Esports League - Dad's Top Right Wings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by D4D USA, Aug 27, 2018.

1. D4D USA

D4D USA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    Top 31 Right Wings if NHL had a full esports league. I added an overall rating to make things a little more fun. Again, I left players off that I believe are not playing RW (i.e. Briere). I am sure I missed some players – I just looked at LGHL roster from S28-S30 along with the most recent ESHL rosters.

Right wing was pretty difficult because I do not know all of these guys as well as the centers, but I gave it a go.

1. @Gilleh - Rating: 97

The undisputed top RW in the game (unless Pattelite is smoking his crack pipe again tonight). Gilly already has 2 LGHL cups in only 6 seasons and has an 85% win rate. He also has an ESHL cup under his belt, as well as 95% of the LG community. His quick decision-making and ability to drive the net and score makes him a nightmare for defenders.

2. @Jemima – Rating: 95

While I have not played against Jemima much, he is highly regarded as one of the best RW in the game, playing a major role in multiple ESHL championships for BBB. He has also won a few cups in LGHL, as well as the Hart and Art Ross in S23. From what I hear, he is one of the smartest players on the ice.

3. @Kodyyy – Rating: 95

One of the legends of EASHL that seems to have lost some interest in the game, but if he gets back into it, he will easily be top 3. He is almost impossible to get the puck from and is one of the more frustrating players I have run into.

4. @Aye Keeks – Rating: 94

Keeks is one of the most dominant players on PS4, putting up a record of 102-20-7 and winning an Art Ross Trophy. He had an impressive season when he came over to xbox, almost leading a PoopieSnoopy team to the playoffs and capturing the Hart Trophy in the process. He brought this to Canam, going 5-1 and helping Canada get the gold.

5. @x Fisher 81 – Rating: 94

My personal favorite right winger to play with, Fisher has the ability to read the play and get into the open space for fast break opportunities that he makes the most out of. Fish has had success winning multiple LGHL cups and an ESHL event with Icebreakers.

6. @SoY LoS 19 – Rating: 93

Los started to become recognized as one of the best during his LGHL run with the Jets, going 46-4 over S26 and S27 and hoisting the cup in S25 and S28. He has been consistent in ESHL, putting up solid numbers with Turning Point. He has great vision on the ice and always seems to make the right reads, which lands him a spot right out of the top 5.

7. @Tendy – Rating: 93

Tendy has been extremely good for a really long time, averaging almost 3ppg in 350 LGHL games played. I think he is one of the best all-around wingers in the game, which has helped him win a LGHL cup and a couple Canam gold medals.

8. @shmurds – Rating: 93

Shmurds has the uncanny ability to find the space in the neutral zone and allow his d-men to hit him seam passes for odd man opportunities. If every player on the opposing team is not aware of where he is, he will burn you. He consistently puts up 60-70 points in LGHL.

9. @Bouch 26 – Rating: 92

I think I first ran into Bouch in a HUT game. I just got my puppy – Bouch was destroying me, my puppy was shitting everywhere, it wasn’t fun. This is another player that does not seem to play much outside of ESHL, but I believe he would be in the top 10 if he enjoys the game and has incentive to play.

10. @Girgss – Rating: 92

The old school player that doesn’t play the game much trend continues at 10 with Girgs. Girgs continues to put up great numbers even when he isn’t the biggest fan of the game. Hopefully NHL 19 will change this, and if it does, I see him being a top player.

11. @McLxvinn – Rating: 91

Another player that has had a ton of success on PS4 and transitioned seamlessly to xbox for a few LGHL seasons, ESHL, and Canam. His stats are not quite as good on xbox, but he also has not been in the best situations. From the little that I have seen and from what I have heard from some of the top players, Mclovin is well worth a high spot on the RW list.

12. @kcut – Rating: 91

Someone that would make top 15 at multiple positions, Kcut is one of the best 2-way wingers in the game. He is almost guaranteed to get a team 15+ wins with 50-70pts, regardless of who he is playing with. He played the utility role for Composure in ESHL and Team USA in Canam. Kcut will continue his success, especially if you surround him with talent.

13. @xTheos l7l – Rating: 90

Another BBB member that helped them win the year-end tournament on the list here. Theos has has some impressive seasons in LGHL, putting up 68 points in S28 and S30. I have only played a handful of games with him, but that is all I needed to see that he is one of the best players positionally.

14. @DeLong x 22 – Rating: 89

Rated R superstar Delong is someone that came up in LG with me, starting out in the CHL during S23. I always enjoy seeing his success because of this, and it is pretty cool that he kept a Pro Series / ESHL team together for so long. His individual play is a major reason why they were able to do so. Delong has put up some crazy numbers in LGHL and almost helped Rated R break through to their first championship during the year-end tourney.

15. @AzDvo – Rating: 89

Season 30 Rocket and man I hold solely responsible for my heel turn and eventual ban! Stick has had some great seasons at forward, and he returned to form this last season, showing the kids that he still has some game. I expect him to continue his goal scoring tear during NHL19.

16. @XxNash61xX – Rating: 88

I had to play a bunch against Nash during S29 because we were in the same division. These were some of the toughest games that I can remember. He continuously wins 19+ games season after season, and he has had similar performances in ESHL.

17. @justlax10 – Rating: 88

Lax is still fairly new to LG, but he is knocking on Lord Stanley’s door this season, leading Nashville’s top line through the playoffs, currently 6-0. His transition to RW from LW has made him a better fit, and I think he is reaping those benefits now (I’m not gonna take credit for the switch, but I did hint at it). I am hoping to see Lax move into the more competitive scene in ESHL because I think he is ready.

18. @CT 66 – Rating: 87

CT always has outstanding seasons in LG, with one standout season going 20-5-3 with 92 points. He is always a challenge to play against, which has led him to make multiple All-Star teams.

19. @APX x 93 – Rating: 87

A member of the S29 Stanley Cup Jets, APX continues to make a name for himself. He has won 18 games in 2 of his 3 LGHL seasons. He is another player that is ready to take the next step and bring his success to ESHL.

20. @Karmuh x 86 – Rating: 87

Karmuaahhhhhh mon fouuuuu. Karmuh scored one of the biggest goals in my LG career, slamming home the GWG in game 7 of the SCF. He is a great player both offensively and defensively. 10/10 party presence – Karmuh recently has had a couple of down seasons where he hasn’t had the numbers that he is used to, but you can’t deny his skill.

21. @Stoner x 95
    22. @React 10
    23. @Whiisky x
    24. @Tayyyzzzz
    25. @MxnsteR 95
    26. @EthanF74
    27. @PlayboiPryme
    28. @AlexeiKovalev27
    29. @B00YA
    30. @Ksw
    31. @jackD00P

Apologies for anyone I missed.

• Like Like x 31
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. APX x 93

APX x 93 APX x 93

Discord:
    APX x 93#6626
    Ratings:
    +615 / 65 / -102
    Good read would like to see one about lw and defencemen :)

• Like Like x 5
    apxx93
  3. Gabseh

Gabseh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +437 / 22 / -45
    Nice post , @MxnsteR 95 use to play RW in LG for fun and he's very good but his first position is RD. One of the best omo

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    riorio56tv
  4. LiLNickaI93

LiLNickaI93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Good content man keep it up

No Streaming Account
  5. Kernsy

Kernsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 21 / -63
    Gs next :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
    kernsy35
  6. Dxmba

Dxmba Dude!

Discord:
    dxmba#0
    Ratings:
    +217 / 9 / -31
    Nice job bro :)

No Streaming Account
  7. Gilleh

Gilleh Lil Gilly

Ratings:
    +601 / 28 / -55
    Thanks for the rating dan, great write up

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
    gilpump
  8. Jaw Ache

Jaw Ache Jaw

Ratings:
    +25 / 2 / -7
    Nice write up

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Tom 0

Tom 0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104 / 13 / -34
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    • Like Like x 1
    Redmile89
  11. D4D USA

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    He’s stuck at rw now :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. D4D USA

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    Sorry haxby, I missed you somehow.

No Streaming Account
  13. Erikeu1989

Erikeu1989 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gren#1109
    Ratings:
    +154 / 37 / -49
    DO I NOT EXIST?

gren_35
  14. D4D USA

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    Lol I only have ppl on one position list and put you at c.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. John Bri I 7 I

John Bri I 7 I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3 / -7
    Good job ! The rating was a good idea !

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. RoaringViper

RoaringViper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    roaringviper#0
    Ratings:
    +118 / 6 / -7
    Good one Dad next is goalies

No Streaming Account
  17. AZDvo

AZDvo Rocket Winner and #1 Ranked Player in Arizona.

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 27 / -48
    How will I sneak in bidding now, great job keep em coming!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    Your not even good at 6s u should never be on any list but @D4D USA is afraid of clowns so he had to put u on C.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    xspezzal19lx
  19. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    @D4D USA i like this list better it more accurate.

• Like Like x 1
    xspezzal19lx
  20. D4D USA

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    You will really like the ld list. I’m trying to find a way to move you from 61 to 31 but I can’t justify it after this season...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account