NJD CAR HANDSHAKE THREAD

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by The Gr8 Haxby, Aug 23, 2018.

1. The Gr8 Haxby

The Gr8 Haxby Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 9 / -18
    Alright it was a great series, I love the game 7, that guy who played RD WAS A STUD.
    Carolina played great, had a great series they just couldnt handle the rd heat. i wanna give props too @JClaus33 for his phenomenal season, 1 reg loss in 30 games? Respect. I apologize again for the unfortunate circumstances. @fatalwhatever for scoring as many points as mvp @lx JoneZ xl .

Props to that d by THEOS

Great series thought i respect most of you.

Written by,
    Hax-Chis

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    Not enough shit talk, much disappointed. Good series Canes even tho you guys kinda suck aHA

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    oGour
  3. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    Great series New Jersey, games were fun, I tried my best. Best of luck going forward.

Thank you @XxToMMy6926xX and @xxBEAST4EVERxx for getting me this season. I really had no clue what to expect when you guys got me in bidding. As it turned out, this was undoubtedly one of my most enjoyable, and individually successful seasons. I had no issues with the team all season, and really enjoyed playing with and talking with everyone. End of the day only one team can win, so to me as long as I have a team that I enjoy socializing and playing games with, I can't ask for much more. I got that this season, and that was thanks to you two. Can't wait to see how you guys do going forward, I had a blast this season.

Of course it goes without saying I loved my teammates as well, you guys were all great. Lots of us got to enjoy career seasons, can't wait to play with you guys again.

Until next season, I'm out
    JClaus

• Winner x 18
    • Like x 6
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    JClaus33
  4. WartorianT

WartorianT S10 Norris Trophy and S12 Orr Trophy Winner

Ratings:
    +96 / 26 / -90
    The horde of scrubs on Carolina should be embarrassed for themselves asking Jclaus to win 3 games a series for them.

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Labrat

Labrat Making a comeback

Discord:
    labrat0981#0
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -9
    @XxToMMy6926xX Mighty impressive 1st season as an Owner in the NHL. You shocked the league when you put down 15M on Jclaus and still managed to put together a very good team that dominated the East placing #2. Not only that but taking down the caps who had the most feared G7 lineup. Great job and good luck in your next seasons to come.

@xxBEAST4EVERxx Credit to you as well the GM and having a great rookie year in the NHL, you got my vote for Calder. Played with you a couple times before and enjoyed it. Best of luck to you as well.

@JClaus33 I can't see any player in this league pull off what you've done in the last 3 seasons and do so well at it. No matter what team you went to with those ridiculous contracts, you mentored them and made them all do well above expectations. I'm so glad to finally see you free next season and I'm sure you will once again build one of the best teams in league like you did in S4 NJD where you gave me an opportunity in the NHL. You have nothing to prove, definitely the best player IMO. I hope you get your cup as deserved very soon. Lots of love!

@althewall @Faytal_Flow @FullyDynamic @nitram308 @Krok-o-dill @JaY_SnIpEz77_91 @TheRealDudester @Ballistik ICE @iGotDaDjoos @Bubba17- @Ill Kipper @Killasound @Maxuter @bullyzoid
    Great job to all of you on a remarkable season that no one believed from the start that you would have accomplished, you have gained the respect from many that you deserve. Wish you all good luck next season.

Thanks CANES Good series.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    LabRat0981
  6. Iplay_for_keeps

Iplay_for_keeps Mediocre Member

Discord:
    Keeps#5245
    Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -12
    @WartorianT you only play home games... who’s the real scrub here

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    iplay_for_keeps
  7. WartorianT

Ratings:
    +96 / 26 / -90
    you only play east games...I guess with your logic u are the scrub.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. FullyDynamic

FullyDynamic Mem Cup Is Tainted

Ratings:
    +66 / 2 / -40
    Congrats to my former team @Gour_x_71 @Labrat and a huge congrats to my favorite linemate I'll ever have in @xTheos l7l , you should take up defense next season since you clamp almost as good as @Nick_x_98

Good luck the rest of the way New Jersey and @WartorianT never forget that I made you look like a half decent player back in S5 and that's the only reason you got drafted. #AvsIn4

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    FullyDynamic
  9. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    gg youve retired me back to goalie

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Bardownski69

Bardownski69 4th Round Superstar

Ratings:
    +21 / 5 / -0
    good series Carolina

• Like Like x 3
    BardownskiNation_Official
  11. WartorianT

Ratings:
    +96 / 26 / -90
    First off you should start with an heart felt apology to jclaus for costing him game 7 and then apologizing to me for costing me an memorial cup. Terrible performance but that's no surprise as you have a habit of choking in the playoffs. You couldn't even win without jclaus holding you hand in the playoffs 1-5 and only 3 points!!!!!!!!!! You truly are the most overrated player in LG.

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. JCeeZ-_-

JCeeZ-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JCeeZ#7706
    Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -15
    Hell of a series NJ. Props to @Gour_x_71 @Curi0sity @Labrat on putting togehter a very solid team. A lot of ppl overlooked the devils and u guys ended up surviving the blooodbath, that is the metro. Wish u guys nothing but the best the rest of the way. Thanks to all my Canes who made my first season very enjoyable and fun. Besides dudester and his aids of course lol. Time to go change my tag so u all stop thinking i’m 14 :(
    See u all on 19!

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    JCeeeZ
  13. Iplay_for_keeps

Iplay_for_keeps Mediocre Member

Discord:
    Keeps#5245
    Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -12
    @WartorianT I play any game pal, the only way you’re even borderline relevant is by having 5 other west guys play with you. it’s sad really

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    iplay_for_keeps
  14. Maxuter

Maxuter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -4
    Hell of a series devils! You made me work my ass off on defence and i feel lucky to come away 2-0 in that series with how well everyone was playing especially that game 6 third line that pushed it to ot against jclauss. My palms was sweaty that game lol best of luck the rest of the way and go win a cup or beating us meant nothing ;)

• Like Like x 2
    maxuter3
  15. WartorianT

Ratings:
    +96 / 26 / -90
    I'm sure your the first to get in line for a west game LOL You played maybe 2 west games ur whole career. But, it doesn't matter east or west you irrelevant on both. Get swept in 1st round.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    No Streaming Account
  16. Krok-o-dill

Krok-o-dill Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Krok-o-dill#2321
    Ratings:
    +418 / 11 / -20
    Good Series NJD. Alot of good guys on that team, especially my mentor @Labrat. I wish Game 7 would have been played under better circumstances (6v6), but I've never been one for excuses and you guys deserved the win. Fair play to you and good luck in the next round.

Thanks again for Canes management for plucking me out of the AHL and giving me another chance to be a rostered NHL Goalie. I was happy to take over the starting job once Nasty was moved and put up a top 5 season at the position. Open to another shot at things moving into NHL 19 w/ the Canes

I didn't know anyone on the team coming into the season, but I can say I made some pretty good friends with a lot of the boys. Special shoutouts to @JaY_SnIpEz77_91, @Ill Kipper & @DrNasty415 (who I'm pulling for to win it all...again) for being supportive and just generally good people throughout the season. But for real all the Canes get respect and a forever teammate in me. Even the lotso headass lookin @TheRealDudester. Hopefully one day I can face off against @Faytal_Flow in a goalie duel so he can chirp me about all his fancy LG records and expose my ass :D

Thanks again for a competitive and well fought series! See y'all next season!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    krok0dill
  17. nitteh

nitteh nitram

Discord:
    nitram#5882
    Ratings:
    +11 / 7 / -13
    WartorianT is a shitter

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3