Final Week Review

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Miikeyx09, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!

The return of the famous power rankings never seemed to happen this season. I'll take full responsibility for that! But lets just pretend that I knew :team314: Hartford would take the Regular Season League title, and for that reason I stopped making them. On an honest note, I apologize for my absence in the threads, and hope that this post makes up for it!

We're going to change up the style this week. I'm going to take
    1 team from each division who impressed me this year, and 1 team who disappointed me this year. Then, I'll continue on to my playoff predictions!

Starting with;

Eastern Atlantic;

1 - :team314: Hartford Wolf Pack - This team is astonishing. Last season, when Iowa was walking through the league, I still had my doubts about them winning the Calder, simply because of how strong their division was. The Eastern Atlantic is a very talented division, but the pure dominance from Hartford is something that I can't explain. When a team is beating other contenders around the league 18-0, and 10-0 etc.. then I don't quite know how it's possible for them to fall off. Everything resets in the playoffs, but when a team has the 4 top scorers in the league in @ThomaLong , @I-MT98-I , @CJ x 58 , and @xOglowkeyyx ... along with great goaltending in @quick_scope_14 and @mikemoran19 ... well, I don't know who can beat them.

As a manager myself, I don't understand why everyone doesn't just draft off of the Edmonton Oil Kings S6 roster more often?

1 - :team302: Lehigh Valley Phantoms - Well in all honesty, this teams still having a great season, but I'm simply putting them in here, because 4th isn't good enough for this team. Keep in mind, this division is awesome, and the Phantoms have really turned on the jets since the start of the season, but I expected this team to be around Hartford all season. In fact, if you go to my first thread, I expected them winning the division! Lehigh has a GREAT team. I think thats why I don't like looking at them being in 4th place, only 5 points up on Springfield for that final spot. The fact that they don't have any top 25 scorers in their arsenal is pretty impressive, considering they have @Johnkenney01 @ALBRIGHTx22 @GZUS19 and more however stats don't say everything! This team, mark my words is going to be the biggest dark horse in the playoffs, depending on how this final week goes for them. @phillysmvp and @Markz_51 have assembled a very competitive team.

Eastern North;

1 - :team312: Rochester Americans - This team is good, but won't compete with the Eastern Atlantic. It's got some pretty solid players on it, and they should have no problem taking the Eastern North our in the playoffs. I expect them to sweep every team they play in the Eastern North, and if they don't then I'd be very surprised. @Chipy_19 has had a fantastic year, and I'm excited to watch what this team can do after this week.

2 - :team778::team410::team309::team777::team305:... Every team other then the Marlies has been terrible in this divsion. The reason? I have no idea. It must be because they play the Eastern Atlantic a lot, but when you're in 3rd with a losing record, it's a pretty sad division. Keep in mind, this may be why Rochester and Toronto are doing alright, and thats because they get to play these teams so many times. Not trying to be over aggressive against these teams, but it's something that I've been saying and have noticed all season long. A pretty sad division forsure. However the Baby Devils have done better since @BarDownDaily was sent there! Maybe they run the table and go 9-0 this week?

Western Central;

1 - :team390: Milwaukee Admirals - The reason I'm placing this team here instead of :team395: Chicago, is simply because of how low my expectations were for this team at the start of the season. @Ray9733 , I've for some reason only heard bad things about you, but you've really scrubbed all of that away. You've done a fantastic job with Milwaukee, and you guys have a serious chance of doing well come post season! No Top 25 scorers are from this team, but as said before with :team302: Lehigh, Stats aren't everything! Good luck to you man.

1 - :team299: Grand Rapids - The season isn't over yet, and catching Cleveland isn't ABSOLUTELY impossible, however I think I have to say that Grand Rapids was my biggest disappointment in the Western Central. I really expected @xXDuFrEsNe27Xx , @R1SK66 , and @Stamkos91 to make this team a playoff team. However, this division is a pretty difficult division, while the Western Conference is tough in general, and I can definitely see where things could go wrong for this team.

Western Pacific;

1 - :team519: San Jose Barracuda - Lets be real @vCodester and @ImaDoer3 ... I know the :team363: Rampage are in first, but I saw that coming from a mile away. Today, I'm going to give my respect to the Cuda! @ROLLaBACKWOODS , You have impressed me season by season, since I had you on my team in Sarnia. If anyone is ever talking shit about this guy, you are sadly mistaken, he is one of my favourite dudes in LG. Sucks that we had to be rivals this season, but you've definitely gotten the better half on us! We've been chirping a lot all season with the Cuda, but @ROLLaBACKWOODS and @Rowbo73 have come back from the depths of hell in their first 3 weeks of the season. @JDFRYE31 and @TikleMySackic have been fantastic for this team, and I give them the utmost respect for working their asses off to have the run they've been on recently! Kudos to the Cuda!

1 - :team618: Tucson Roadrunners - My team has really brightened up their personalities, and has given me their best over the last week. I'm honestly impressed with how we came out of the gutter since 2 weeks ago when everything just seemed to be blamed on everyone. I take a lot of responsibility, along with @iZer0x92 for what happened with Tucson this season. We're sitting 9 points back of the :team515: Condors, and in my opinion, should be sitting in 2nd or 3rd this season. The talent on my team is phenomenal, however the disagreements and constant arguments that our team had mid-season really left a lot of people unhappy with our organization. By saying that, this team is impressing me, with how ready they are to attempt a 10-0 week to make the playoffs. @bdeez_nutz @alexander1032 @firepenguin17_ and many more have really shown me a lot of help with turning this team around over the last week. But I couldn't make this thread and not input Tucson as the team that disappointed me in this division. I'm looking forward to the final week and seeing what my boys can do!

Calder Prediction: :team314: Hartford Wolf Pack
    Runner Up Prediction: :team363: San Antonio Rampage

Western Final Prediction: :team307: vs :team363:
    Eastern Final Prediction: :team298: vs :team314:

Signing off;

@Miikeyx09

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    MikeyMcB
  2. MajiikalSniipes

MajiikalSniipes Getting good

Ratings:
    +89 / 49 / -32
    "However the Baby Devils have done better since @BarDownDaily was sent there! Maybe they run the table and go 10-0 this week?"

East teams only play 9 games this week

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Typo! Thanks.

MikeyMcB
  4. JDFRYE31

JDFRYE31 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JDFRYE31#2381
    Ratings:
    +160 / 5 / -9
    Thanks for the shoutout Miikey! Much Respect

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 1 / -20
    Thanks for the kind words mikey. Best of luck to you and zero!

• Like Like x 1
    rollabackwoods
  6. Ray9733

Ray9733 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ray9733#0
    Ratings:
    +127 / 20 / -41
    Thanks mike appreciate it I had good agm that also helped me too

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    letherb_carnage97