HeadLine 3,000,000 Problems I Don't Have

Season 30

1. xJAYlive

xJAYlive Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xJAYlive#5720
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -29
    I don't think it is worth his time. The S29 breakdown is a glorified version of whether someone scrubs hunts or not, which I don't think anyone is accusing anyone of.

Breakdown of stats vs playoff and non-playoff teams. Okay, we can see who stands up to decent competition. There are currently 4 sub .500 teams that will be 'playoff' teams.
    Breakdown of whether you played 1st, 2nd, or 3rd lines. I don't really see the point. A 3rd line on a first place team can be just as good as a 1st line from a last place team. But again, you might not be scrub hunting.
    Breakdown of how they play with their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd d pairs. Okay, maybe we are trying to show that they are not getting carried. When your team wins 75% of their games, you're probably going to have pretty decent success with all 3 lines/pairs.

As many people in the other threads have said, there's so much to consider regarding the 5 skaters in front of the goalies that can't easily be compared, not even with 'carry' ratings. Some teams provide goal support, some teams have tendencies to give up high amounts of shots, breakaways, odd man rushes, cross creases, and high quality scoring changes, other may not.

Besides, you guys are just goalies, do you even matter?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    In World of CHEL
    SilentJay31
  2. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / 98 / -121
    Sadly no :(

DKuemps