Thank You S8 Cleveland Monsters

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by K-Ols9, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ols-9-

Ols-9- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ols#8409
    Ratings:
    +174 / 4 / -15
    Frist off, I'd like to start by congratulating the @Hartford Wolfpack on easily walking through every team in front of you. You guys were the favorites to win from day one which puts a lot of pressure on you guys not to choke. Congrats to everyone on the HWP, you guys truly deserve to be this seasons Calder Cup champions!

Now I'd like to take a moment to talk about this rollercoaster of a season for Cleveland.

It started off with me bringing in a long time buddy of mine @I-Serv-l for my AGM which I got some questions about. Let me just say you guys who doubt Serv is worth a free contract are crazy! This guy literally had spread sheets of scouting/bidding players before I even asked him to come AGM for me, I mean talk about commitment... this guy knew the league inside out & although he might not of put up 100pts he had so much to do with putting together this roster!

Then next I got traped by @ImaDoer3 to acquire my cousin @Bogey99x_o. I mean come on... a 1st, 4th, & @Distraqted for an AHL Center?! Yikes. But was I ever happy to have this guy, absolute monster on both sides of the puck & it made my life so much easier having someone a phone call away as an AGM. I didn't expect all the help, but just like Serv, Bogey was a HUGE influence on this roster!

After bidding we got overlooked in a lot of threads, this is likely because we had bid on @premierplayer & @DTSisDTF (dangletownsniper), two of LG's favorite shoutbox hero's! We started the season off fairly strong being in the top few of the Western Conference for many weeks but somewhere in the middle we really started to fall off. Management was frustrated, team mates were starting to point fingers, changes needed to be made. However, with such little time going into the trade deadline we knew a miracle would need to be pulled off & hard decisions would have to be made to move great friends/teammates to shake things up. At the trade deadline we were able to add some very key pieces to our roster in @joeja15, @happyman69, @whoboonedya, & @TheBobbyOrr4. To everyone who joined us late thank you for being part of this run to the Calder Cup Finals & elevating us to the next level. @Und3rSh0tkid @Johnnyw19, that includes you CHL shitters as well!

The underdog experience; has there been a team with under 30% community voting in all four rounds to make it to the Calder Cup Finals? What a story, too bad we had to run into Hartford.

upload_2018-9-5_20-22-23.png upload_2018-9-5_20-37-54.png
    upload_2018-9-5_20-38-3.png upload_2018-9-5_20-22-46.png

Letter to the rest of the boys!

@in-c3p-ti0n_, @PhistMYace; my overpaid 7.75M defense pairing! What can I say about you two?! You guys were rocks back there all season. So glad to have met you two, great party presences, hope we still rip club games when NHL 19 rolls out. Thank you for being a part of a great season.
    Couldn't of been luckier than to have @ae_MuSe & @NaViTi- (Phuzerk) already on the Cleveland Monsters roster when I grabbed the team. Two solid players, good guys, that both hate to lose. Loved playing on a line with you two!

@JosephVelenoMe; very impressed with the way you stacked up the points for us this season. Was happy to have you as a part of the squad... specially at 500K!

Trusted my AGM's by picking up @MajiikalSniipes & @BossRoss_FD who were both key pieces of our D core. Thanks for not quitting on me this season after Nick bid on you only to send you down @BossRoss_FD!

You two are both some of the most underrated goalies around the league (@joeja15, @OnEil_15). You both played amazing in the playoffs & as a team we owe so much of our success to the two of you.

Overall I don't think a GM could of asked for an easier team to run. All season the attuites were great & the availability was fantastic! This was likely as fun of a season as I'll get to be a part of thanks entirely to my roster. Was a pleasure to play with you all, good luck in future seasons!

Cheers!
    - Ols

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    Wasnt trape cause you asked for it

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. XxMatt-_-26

XxMatt-_-26 the true s9 mem cup champs

Discord:
    Mxtt-_-#2000
    Ratings:
    +1,426 / 69 / -169
    • Like Like x 1
    MrImster
  4. xPhiist

xPhiist Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cxckkosaurus#5625
    Ratings:
    +101 / 12 / -14
    Awesome write up! Was a pleasure to play for you this season! Thanks for everything @K-Ols9

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Moception

Moception Half human. Half cone.

Ratings:
    +101 / 8 / -8
    Great season and great management all around it was a please to have been carried by you guys, thanks for the very generous paycheck

• Like Like x 3
    moception33
  6. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    Best team I've been on. Great group of guys! We shaked and baked through the playoffs and I am proud to always call myself a cleveland monster. Thanks for the great time @ols. @Wolfpack great victory and congradulations!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Skyhighsms
  7. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    elite ecu here

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    premierplayer
  8. DC_Lumpy

DC_Lumpy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 6 / -8
    Only got to play a few games in goal with ya before you traded me. But went undefeated cause of the team in front of me. Good job making it to the finals!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. JosephVelenoMe

JosephVelenoMe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 2 / -0
    I had a blast playing with you guys! Excited to see what S9 has in store for us all!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account