Media 31 Teams in 31 Days (Edmonton Oilers)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by TIN045, Oct 14, 2018.

?

Will the EDM Oilers make the playoffs ?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    OPENING NIGHT BIGS - 9pm vs SJS and 10pm AT COL

WRITTEN BY @goonderk . Will gladly steal their likes tho .

9pm
    EDM vs SJS

@John Bri I 7 I@BigJayAyotte@NfldTim@booondock88@xW 4 R D@Th3 l AnD 0n1y

vs

@hatemakerr@SweeT 9 LoU 84@DontEvenMaatta@Tom 0@Proud Gay Dad@pitwinkle

:toxic:@BigJayAyotte:toxic: opens up the season against his long time LGHL rival, division rival and former ESHL teammate @SweeT 9 LoU 84 in a mixed battle of 1st/2nd lines at home. BigJay looks to throw out an all chemistry line of Jay Tim Boon and W4rd with top line LW JohnBri rounding out the lineup and starting G Connor tending the pipes. SJS decides to throw out a chem line of their own in Lou @DontEvenMaatta with long time d partners @Tom 0 and @Proud Gay Dad on the backend with newcomer and recent call up @pitwinkle in net. Theyre missing batman from this usual lineup, but have @hatemakerr on a nice contract stepping in to fill his spot. This should be one of the games to watch to open the season and hopefully someone is streaming as it is a good division rivalry, two projected playoff teams with a lot of talent in both line ups.

10pm
    EDM AT COL

@John Bri I 7 I@BigJayAyotte@NfldTim@booondock88@xW 4 R D@Th3 l AnD 0n1y

vs

@Lorenzo x 24@rG Breezyy - @Provorov x 9@l Remiasz l9l@Tex243

A western conference matchup of again 2 projected playoff teams sees BigJay throwing out his same lineup against COL who throws out their newcomers lineup of @Lorenzo x 24 and @rG Breezyy who had very good success as Carolinas top line last season with no selected RW yet and on the backend newcomer to the NHL who I look to have a big season, especially if he stays out of the chatbox and isn't a turd like @FtB x Grizz in @Provorov x 9 and @l Remiasz l9l looking to show his strong rookie season last yr was just the beginning with the veteran @Tex243 tending the pipes.

Two tough games for EDM to open the season and theyre throwing their top line out there to try and combat it in hopes of starting out the season with a bang. Will they falter or will they show theyre a team to be feared?

S31 Roster Review Write Up

They had a lot of players to get in bidding, but they get a familiar name in @Xx LoL xX 9 early on for a 7 mil contract to round out the center position, Jay was on a 6.5M contract so -500K RIP. They get a couple 500k bids on @NfldTim and @Exxtralg aka WhyYouShookBro . I'm sure they're hoping @NfldTim can return to some former glory and since hes with Jay maybe hell actually show up and finish a season. @Exxtralg was an old VHLer who played a season on LG and use to have some pretty good thumbs but has been gone for a long time. The last forward bid goes to @o KniGhtZ o who had some success on old-gen with Raynor and SMP, but none of them play the game religiously like they use to so will he stay sharp by playing a lot or even interested in the game after all the crying about patches and tuners from the community lately

They already had @BacKLuND x 22 and @xW 4 R D , so getting a defenseman in the 5-7 million range in bidding was likely but not a necessity. They got @Redmile89 on a 6.5 million contract which is pretty solid if you consider how variable many of the defensemen contracts were. I'd say it's extremely likely he's worth that and more this season. @booondock88 is a good buddy of Jay and W4rds who played Esports with them on PSN but came over and played forward on Xbox and now will finally get to showcase his skills on the backendd as a dman and then @CornwaIIace who has good thumbs but tends to hold the puck long from time to time and has known to spazz out on his teams before or else hed prob be considered a much better player so a good 500K risk with upside. They also have a draft pick with 0 LG games played in @x mR aNdersoN o is def someone Jay or W4rd know bc he literally has no games played on his profile but was somehow in the draft and got drafted by the team and their last Dman @Dazwyy was a PSN frenchy dman who they just waived the night before the season opener lol

One goalie bid spot, and they spend 1 million on @Th3 l AnD 0n1y poor guy has to suffer another season under :toxic: ass BigJay but at least Jay will show up for these unlike he did for any ESHL big, AmIRight. Connor has been one of the better goalies for a long time now, not as revered as he once was but if he starts playing more outside of LG again and enjoys the game I think he can return to the top and paired with Murray makes for a good 1,2 punch.

WRITTEN BY @goonderk[/USER] . Will gladly steal their likes tho .

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    tino45
  2. l Dings l

l Dings l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 68 / -126
    I liked this post only so you could infact steal their likes :goblin:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1