the case.

19) :team29: Calgary Flames

Owner: @Polska_B0SS_780
    GM: @MPelley25

Polska has the experience and knows the talent, or at least should, but given that, he's always had marginal teams. I believe he had one season where he did a deep playoffs run if my memory serves. I believe Polska is a marginal player and acquired a marginal GM in my opinion. I believe this team will do average given to the soul fact that Polska knows the talent but given the fact that Polska has made moves this offseason that leave me puzzled, his knowledge of talent won't go far since he has no cap to work with in bidding.

20) :team17: Vancouver Canucks

Owner: @King_Rinpin
    GM: @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43

Yea, I know. Counter just won the cup so why is he so far down on this list? Well why did he take GM for a different team? Don't know. Seeing as this management duo is 3rd line talent at best, I don't see this team being a contender. Sure Counter knows how to build teams but I feel his success has run out. I don't think he will do a good job this season and the owner won't contribute all too much. Feelsbadman. Let's not forget that Beefy is my bitch in the playoffs. That is all.

21) :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

Owner: @Mathdouble2
    GM: @Jumps x 66

I underestimated Math last season and I'm going to do it again this season. I just can't make myself believe that this guy will produce good teams. Idk what it is. Probably his gamertag, it's ugly. Anyways, he brought in Jumps this season who I've personally never liked talent wise. Maybe he's gotten better over the last few seasons. Meh. This team will probably stink, but hey I really want Math to prove me wrong again.

22) :team74: Carolina Hurricanes

Owner: @XxToMMy6926xX
    GM: @xxBEAST4EVERxx

With the amount of combined X's these guys have in their names, you already know they're gonna be good. In reality, I placed this duo here and not lower because out of all the teams, I believe this is going to be the team that will suprise many. After playing with both of these guys recently, they're not bad at the buttons. The thing that's really going to hurt them is not knowing the talent pot. They'll probably bid really high on their overrated buddies and then come to regrets as the season progresses. If they don't though, then I feel they will be a head turner for sure.

23) :team77: Nashville Predators

Owner: @Zubov_x_21
    GM: @xTarasenko91_
    AGM: @hyperd321

I placed Nashville so low because Zubov is an absolute trash can at fwd and it looks like he's gonna play fwd again. Y I K E S. His GM returned from last season and isn't a bad player. Idk, I wanted to place this team higher but whenever I look at this trio, I'm like "meh whatever." It's weird. I feel this team might repeat exactly what they did last season... get schmacked in the playoffs. Regardless, prove me wrong Zubov... oh and don't play fwd.

24) :team5: Montreal Canadians

Owner: @SilKyy_96
    GM: @Stiivii-66

I'm really curious as to what Silky paid Stiivii to be his GM like WHAT. Stiivii is a great choice as GM because he's worth the free conty. Silky on the other hand is not. He's an absolute dumpster. I hated my time on his team last season but the good thing about him is he lives for this. He will do all the work and not complain at all, he will show up for his games even though the team doesn't want him to, he will put in the research to find some steals. But in the end, he's a dumpster so why does it even matter?

25) :team76: Los Angeles Kings

Owner: @Goostaav
    GM: @j_marz25

Idk who Goostaav is and after looking him up, he's nothing special. I feel he will hurt his own team more than anything else but what do I know. I like jmarz as GM, just not for this team. Jmarz isn't a bad player and isn't a terrible choice for GM. Idk how much attention jmarz had payed over the seasons to know the talent but I feel like this team just won't do well. Seeing as jmarz is, I feel he won't last long on this team if they suck. So Goostaav, don't suck.

26) :team391: Winnipeg Jets

Owner: @Jmm420
    GM: @x Loops 19 x

Who even is this owner. His stats are ass. Meh. Loops on the other hand proved me wrong last season with his team going so deep in the playoffs. That won't happen here again. There's a better chance of @HazeeHype growing enough to become 5'0 than this team making the playoffs. I don't think and never did think Loops was a good player. If this team proves me wrong then I guess Hazee never will grow to become @5'0. Sadface.

27) :team10: Detroit Red Wings

Owner: @Jlm1410
    GM: @Mxster-77
    AGM: @Bloop_33

So as I was writing this, I thought maybe I should've put Detroit higher considering how great of a season they had last season but then was like nah. I don't think their owner is very good at all. Mxster was a decent choice for GM and I love playing with him, but he don't know shit when it comes to being management. Bloop is a solid choice for AGM because he's done so much in the past but he's dogpile at this game. From a management perspective, I just feel these guys sit here.

28) :team21: Tampa Bay Lightning

Owner: @zeffster
    GM: @BettySzn

I absolutely hate this duo. Zeff is a goalie and nothing more. He stinks at D and should go back G. His choice for GM made me chuckle. Good ol That One Shot. This dude has one good season and has idiots asking him to be GM. Y I K E S. Sadface. Feelsbadman. If OneShot makes it through this whole season that will be impressive but this is my pick as the first team to implode. Sad season for TB.

29) :team78: Pittsburgh Penguins

Owner: @SKILLEDPYTHON
    GM: @JSILVERS

Man o man. I don't think either player is worth the free conty and I don't believe this team will do well at all. Skilled is notorious for taking that game 7 forfeit but this team won't make the playoffs to even try to recreate that situation. I think both guys are alright guys but just not good at the buttons. They will hurt this team a lot.

30) :team75: Chicago Blackhawks

Owner: @xX_PARAYKO_55Xx
    GM: @koztom-
    AGM: @Agesquod

Paraynko returns and after a shit season. Some people complimented this guy for doing alight during the season when all this team did was face 3rd lines. I don't like his GM choice as this dude has never stood out or had a decent season. Don't even know who the AGM is. This is one of the teams who, if you win me in bidding, please sign me to a 2 year. Thanks and god bless.

31) :team27: New York Islanders

Owner: @oriolerules44
    GM: @Fishydangles

FUCKING WHO. Sick goalie GM.

: )

So there it is, my rankings of all 31 teams in terms of management. This is solely my opinion and if you disagree then oh well. Cry about it in the comments or the shoutbox. Or feel free to not read it. I was bored at work being a FUCKING MALL COP so I came out and published good old media because i fucking LOVE MY PSN. If you're angry that I didn't suck you off enough or at all, then don't worry because I will make it up in real life.

Cheers, Chief.

• Informative x 12
    • Like x 9
    • Winner x 8
    • Funny x 3
    • Get Good x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    zChieef
  2. The_0verthinker_

The_0verthinker_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,197 / 105 / -166
    Too long, didn't read

No Streaming Account
  3. Drewl24l

Drewl24l Best Known Member

Discord:
    full_melt707#9603
    Ratings:
    +630 / 72 / -81
    How is a top 25 scorer that played on Arizona last season not worth a free contract? You’re delusional

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    melt707
  4. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    lol, prepare to be surprised

• Get Good Get Good x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    ~This reply has been forfeited~

• Winner x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 1
    jdforthy
  6. xXAucoin1Xx

xXAucoin1Xx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 8 / -8
    You can dwindle that down to 14

• Funny Funny x 1
    raucoin1
  7. Perkosaurus

Perkosaurus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pancakes#6680
    Ratings:
    +293 / 7 / -13
    who is the owner of WPG? You mean the guy who was GM of the AHL team that won the Calder twice?

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. yoJonnn

yoJonnn xxxx

Ratings:
    +206 / 47 / -81
    Eastons for nothing... that hurts Chief.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    I wasn't on the team last season in the beginning and even I know that the Eastons trade wasn't CheckMates idea, It was Jordan. We didn't trade Stay for nothing, bad availability anyways.

Imagine Dallas being at the bottom, don't worry Chiefer Dallas will be great.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    Good Job Chief : )

• Funny Funny x 1
    Krvstoffer
  11. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    @Chieff God - Good rankings overall. I think its abit disrespectful to throw Anaheim, San Jose and Arizona ahead of both Vegas and Edmonton but it is what it is and I've come to expect such things from you :p

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    s0nnnder#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 15 / -37
    RangerSzn

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Jmm420

Jmm420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmm420#0
    Ratings:
    +307 / 5 / -31
    Hey bud ill play the underdog :))

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    jmm420
  14. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    Calm your horse there pal. It wasnt my idea. It was the idea of an individual who wanted to be traded off the team before bidding even started.

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Higher than expected. Good write up chief.

• Like Like x 2
    nickyP1999
  16. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    • Like Like x 1
    vish_b
  17. Lehk 31

Lehk 31 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tyler89#0
    Ratings:
    +599 / 13 / -31
    I like you too, chiefer

• Like Like x 1
    LehkXR
  18. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    No offence but kingrinpin should be lower than orioles, king couldn’t take Laval to the “promise land”

Godreau_13
  19. TrippyNav

TrippyNav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,566 / 159 / -334
    He’s not wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10

I make 750k, I don't need to be good. Besides, as you well know, the point of being in management is to get way better players than you to carry you around for a season.

Anyways, another OBSOLETE article that you put a lot of effort into. good work

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account