New York Islanders Scouting

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by BigFreeze064, Sep 22, 2018.

1. bigFREEZE 64

bigFREEZE 64 AHLer here!

Discord:
    BigFreeze064#1062
    Ratings:
    +484 / 44 / -54
    Hello all I am looking to scout players for the upcoming draft as well as NHL and possibly AHL bidding. I currently have a 1st round pick, 21st overall as well as 2 3rd round picks that I plan to keep to use in the draft. If you believe you should be picked in either of those rounds join the discord and we will get some games in together. I am also looking to scout some unknown talent for NHL and possibly AHL bidding. If your someone who thinks they are being over looked and deserves an opportunity this would be a good discord chat for you to join. I won't promise I will get games in with all of you but I will do my best to get games in with as many of you as possible. No need to try to play any different than you normally do. Just come in have fun and play your game. If you seem like a good fit we will continue to get games in. Please specify when you join the discord in the general chat whether you are a prospect from last season trying to get a look for the draft. Or an amateur or veteran that would like to get a look for NHL bidding. As I will be separating the two groups into private chats to keep things organized. Time to make the New York Islanders great! I look forward to meeting all of you that would like to be a part of it.

https://discord.gg/WzDDdhb

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    No Streaming Account
  2. XxShawshank27xX

XxShawshank27xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 4 / -4
    Discord link not working

No Streaming Account