Media Smit's Seasonal Post Bidding Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SmiTTy x 12, Jun 1, 2018.

1. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    BEFORE READING THIS.... ITS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND JUST AN OPINION... Don't get your feelings all messed up

Eastern Conference
    Metropolitan
    (Let me first start off by saying this division's top 3 can be in ANY order and should be a battle all season)

1.) Philadelphia Flyers[​IMG]
    So i'm a big fan already of what @DeeSa Ali was able to accomplish after bidding and produced a powerhouse in the East to challenge the Pittsburgh Dynasty. As long as they can find a way to balance out their top talent in @SJUSoccer9 , @kcut and @HTH94 then this team should be one of the goal leaders in East.

2.) Pittsburgh Penguins [​IMG]
    At first glance I wanted to list the penguins in the #1 spot but i'm not convinced about their 2nd and 3rd line depth just yet. @brandovedo went back to what he knows best and grabbed @l Scopes x l20l cheap to be his #1 Tendy which probably allowed them to spend on defensive depth in @Chunx and @l Ristolainen l .

3.) New York Rangers[​IMG]
    COULD BE SCARY GOOD, so this roster is stacked left and right @Im4thLineWorthy and @Shockz built a contender right off the bat. And the Rangers have probably one of the scariest game 7 lineups in the league. Going out and paying for @mayweddaa aka Panas and @CT 66 guaranteed this team the playoffs.

4.) New York Islanders[​IMG]
    I'm on the fence with this Islanders roster. They have a bunch of familiar faces and i'm a huge fan of @Fn Waz and their defensive depth with @Its a Full Send , @LordStanleyO4O and @lx Miller xl looks like they have a ton of combinations to try and see what works. But i'm afraid they overpaid for @FlowMaster Joe even though hes a Def stud, they should've addressed their forward depth. Love to see my old line-mate @ButtaBorborygmi showing his face again!

5.) Washington Capitals [​IMG]
    I want to write something nice for @o S m i i t t y , I really do but outside of their top line in @McLxvinn @PaulyChunks and @Rehanek , I have no idea who any of their other forwards are. Here to hoping @T1 Clamps can find a way to play more than 3 games and give this team a fighting chance! C...A...P...S.... CAPS CAPS CAPS!

6.) New Jersey Devils [​IMG]
    Let me first start off by saying @o Crazy Legz o is probably one of my favorite players to play with as his former owner, so nice job @Gulash l4l and @SpectreGaming x . You guys landed a few big names in @Coach Denham and @ICExCREAMxTRUCK . My only concern is I have NO idea who's going to step up on that third line, looking forward to see what you guys can turn this roster into
    7.) Carolina Hurricanes [​IMG]
    I like where @Potsy44 went with this bidding after immediately having a bad season last year and they should win more games than last season But If @Pabst 12 and @Pabst 19 don't click on all cylinders.... this team wont score enough. Love you @l HEALEY l but this D core isn't even as good as last seasons...

8.) Columbus Blue Jackets[​IMG]
    Nice guys always finish last.... sorry @NHL JL 13 , @Poooch

Atlantic

1.) Ottawa[​IMG]
    HOLY...... one word.... Stacked!
    There's honestly not much more that can be said to be honest. If the season ended this weekend just go ahead and hand @ScaryJoeyy , @Po1andsFinest , @Pandaleupagus , @Suter x 20 @Girgss and @Boany the Cup. BEST STARTING 6 IN THE LEAGUE...

2.) Detroit[​IMG]
    Actually really looking forward to this season in Detroit, with all the big names on this roster @cj142 , @Primetimme , @il REX li , @The Gr8 Haxby , @XxNash61xX @Duggan should be a great season for the Redwings! If this game was NHL 14-16, i think these guys win every single season. Lets just hope everyone meshes and dont have to deal with trouble in paradise.

3.) Buffalo [​IMG]
    So the rumor is that @NEMZER has finally found his thumbs again after a long retirement, and now that hes reunited with @KEAPPS this team might've just landed 2 of the top 10 skaters in LG. Add in @Dork x22 and we could have a undefeated 1st line...

Noticeable DROP OFF after these 3 teams...

4.) Toronto[​IMG]
    A couple of solid pickups in @Gladulov and @xTheos l7l , and im still a beliver in @slammerama being a steal at 750k. Could take advantage of the weaker half of this division and make a playoff run.

5.) Tampa Bay

6.) Boston

7.) Montreal

Once again proven that Soup cant build a quality roster. It'll be his Last season as owner hasn't gone positive or even had a winning record in the last 6 YEARS. (BTW don't use your trade request, he'll send you to Poopie and then turn into a chatbox tough guy, great role model for LG)

8.) Florida

Western Conference
    Central

Let me just say this was the HARDEST division to rank, they seriously all could be above .500

1.) Chicago [​IMG]
    DEPTH DEPTH DEPTH. These BlackHawks should have NO problem winning 7-8 games a week. Their top 6 up front in @Sejje 19 , @Easy Macaroni , @Kopi , @STlCK , @l5l Dangle l3l and @TVK are the definition of depth in LG. And the scary part is I think they have even better depth on the Backend with @xRICKOSHAY , @Bomb2r and @Cyantologist . Congrats ahead of time on winning the Centra
    l
    2.) St. Louis [​IMG]
    This team just has TOOOOO many players who can single-handedly take over a game. @mR Hit DaT , @Odieeeeee , @Tendy . As long as they are able to share the wealth and not just stack one line, this team should be just fine

3.) Minnesota[​IMG]
    @Xx LoL xX 9 and @Sbass19 did a great job using their 15+ seasons on LG to put togethr a front heavy group coming out of Minnesota. I dont think they will have any issues at all clicking early to put the puck in the net, my only concern is what do you guys plan to do on the back end? @DDW4 Cant do it all.

4.) Dallas [​IMG]
    Whenever you see @Gilleh you immediately think... "playoff team" hes been a force ever since he joined LG, but I think they have their work cut out for them this season. Great Top one and a half lines in @Stewkos , @J a IMI e S x22 , @Awe 2 and @Ay Dindu Nuffin but I think they might be scrambling to find a 3rd line combination that clicks.

5.) Nashville[​IMG]
    @goonderk Is one of my favorite defensemen to play with and he's a STUD but I could find him getting frustrated with who's with him on the ice in this one. Possible early moves coming to SMASHVILLE! Lets see if @hatemakerr can find his old form and put up some strong numbers, i'm curious to see who they move to wing with @FtB x Sauce and @T lR lM to stack up a first line.

6.) Colorado

7.) Winnipeg

Pacific

1.) San Jose [​IMG]
    @SweeT 9 LoU 84 , well ladies and gents Lou has done it again. With Batman once again on Left wing and playing the role of "Robin" the sharks should be the team to be in the Pacific. @WelcomeToTheWeb has the potential to be the steal of the entire bidding at 750k. Some of the same ol faces in @Tom 0 , @shmurds and @Proud Gay Dad , this team know hows to win and will once again challenge for a deep post season run.

2.) Arizona [​IMG]
    Nice job @Lehkonen x 62 and @x Neal x 18 x , almost edged out the Sharks in my book to take the #1 spot but i wanna see what your 2nd and 3rd lines can do against other teams top lines. But great start so far! My man @Huddy will end up winning that starting spot though lol

3.) Anaheim [​IMG]
    Personally LOVE this roster, it almost reminds me of the old days of stacked french teams with a big names sprinkled in haha @ArchambauIt is one of the best guys you'll get to play with and has the offensive skills to really jump start an offence if he needs to, nice job @CaLL Me Jakoo , @SoY LoS 19 , and @Ya Boy Yahtzee. Ill be interested to see how @SteveB9211 holds up back there without the steel curtain of pitt's def in front of him. Good Luck!

4.) Calgary[​IMG]
    This flames roster has the real potential to make a push for a top 2 spot in the Pacific. Unfortunately they are bringing in 11 NEW FACES! If somehow @Jer Dubz , @xDubz 17 and @Yung Gren can get this team firing early, look for the flames to set the west on fire!

5.) Los Angeles[​IMG]
    @Redmile89 is making the jump from the AHL and CHL to now being a NHL owner. Most new owners go up in smoke and cry in a corner but hes got a solid roster to keep this team competitive. My one HUGE concern is that he paid 8 MILL!!!! for @MarcoGoes5H0LE ... Marco is a great talent but i've always known the kid to be really picky about who he plays with, if he shows up at all.... best of luck man!

6.) Vegas
    7.) Edmonton
    8.) Vancouver

The Vancouver Curse continues..... I see a bunch of 1st lines coming your way to stack their stats... Here comes GILLLLLLLLEH!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like x 32
    • Winner x 6
    • Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    SmittyTV
  2. LethaLMyke23

LethaLMyke23 Why so serious?

Ratings:
    +197 / 10 / -9
    Just so you know Colombus doesnt have the pabst guys on its roster but carolina does

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LethaLMyke23
  3. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    HEY Urine IDIOT

• Like Like x 4
    jackbauertuna_
  4. Hannah7Banana22

Hannah7Banana22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,417 / 191 / -360
    Wow finally a guy doing media who isn’t a total mouth breather. @APsychicTaco Everything you said was 100% spot on, although I did not read past my team .

But seriously first the league gives panda the Norris and now they send all the scrubs over to the Atlantic.. that div is so freakin easy I bet @Dr Yargage could win that shit

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    These Yotes gettin some respect finally! I'd give the edge to San Jose as well for the time being. Good job Smitter

• Like Like x 3
    NealiteGaming
  6. Frog KnightG

Frog KnightG Ser Glenn

Discord:
    ser_glenn#0
    Ratings:
    +356 / 12 / -51
    Nice write up Smitty, I think you held too many punches , and Fox was a norris candidate last season for chicago , deserves more mention then a 3rd line shitter like me.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. FRANK LD 69

FRANK LD 69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140
    FYI, @Gwan is the owner of San Jose.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    gethesehands69
  8. Hannah7Banana22

Hannah7Banana22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,417 / 191 / -360
    Lol good one franklin

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. SmiTTy x 12

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Thanks Mike, did this wayyyy to early in the morning and had 2 window tabs open, updated now

SmittyTV
  10. SmiTTy x 12

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    @lF0Xl is already on one of the best contracts LG has ever seen lol but yea your right, another reason why they are #1

• Like Like x 1
    SmittyTV
  11. SNipeSHow Inc

SNipeSHow Inc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 34 / -48
    1. :team78:
    2. :team12:
    3. :team4:
    4. :team14:
    5. :team27:
    6. :team6:
    7. :team7:
    8. :team74:

1.:team20:
    2. :team10:
    3. :team1:
    4. :team2:
    5. :team5:
    6. :team18:
    7. :team23:
    8. :team21:

1. :team8:
    2. :team75:
    3. :team30:
    4. :team3:
    5. :team9:
    6. :team391:
    7. :team77:

1. :team31:
    2. :team15:
    3. :team327:
    4. :team11:
    5. :team76:
    6. :team676:
    7. :team28:
    8. :team17:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    In Singleplayer : Long Bay
    SNipeSHowInc
  12. Sejje

Sejje Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 31 / -16
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    SejjeNHL
  13. Cross_X_Check

Cross_X_Check Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,125 / 123 / -201
    Lmao to not knowing who Bri and KingJayDee are. @SmiTTy x 12

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    cross_x_check
  14. ThatZachGuy

ThatZachGuy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +596 / 35 / -36
    Risto is good defensive depth for Pittsburgh? :confused:

Great write up. Nice to see!

No Streaming Account
  15. Healey79

Healey79 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Healey79#2702
    Ratings:
    +54 / 9 / -3
    @SmiTTy x 12 good write up man, the hurricanes are already better than last year, we have a full roster! Also, @Winston Payne is going to set the shots against and saves record(s) for single season!

• Like Like x 2
    healey79
  16. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    What's the Vancouver curse

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Gwan

Gwan #9

Discord:
    gwan#0
    Ratings:
    +685 / 19 / -37
    The disrespect

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    Winnipeg in last imagine

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. MarcoGoes5H0LE

MarcoGoes5H0LE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MarcoGoes5Hole#9335
    Ratings:
    +222 / 8 / -10
    w0w

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MarcoGoes5Hole
  20. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    I built this SENS team with my bare hands.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account