LGHL PSN Post-Bidding Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by HurrichaneScoot, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ScooTz-10

ScooTz-10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149
    Ratings:
    +1,263 / 75 / -193
    Without further a due, id like to announce and reveal our weekly ranking that will consist of: Myself, @xNav61, @Desjy99, @FAYTAL FLOW, @NoSleeves12, @x Braydenn, @Cage, @crofto40, and 1 other who asked for his name not to be revealed.

The ranking will go as followed:

Visual Graphic that shows the ranking of both conferences (each week will have 4 members ranking teams)

Aswell as a small handful of brief write-ups surrounding around teams that could either be popping off or digging their own grave.

So with that being said here is our Post-Bidding Ranking

SCROLL DOWN FURTHER FOR THE INDIVIDUAL TEAM ASSESSMENTS

[​IMG]

Pacific Division:

Anaheim Ducks
    Owner:
    xXAucoin1Xx
    General Manager: OGPotsie
    Assistant General Manager: Sedinpower

Key returning players from season 8: OrangeChickn, Sublime-3, xXAucion1Xx, OGPotsie and Ksteidling1
    Key newcomers: Mxster-77, Sedinpower, Marner93, PerfectSkillz_QC, bure-x-10, Fumancheezy_, pittpensfan76, GoHawks469 and Jmorris0009, Maxx_20, jasonx1755 and UnshippedOwlCat

Overview: xXAucion1Xx has a change of pace in bidding and goes after different players. He brings on Sedinpower who is a solid center that brings winning leadership. He traded Streetsmurf and a second-round pick for Fumancheezy_ to try to turn offense into defense. This move could be good since the bidding pool for defensemen was small. Both jasonx1755 and UnshippedOwlCat could fight for starting spots throughout the season.

Expectations: I look to find Anaheim fighting for the 4th and 5th spot in the Pacific.

Arizona Coyotes
    Owner:
    Hriiz
    General Manager: KingClutch x 77
    Assistant General Manager: realdemonX

Key returning players from season 8 (roster swap from Ottawa): realdemonX, KingClutch x 77, jgiroux4, Montoni007
    Key newcomers: King_Anze, Hriiz, HurrichaneScoot, MonGee___, Position banc, xc RaiN iv, SchroyDaddy, canuckftc12W, JohnBon510, REGMx33, Shmucked, xBrickwall-_-

Overview: Arizona had the roster swap during the off season with Ottawa and brought in new mamagment. Fresh off of a cup, Hriiz takes ownership of a struggling franchise. He brought in the expensive contract in KingClutch x 77 and made him GM. They also got big bid win with SchroyDaddy and somehow got King_Anze at 3.75 mil. Adding HurrichaneScoot to round out the depth to the forward squad, this team should be pretty dangerous in the west. They also added Shmucked who can become a house hold name again with this team and xBrickwall-_- who will be the backup.

Expectations: I expect Arizona to be in the top two spots in the Pacific.

Calgary Flames
    Owner:
    Polska_BOSS_780
    General Manager: Clamps-l6l-GoD
    Assistant General Manager: x-Dipietro-X

Key returning players from season 8: Polska_BOSS_780
    Key newcomers: Go_Marc, nickyP1999, Streetsmurf, Foote, Clamps-l6l-GoD, kickass8000, X-Dipietro-X

Overview: Polska_BOSS_780 returns as owner and reforms last seasons team. He traded for Streetsmurf to add more scoring. nickyP1999 was won in bidding for a cheap contract for someone who just scored 100 points the previous season. X-Dipietro-X returns to goalie after winning two cups for Colorado as a defensemen and is expected to be the starter. Calgary has a couple of pieces but won’t be enough for a playoff push.

Expectations: I expect Calgary will be battling for the bottom three spots in the Pacific.

Edmonton Oilers
    Owner:
    i9-Stamkos-1i
    General Manager: Akonvict21
    Assistant General Manager: RBCressor

Key returners from season 8: i9-Stamkos-9i, stammerchel, RBCressor
    Key newcomers: xTheos l7l, Akonvict21, RSall14

Overview: I9-Stamkos-1i steps up and takes ownership of the team after being the Oilers GM last season. He adds Akonvict21 as a GM which will take away a huge contract from the books. RSall14 heads the way on defense but should have a good supporting cast to have a great season. xTheos l7l gets a huge contract in bidding and the question is will he be the absolute dude he was in Vegas last season or the stud that he was in New Jersey that led them deep in the playoffs.

Expectations: I expect Edmonton to be fighting for the first three spots in the Pacific.

Los Angeles Kings
    Owner:
    Goostav_12
    General Manager: Double_brah
    Assistant General Manager: lVl T 16

Key returning players from season 8: Goostav_12
    Key newcomers: Double_brah, xEberle14x

Overview: Goostav_12 made the playoffs on his first season as owners by sneaking in on the last game of the season. Double_brah joins the team as the GM and will be a good center for the Kings. Question for L.A. will be the defense. There is no big name on the roster as of now but they have a lot of second line guys. If they play the system and don’t create a lot of turnovers in their zone, they may do okay.

Expectations: I expect the Kings to be fighting for the 4th-6th position in the Pacific.

San Jose Sharks
    Owner:
    radicalapex
    General Manager: JCoul

Key returning players from season 8: Tcx7, Wallywallabee
    Key newcomers: JCoul, NH4JP, Tanev4Norris, Mesmerize-_-

Overview: JCoul takes management in San Jose, looking for a change. They bring on Mesmerize-_- who is looking to return to old form. Their team isn’t deep but they have some players that can play. If they find the right lines with chemistry, it might propel them a little higher than expected.

Expectations: I expect them to be fighting for the 4th-6th spot in the Pacific.

Vancouver Canucks
    Owner:
    mamm7216
    General Manager: xCounter43x

Key returning players from season 8: bonwl
    Key newcomers: HJHF14, GhostMK, RyOfTheBeholder, Capitalsfan_08, DrNasty415

Overview: Overall the roster is better than last season but it won’t be enough. HJHF14 looks to gather everyone in his backpack this season as he returns to LG. Vancouver went big on DrNasty415 in bidding right off the start and won him. He is looking to become an elite name as a goaltender with a high price tag but it will be hard on a team like this.

Expectations: I expect Vancouver to fight for the last two spots in the Pacific.

Vegas Golden Knights
    Owner:
    jay6219
    General Manager: Class Act 27

Key returning players from season 8: jay6219, cmike17, DynomikeV2
    Key newcomers: Class Act 27, JTresatti, STerryl23l

Overview: Jay6219 returns for his second stint as owner. He was one game away from bringing his team to the playoffs last season. He brings in Class Act 27 as his GM which will help their goal scoring problem last season. DynoMikeV2 is looking to get his groove back and evolve into his final form, DynoMikeV2. cmike17 had a good season and is looking to continue making a name for himself as a solid defender.

Expectations: I expect Vegas to complete for the 1st – 3rd spot in the Pacific.

Central Division:

Chicago Blackhawks
    Owner:
    Raz-Orr
    General Manager: stay_at_homed
    Assistant General Manager: bNYCe83

Key returning players from season 8: Agesquod
    Key newcomers: coorsi88, Hardik88, bNYCe83

Overview: The roster is totally turned over for the new owner Raz-Orr (former Canes owner from a few seasons ago). Unfortunately, there isn’t much on this roster that makes me want to rate them any higher than last in the division. Their one bright spot is bNYCe83 in net. He is a solid goaltender who took management to help improve the roster throughout the season and I can

Expectations: I expect Chicago to be fighting for the last two spots in the Central.

Colorado Avalanche
    Owner: xNav61
    General Manager: JayFelic5
    Assistant General Manager: eastons17

Key returning players from season 8: eastons17, xNav61,
    Key newcomers: JayFelic5, FAYTAL FLOW

Overview: Fresh off of their second cup win in as many seasons, xNav61 looks to lead his team back to the promise land. JayFelic5 will look to shake off last season’s bust and pretend he is on the Devils. FAYTAL FLOW returns to the net where he looks to see his name in the top 10 of most goalie stats.

Expectations: I expect Colorado to fight for the 1st-3rd spot in the Central.

Dallas Stars
    Owner:
    Kingbling647
    General Manager: Xx-INGLIS-xX

Key returning players from season 8: Biologics, prodigytolegend, Kingbling647, flight-airline, goalieman92
    Key newcomers: l-Knees-l, LaPlante94, Chieef 27

Overview: Kingbling647 takes over as the owner of Dallas and tries to improve the squad from last season. LaPlate94 is a good second line center who can play a two-way game. Chieef 27 makes his return to Dallas but in the back seat this time. I-Knees-l has the large contract as a defenseman and is looking to lead the team on the back end. Both goalies return in flight-airline and goalieman92 and look to hold down the fort.

Expectations: I expect Dallas to fight for the 4th – 6th spot in the Central.

Minnesota Wild
    Owner:
    Cage
    General Manager: ChyzNasty
    Assistant General Manager: vish_b

Key returning players from season 8: vish_b, TheyCallMeRevv
    Key newcomers: ChyzNasty, CJ x 58, jeff0012, Cage, GreatestEver

Overview: The Aggerless Wild start off with a new look and Cage is the new face of the franchise. ChyzNasty is finally allowed to take management and go right back to Minnesota. TheCallMeRevv looks to be a stud once again and win a third straight Vezina.

Expectations: I expect Minnesota fighting for the 1st – 3rd spot in the Central.

Nashville Predators
    Owner:
    IIlVIBEZIII
    General Manager: XxJusT4TheShoWxX
    Assistant General Manager: FOG 19

Key returning players from season 8: Flapjack8796, FOG 19, Trio x 4, hyperd321, Ahl_Allstar-3
    Key newcomers: XxJusT4TheShoWxX,

Overview: IllVIBEZlll goes back in net, giving the starting job to Ahl_Allstar-3. The team will look the same as last season but with the addition of XxJusT4TheShoWxX. Question will be the depth of the team and how far will it take them?

Expectations: I expect Nashville to fight for the 3rd-5th spot in the Central.

St. Louis Blues
    Owner:
    j483beale
    General Manager: l_Giroux_x_28_l
    Assistant General Manager: Ducksfanwaterloo

Key returning players from season 8: j483beale, Ducksfanwaterloo
    Key newcomers: l_Giroux_x_28_l, Fool x 90, henny_16

Overview: Looking to improve off of last season, j483beale finds a GM choice from his rival. L_Giroux_x_28_l takes his talents to the Blues, this time trying to win his third cup in a different sweater. The Blues added Fool x 90 which will add great depth to the centers on this team.

Expectations: I expect the Blues to fight for the 1st – 3rd spot in the Central.

Winnipeg Jets
    Owner: Jmm420
    General Manager: frostx17
    Assistant General Manager: nazzy2face

Key returning players from season 7: frostx17, Marner--, alonzi401
    Key newcomers: BurnsForNorris, DrFurryNips

Overview: The Jets added some defensive depth to the roster but doesn’t seem to have helped their offense through bidding. BurnsForNorris will look to lead the d-core into low scoring games. If the team buys into the 0-5 trap, they might have a chance to pull a few out.

Expectations: I expect the Jets to play for the 6th and 7th spot in the Central.

Metro Division:

Carolina Hurricanes
    Owner:
    JCeeZ-_-
    General Manager: xKuzy19x
    Assistant General Manager: Mike813499

Key returning players from season 8: JCeeZ-_-, Krok-o-dill
    Key newcomers: Brkaway89, xKuzy19x

Overview: Last season, Carolina had a taste of what it was like having JClaus33 on their team and they went pretty far into the playoffs. This season will be more of a reality check for those who remain on the team from a season ago. They added Brkaway89 who will hold down his own. Krok-o-dill and bullyzoid both return to the crease for the Canes and will need to have strong seasons once again if they want to do well.

Expectations: I expect Carolina to be fighting for the 3rd – 5th spot in the Metro.

Columbus Blue Jackets
    Owner:
    ll_Larkin_71_ll
    General Manager: Yann_Gladu
    Assistant General Manager: GallyDomi__

Key returning players from season 8: GallyDomi__
    Key newcomers: ll_Larkin_71_ll, Yann_Gladu, rV_CLuTcHz, snake16doctor

Overview: Columbus is now under new leadership and ll_Larkin_71_ll looks to bring them back to glory. This team isn’t heavy loaded with big names but it does have enough roll players to win games. Snake16doctor looks to prove he is a guy who can be a starter full time in this league. He will need to be consistent for the Jackets to be successful.

Expectations: I expect the Blue Jackets to be fighting for the 3rd -5th spot.

New Jersey Devils
    Owner:
    Gour_x_71
    General Manager: Dxwny
    Assistant General Manager: Labrat

Key returning players from season 8: Labrat
    Key newcomers: v Sloshy, Dxwny, Gwan, Skinnasty 53

Overview: New Jersey is very back end heavy with their talent. Gwan was the big win in bidding for New Jersey and he will lead their defense. Adding Dxwny as GM will help the defense as well. Outside of their first line, the Devils will have a hard time scoring, but should have a good group in their end to keep the games low scoring, especially with Skinnasty 53 in net.

Expectations: I expect the New Jersey Devils to be fighting for 1st – 3rd in the Metro.

New York Islanders
    Owner:
    BigFreeze064
    General Manager: deerhunter2911

Key returning players from season 8: N/A
    Key newcomers: PheNoMeNaLxOnE17, AC_gee

Overview: I have to give credit to BigFreeze064. He took over a team with absolutely nothing and trying to do something with it. The team had a GM quit before bidding started and deerhunter2911 stepped up. They landed PheNoMeNaLxOnE17 which is a good pick up. Question will be is he going to step up and try to make the team better or is he going to complain and work his way off of the team? If we go by history of this situation, he will be on another team. AC_gee is a defender who had a winning record on a bad team last season. He is decent and will need to lead the defenders on the Islanders.

Expectations: I expect the New York Islanders will be fighting for the 6th – 8th spot in the Metro.

New York Rangers
    Owner:
    Bo-Dangles10
    General Manager: xTiDanKilleR--55
    Assistant General Manager: Charmop82

Key returning players from season 8: Bo-Dangles10, Weapon C 181, Charmop82, NoThumbSweatyAF, LaFleuR11
    Key newcomers: xTiDanKilleR—55, Krazy-try, dmac7719, crofto40

Overview: Bo-Dangles10 won the Jack Adams award last season while leading the Rangers to a President’s trophy. However, they lost once again in the first round. This season they bring in xTiDanKilleR-55 as GM to lead the way at center. The NoThumbSweatyAF and LaFleur11 combo will be hard to beat most nights. crofto40 comes in looking to prove he can be consistent on a good team.

Expectations: I expect the Rangers to compete for the 1st – 3rd spot in the Metro.

Philadelphia Flyers
    Owner:
    Mathdouble2
    General Manager: SkillzPayBills3
    Assistant General Manager: iGotDaDjoos

Key newcomers: RiseOfTheNinja, Kraz18, SkiilzPayBills3

Overview: Mathdouble2 realized last season that having a highly skilled GM is important. So this season he put out some hard cash and got SkillzPayBills3. In bidding they landed Kraz18 as their big prize. RiseOfTheNinja will look to have the breakout season we have all been waiting for. While their first line will win games, the depth on the team isn’t strong and they will lose too many to make the playoffs.

Expectations: I expect the Flyers to be fighting for the 5th – 7th spot in the Metro.

Pittsburgh Penguins
    Owner: EPICxSKILLZY
    General Manager: XxToMMy6826xX
    Assistant General Manager: mikemoran19

Key returning players from season 8: EPICxSKILLZY
    Key newcomers: o LoSo LoaDed

Overview: Last season was a rough one for EPICxSKILLZY and I don’t expect this season to be any better. There isn’t any depth on a team that is in a tough division so it will be hard to keep up in the standings. They can look forward to playing the upset roll most of the years.

Expectations: I expect the Penguins to be fighting for the 6th-8th spot in the Metro.

Washington Capitals
    Owner: P t P 10
    General Manager: McLxvinn
    Assistant General Manager: Gold Mete

Key returning players from season 8: P t P 10, ScaryJoeyy,
    Key newcomers: McLxvinn, P E R I D O T, lx JoneZ xl

Overview: The Capitals were a game7 (against JClaus33) away from making the Eastern Conference Finals. They bring on McLxvinn and add Norris candidate P E R I D O T 9 in through trade. They have depth and could run multiple various lines to have some form of talent playing in each game.

Expectations: I expect the Capitals playing for the 1st – 3rd spot in the Metro.

Atlantic:

Boston Bruins
    Owner:
    NoSleeves12
    General Manager: B-Bunny
    Assistant General Manager: OdessaSteps

Key returning players from season 8: B-Bunny,
    Key newcomers: x Braydenn, Delosh, AJ Rockers

Overview: NoSleeves12 hit gold with nickyP1999 last season and is looking for B-Bunny to fill that role this year. He adds Norris trophy winner x Braydenn to their roster which not only adds defense but scoring to the team. Delosh who quietly put up two straight good seasons, looks to carry the load for the Bruins this year.

Expectations: I expect Boston to be playing for the 1st – 3rd spot in the Atlantic.

Buffalo Sabres
    Owner:
    Desjy99
    General Manager: JClaus33
    Assistant General Manager: BKerslake8

Key returning players from season 8: Desjy99, BKerslake8, KingKonz-
    Key newcomers: JClaus33, Goligoski33, PoopinSince95

Overview: JClaus33 is no longer a 15-million-dollar man. He breaks through the chains and finally gets a management spot. He joins the team that was one win away from a Stanley Cup last season. This is a good combo for JClaus33 as he seeks his first cup on LG. The team has a lot of depth and it doesn’t look like they will be slowed down any time soon.

Expectations: I expect the Sabres to be fighting for the 1st or 2nd spot in the Atlantic.

Detroit Redwings
    Owner:
    Jlm1410
    General Manager: Bloop_33

Key returning players from season 8: The_Blind_Ref, The Broche
    Key newcomers: Bloop_33, Tactfeezy88,

Overview: The Redwings decided to wait until everyone was off of the board before starting to bid on players. “We are just letting things play out…” Well it played out and you got no one other than Tactfeezy88 who is a good depth player. This team is going to struggle and there is no way around it.

Expectations: I expect the Redwings to scratch their way to a 6th-8th spot in the Atlantic.

Florida Panthers
    Owner:
    l2l-Way-Hockey
    General Manager: Primetimme
    Assistant General Manager: MrPurpleCrush

Key returning players from season 8: l2l-Way-Hockey, MrPurpleCrush,
    Key newcomers: Primetimme, j-marz25, bievsea, xUnknown_31

Overview: Florida shakes up the roster and looks to make noise this season with adding Primetimme and j-marz25. They will win games and compete for the playoffs but how high they go in the standings will depend on how well their second and third line do. xUnknown_31 looks to be the starter and take a heavy load of games.

Expectations: I expect Florida to fight for the 2nd-4th spot in the Atlantic.

Montreal Canadiens
    Owner:
    Silkyy_96
    General Manager: Kev_F88
    Assistant General Manager: NotoriouS-l22l

Key newcomers: ryno1354, APX x 93, Breezy5457, TheBipolarJew69

Overview: SilKyy_96 returns as owner and has improved the team on paper through bidding. APX x 93 and ryno1354 will lead their offense and Breezy5457 returns to defense where he has been good in LG before. The BipolarJew69 gets the big contract which is well deserved. Now is his time to show everyone, he can be the guy. Even with these names on the roster , the depth isn’t there and it will show in their record.

Expectations: I expect Montreal to be competing for the 4th-6th spot in the Atlantic.

Ottawa Senators
    Owner:
    Moranaconda
    General Manager: Chaskin12

Key returning players from season 8 (Roster swap with the Arizona Coyotes) Malkin71_-,
    Key newcomers: ?

Overview: I look at the roster they produced and don’t see anything outstanding on it. They built a solid third line with JonFromEarth, Pfarrcyde23, Ojibwe_skillz, Malkin71_- and ImSikBoi that will win games but I don’t see them competing night in and night out. We like to see NHL games be realistic and they nailed it here. You will find Ottawa in LG be around the same spot in the standings as the real Senators.

Expectations: I expect Ottawa to be crawling their way to a 6th – 8th finish in the Atlantic.

Tampa Bay Lightning
    Owner: Novak4Prez
    General Manager: Dev l4l
    Assistant General Manager: o R E C K I o

Key newcomers: DomSquad100, Dev l4l, o R E C K I o

Overview: The Lightning overhauled their roster and built a pretty decent squad. They should have a heavy first line along with a few depth pieces. Their question will be can the defense hold together or will they need to be one of the top scoring teams to win games?

Expectations: I expect Tampa Bay to finish around the 3rd – 5th spot in the Atlantic.

Toronto Maple Leafs
    Owner: AAli-21
    General Manager: aREAP__
    Assistant General Manager: Diamonddangles4-

Key returning players from season 8: AAli-21, Diamonddangles4-, Dustin x 28,
    Key newcomers: aREAP__, ivegotyour6, BA_Sports_Fan, Leg_al, Yoshi_swagger

Overview: AAli-21 is returning to the Leafs as the owner and improved his roster once again. He brings in aREAP__ as his GM which was a great choice. This team has a ton of depth and should have a chance to win most games. They also add Yoshi_swagger who could find himself having one of his best seasons yet.

Expectations: I expect Toronto to be fighting for the 1st-3rd spot in the Atlantic.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    scootz10
  2. XxJusT4TheShoWxX

XxJusT4TheShoWxX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 15 / -26
    Amazing work buddy

• Winner Winner x 1
    Xxjust4theshowxx
  3. KROFTONITE

KROFTONITE www.twitch.tv/KROFTO

Discord:
    KROFTO#8304
    Ratings:
    +904 / 3 / -31
    Damn. Whoever wrote all that needs a hobby.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    KROFTO
  4. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    “We are just letting things play out…” thank you someone!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Carolina Hurricanes
    Owner:
    NoSleeves12
    General Manager: B-Bunny
    Assistant General Manager: OdessaSteps

Key returning players from season 8: B-Bunny,
    Key newcomers: x Braydenn, Delosh, AJ Rockers

Overview: NoSleeves12 hit gold with nickyP1999 last season and is looking for B-Bunny to fill that role this year. He adds Norris trophy winner x Braydenn to their roster which not only adds defense but scoring to the team. Delosh who quietly put up two straight good seasons, looks to carry the load for the Bruins this year.

Expectations: I expect Boston to be playing forthe 1st – 3rd spot in the Atlantic.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Primetimme1
  6. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Great write-up, and these rankings are on point for the most part up, keep up the good work we need more of this on PSN!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    nickyP1999
  7. EbonyFetishz

EbonyFetishz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 9 / -18
    This was awful you’re an idiot

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    #JetsSZN

• Like Like x 2
    robshere
  9. APX x 93

APX x 93 APX x 93

Discord:
    APX x 93#6626
    Ratings:
    +615 / 65 / -102
    My best friend (@ryno1354 ) and I gonna lead that MTL offence for sure

• Winner Winner x 2
    apxx93
  10. Jmm420

Jmm420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmm420#0
    Ratings:
    +307 / 5 / -31
    Underdog it is :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    jmm420
  11. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Whether I agree or disagree is irrelevant. This is very very nicely done. Great job and wonderful effort. Thanks, keep it coming.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    zubov_x_21
  12. stammerchel

stammerchel Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stammerchel#8489
    Ratings:
    +281 / 5 / -29
    I like seeing these things, keep them coming ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    stammerchel
  13. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    go leafs go

tmills71
  14. B L A M E x 67

B L A M E x 67 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    B L A M E x 67#4425
    Ratings:
    +442 / 26 / -31
    • Winner Winner x 1
    blamelessmeanqc1
  15. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    @HurrichaneScoot Great write up, whether people are upset or happy about what you wrote, i know the majority of the community loves reading these kind of threads. Keep up the good work pal.

vish_b
  16. ScooTz-10

ScooTz-10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149
    Ratings:
    +1,263 / 75 / -193

this wasnt all me, crofto went balls deep on the writing aspect of it and then the 8 others did the actual rankings, and i just organized the graphic. so thanks but it wasnt all me

• Winner Winner x 4
    scootz10
  17. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    Oh shit, well damn good job to the media team!

vish_b
  18. xChyzz

xChyzz Average Player, Exceptional Human Being

Discord:
    Chyz#5743
    Ratings:
    +520 / 18 / -36
    That was very well written Scooter pal

• Funny Funny x 1
    Chyz
  19. KROFTONITE

KROFTONITE www.twitch.tv/KROFTO

Discord:
    KROFTO#8304
    Ratings:
    +904 / 3 / -31
    This guy is the actual writer. Thanks though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    KROFTO
  20. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Nice content Scootz. Im curious how in depth durning the season you will get with this. If you need help for writeups etc give a shout

TrooperPetterson