HeadLine Attention Ungrateful children of LG

Please read if you have issues with the ASG

1. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    I always thought All-Stars was a loose term, even in the Real NHL they have had multiple formats, NA vs Europe, East vs West, Fan Voting, etc.

Just a Thought, with 3 seasons per NHL divide into 3 different All-star Games to tickle everyone's fancy

S30 - GMs vs Players (mix of potential shitters and good players)
    S31 - East vs West (represent the top players)
    S32 - Fan Voting or Management Voting (Like it was this season, really give anyone a chance, this is where the John Scotts come out to play)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. MJ23 x Cash

MJ23 x Cash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +252 / 103 / -114
    :eek: I didn’t even make the #TRASG2018

• Like Like x 1
    branden2197
  3. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    John Scott here

• Funny Funny x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  4. Zlatan Matic

Zlatan Matic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +382 / 194 / -88
    Literally this happened in real life ..

No Streaming Account
  5. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    People complaining about All-Star Game snubs is as close to realistic as LG will ever get.

I also like @NotoriousFAT 00 and @PivotGivinner so my opinion probably doesn't mean much

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Rushpac
  6. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9

your record should ALWAYS be factored in when you are discussing an ALL-STAR game, I don't know what sports you watch but it's the best players from both conferences / leagues against each other.... So you take the the top 3 goalies and top 3 position players from each position in each conference or division, if you happen to have 2 players from the same team at the same position, you take the NEXT BEST PLAYER FROM ANOTHER TEAM until you have at least one from every team. Why should teams designate players to go? if you play well , you go it's really quite simple. in the NHL for example, yes you are right there are great players on bad teams, those players still play for their team. I just don't get how this is a tough concept for the Media to figure out. If I had more time to help out with behind the scenes I absolutely would help out, now before I get all the hate about how you have a full time job and a family, I get that and kudos to you for having your shit in order. I only have access to a computer at work, I don't have a laptop or anything to be able to do this stuff. I would love to help out if I could but doing it on a phone would be a tedious process.

As for Pivotgivinner and his whopping 12 seasons in the league.... good for you, I've got 19 going on 20...get on my level. So don't talk to me about being an integral part of this league. I just play my games and usually keep my mouth shut, but I always read and see what's going on when it's available to me. This is in no means a shot to the media of the site at all, you guys do a lot of great content, and I know some of these write-ups take hours, but EVERY TIME there's an all-star game mentioned, its a fucking disaster....then you get the haters or the guys who think they should be there and aren't yet their stats prove they should be. As for the John Scott reference, that was one player who was voted in by the fans as a feel good story and social media had their way with the league and even the league tried to prevent it from happening if you remember because they didn't want an ENFORCER in the ALL-STAR game because he's NOT one.

https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums...team_user&userid=7709&leagueid=37&seasonid=30 <--- my career -- 432 games played ALL as a goaltender. Something I'm proud of as I suck shit at the thumbs. LOL and just for the record...never been an all star myself however have had good seasons.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Wreck It Random

Wreck It Random Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wreck It Random#1836
    Ratings:
    +580 / 37 / -56
    Records shouldn't be considered though. The biggest example would be Connor McDavid. The kid is an all-star on a shitty Oilers team. Just because a player doesn't have a good record doesn't mean he shouldn't be selected.

You bring up John Scott as a feel good story but don't mention Zegmus Girgensons who was voted in via the Latvian audience. His best season has been a whopping 30 points. People hated more on Scott than him.

All in all, I'd rather see people from different teams than the top players. It allows for the lesser record guys a chance to display something people may not think they have. I was in the s27 all-star games and we won it all. My team wasn't the greatest that season but those all-star games were a blast. Even scored against the great tender himself @l Mackie l making him want to drink bleach, and I shut down the great @Dunktator . Everyone deserves a chance to play in it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    WreckItRandom
  8. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    John Scott *Mic Drop*

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. TNOOSE856

TNOOSE856 Krauwn is my father

Discord:
    TNOOSE856#1753
    Ratings:
    +717 / 22 / -37
    Tnoose856
  10. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Hey! That was my ASG!

• Like Like x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  11. Zlatan Matic

Zlatan Matic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +382 / 194 / -88
    Top Goal Scorer here o_O

No Allstar Nom - Average joe looks like it

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74

I would of tried... but you're missing a ton of lines to even come close. If I want mine to be the length you posted, I have to bend it in half!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Sebby6138
  13. Jarome 83

Jarome 83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 14 / -14
    Too many words not enough memes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. VeNOM3O99

VeNOM3O99 Ultra Instinct (Sign) Goalie

Ratings:
    +333 / 29 / -32
    I'm sorry. I was busy playing the NHL 19 BETA... Now, what's this about an ASG vote that people are upset about??

• Like Like x 1
    VeNOM3099