S30 Bill Masterton Finalists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by k-fed, Aug 14, 2018.

?

Who is most deserving?

1. LilNickal93

11 vote(s)
    8.9%
  2. VVags82

11 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. Winston Payne

21 vote(s)
    16.9%
  4. L oohway l

5 vote(s)
    4.0%
  5. Gunwoat

76 vote(s)
    61.3%
  1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    The Bill Masterton award is given to the player who most exemplifies that of who has overcome and/or persevered all season long, despite what they may have faced, no shows/trade requests/quitters/bans etc...

So without further adieu, I present your Bill Masterton award finalists.

@Winston Payne -

Poor Winston one of the more outstanding NHL community members, what does a Stanley cup get you? A cheaper contract and a one-way ticket to missing the playoffs. Winston did his best to carry the Canes with 10 SO’s. Even with at times shoddy defensemen and heavy criticism of the D-core in front of this net minder even his stellar goaltending was not enough to overcome the rookie season woes the canes faced down the stretch.

@L Oohwayy L -

Oh way…more like oh no. This was a season to forget quickly. After being won in bidding by the capitals albeit who weren’t much better had he stayed. Was traded to the Canucks in week 2 who were 2-7 at the time and didn’t get much better from there. However despite all the adversity the Canucks faced throughout the season oh way continued to show up and be a part of the solution instead of the problem. Only played in 27 games out of a possible 72. But he helped contribute to 4 of their 19 wins when acquired. Props for not throwing in the towel.

@VVaGs82 -

After 3 consecutive 100-point seasons as an owner, wags decided to hand the keys over to Jakoo who had a 100-point season of his own and a division crown. After being won in bidding by Detroit he made 5 more stops along the way before finding a permanent home in Chicago. Every player knows it’s hard to adjust and win when you play with different line mates and players every week, but wags still managed an above .500 season all in all including a brief 2 week visit to Vancouver.

@LiLNickaI93 -

Nickal played under vatty for 6 weeks in s29 under an 8mill price tag before being traded to Buffalo. Fast forward to s30 where nickal was won in bidding again by vatty for the small price of 7mill. Except this go round he was not traded and statistically speaking had his best season since 27. Despite vatty’s reputation he continued to show and help CBJ be a contender for about 6 weeks before massive FF’s took over and quickly derailed what could have been a Cinderella season for the jackets. 5 FF’s in the remaining 2 weeks took a bubble team right out of contention.

Last but not least,

@Gunwoat -

Gunwoat showed tremendous dedication and perseverance after having his mother pass away early in the season. He missed the first two weeks of the season due to the tragedy but after his time of grieving and hardship he returned to action for an under preforming Vancouver team and did all he could to help the team win its games. A virtual award nominee on a virtual hockey website is nothing compared to the loss of a loved one, but we want to recognize Gunwoat for everything he’s gone through and accomplished this season. This nomination is not only the award committee thanking you for showing dedication and sticking it out through all you’ve been through, this is all of LeagueGamings members collectively saying “sorry for your loss”.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Troll Troll x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. DirtyJerrz

DirtyJerrz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 12 / -28
    No shame gonna just say it.

Snubbed here.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dirty_Jerrz
  3. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. SouPerSaiyan

SouPerSaiyan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    soupersaiyan#0
    Ratings:
    +560 / 35 / -60
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    @VVaGs82 was a positive guy on our team, even after losses, great guy to have in the locker room. Glad we picked him up. You got my vote

• Like Like x 3
    Duganator32
  6. TKOxHelocentric

TKOxHelocentric Elite Pylon

Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    iizowenzii
  7. LiLNickaI93

LiLNickaI93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    @Gunwoat You deserve this trophy brother. Sending prayers your way <3

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  8. Ammagitcha

Ammagitcha LW #93

Discord:
    Ammagitcha#5555
    Ratings:
    +355 / 10 / -41
    @Gunwoat Damn. I had no idea about this. Never got to offer my condolences. I lost my dad when I was closer to your age so I know how you feel. So here's to ya and you got my vote buddy.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. JDoolus

JDoolus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +424 / 1 / -10
    I dealt with @Primetimme for half a season, how do I not get nominated... this is bullshit

No Streaming Account
  10. Gunwoat

Gunwoat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 10 / -7
    Yea tried to stay quiet about it, thanks man I appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account