HeadLine Attention Ungrateful children of LG

Please read if you have issues with the ASG

1. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,752 / 76 / -125
    Attention Ungrateful children of LG - Please read if you have issues with the ASG.

[​IMG]

I can’t take it any longer. I sit in my big comfy leather chair situated snuggly behind my desk at work and watch as message after message streams across my screen in the shout box. “THE ASG is a joke!” “Why was ______ selected?” “Why wasn’t______picked?” “I should be in the game!” “This blows” Blah blah blah. Here’s a quick piece of important information. Your a fuckin’ knob!

Are you for real? How big is the rock you just crawled up from under? Are you short chromosomes? How incredibly fucking pedestrian is your pathetic existence if you get your cock all out of shape over an ASG played in a virtual hockey league at the AHL level? Like really. Think about it for just a minute. I’ll wait……..

Here’s another pearl of wisdom for you about the ASG. It’s not important! It’s a fun thing done by volunteers to enhance the season if ever so slightly. Attacking people involved in organizing or playing of the game because you deem them unworthy is asinine. Organizers do the best they can to try and make the largest sum of people happy. As players they didn’t ask to be involved and even if they did it’s not your place to throw darts at them. Getting huffy because you don’t like the parameters of voting is ridiculous. Wanna make a change? Get involved. Already involved? You should know better. Quit being a coward and throwing rocks from a small loud crowd then hide your hands. If you want to be upset with anyone direct it at the 8 or so team managers that did not submit any players. Maybe your favorite was part of the team that chose to not play nice?

I imagine people that are getting upset have not just developed this kind of behavior over night. I see them growing up and being the kid that cried because the gift they received was not the “deluxe” version you asked for. You probably complain at McDonalds when you Big Mac has pickles on it when you expressly asked for no pickles! Understand that no one gives a fuck about your minor life disappointments which include but are not limited to the way the ASG voting has ended.

I know the haters and hate mongers are gonna fill the space below this with comments of the high salinity variety about the game and even maybe myself but honestly I don’t care. You can say whatever makes you feel good about you. But understand that if you are anti ASG, the efforts put in by staff, media and players that voted or really anything that LG provides know that I think you’re an embarrassment! You are an embarrassment to the league, to your fellow players and to the volunteers and staff that work so hard to make this the first class experience it is and will continue to be. But most importantly you are an embarrassment to yourself. You should be ashamed.

Two rants in two days. I need a nap. Be good to each other.​

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    notoriousfat00
  2. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    • Funny Funny x 2
    DaYoungBuck
  3. CornHoleCaron

CornHoleCaron CHC

Discord:
    CornHoleCaron#7749
    Ratings:
    +348 / 30 / -36
    Why didn't you pick me

No Streaming Account
  4. FILTHIESTCDN

FILTHIESTCDN Best in the Business

Discord:
    Filthiest Canadian#2913
    Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -2
    I thought for sure at 8-16 I was a shoe in..... ha ha ha ha ha

• Like Like x 2
    filthiestcanadian
  5. HeroOfTime17

HeroOfTime17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -5
    I thought the first overall pick was a good choice.

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  6. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    I am far more concerned and worried by the broken link in this article. Please fix so we can appreciate this work as originally intended by the artist.

No Streaming Account
  7. NotoriousFAT 00

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,752 / 76 / -125
    Can't be fixed as I understand.

notoriousfat00
  8. Hammy x 27

Hammy x 27 Hammy x 27#1593

Discord:
    Hammy#1593
    Ratings:
    +416 / 18 / -13
    I love you more and more each day notorious

• Like Like x 2
    Hamburgluer
  9. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    I don't run it anymore

DaYoungBuck
  10. Neil x 25

Neil x 25 Former AHL Cover Boy #BACK

Ratings:
    +485 / 53 / -53
    No Streaming Account
  11. Zlatan Matic

Zlatan Matic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +382 / 194 / -88
    I am so pissed that I was not selected.

No Streaming Account
  12. MJ23 x Cash

MJ23 x Cash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +252 / 103 / -114
    on the way ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
    branden2197
  13. JKGrizzle

JKGrizzle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 6 / -6
    You’re upset that people are bitching and complaining....so you decided to make a post where you bitch and complain?

People are allowed to have opinions, don’t want people to complain about the ASG? Then come up with a better system. Either that or just learn to ignore them. Calling people names just because they don’t like some of the selections is pretty childish and your lack of self awareness is quite frankly, amazing. You could easily take your second paragraph and apply it to yourself.

“Are you for real? How big is the rock you just crawled up from under? Are you short chromosomes? How incredibly fucking pedestrian is your pathetic existence if you get your cock all out of shape over people whining in a virtual hockey league at the AHL level? Like really. Think about it for just a minute. I’ll wait…….”

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9
    Last I checked, all-stars meant the best players at the positions...not " hey let's pick forum presence and SOME good players and call it an ALL-STAR GAME " I just don't get it.. guys with sub .500 records shouldn't even THINK about an all star game. but I'm not media or anything, just stating my opinion.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. PivotGivinner

PivotGivinner Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PivotGivinner#6848
    Ratings:
    +1,108 / 39 / -95
    Your record shouldn't always be factored in. There are amazing players on bad teams. I've been here 12 seasons...have organised all-star festivities before too. People will always complain...yet most of those who do complain, do it to be cunts and offer zero suggestions on how to make it better.

Far as I'm concerned, @Brisan66 and his crew have done a fantastic job the last two seasons in trying to incorporate change and improve people's thoughts on ASG Festivities overall. It's hard to make decisions regarding the subject cause if you form a committee to vote... they're biased. If you get the community to vote...it's a popularity contest.

In the grand scheme of things...I know the time it takes to organize shit like the ASG and everyone here should be thankful there's shit like this around to begin with. If you feel the need to bitch about it...it's probably because you have a disagreement. Be part of the solution and bring ideas forward instead of being a cunt just to be a cunt.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    The ASG is a popularity contest. Usually the driving factor behind popularity is performance, but not always. FWIW I don't think you're being a cunt by sharing your opinion. The ASG is supposed to be a service to the community and you're part of the community.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Can I get the Cole's Notes version?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. NotoriousFAT 00

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,752 / 76 / -125
    Well as you said I'm allowed to have my opinion. My opinion is that the people complaining are also continually the same ones every season and are also generally the ones that offer the least amount of help in making it better. Helping to make the experience better does not consist of chirping the organizers and players. I could also point out how your response could be seen as best served by reading it over for yourself. I quote:

"People are allowed to have opinions, don’t want people to complain about the ASG? Then come up with a better system. Either that or just learn to ignore them. Calling people names just because they don’t like some of the selections is pretty childish and your lack of self awareness is quite frankly, amazing. You could easily take your second paragraph and apply it to yourself."

Don't like my opinion? Just learn to ignore it. Or maybe come on down and help us make it better. Get yourself involved. Maybe you need to work on your "self awareness" also?

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    notoriousfat00
  19. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    And My Cock is |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| That Big

how many of you just tried to measure that to your own? :p sickos

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. NotoriousFAT 00

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,752 / 76 / -125
    I understand this point but also understand that 8 teams did not even submit players to be selected. On top of that peoples schedules and their willingness to participate dictate who can play. Have there been some "John Scott" players that have made it before? Sure. But that's the nature of the beast. Like I had said you will never please everyone. For the minority that are unhappy I would respectfully suggest just not making a stink unless you plan on helping or doing it better yourself.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    notoriousfat00